Posts Tagged ‘lawyer’
Special Recognitions - Friday, May 3, 2013 9:37 - 0 Comments
Starting in late April, WSFA-TV in Montgomery, Alabama, started to air special educational segments featuring four of our Personal Injury Section lawyers: Mike Andrews, Ben Baker, Chris Glover, and Rick Morrison. The segment is being promoted as “the 12 News Defenders.” The ongoing features were developed to educate viewers on things from online scams to vehicle safety issues. In each of the features, our lawyers will discuss the importance of vehicle crashworthiness, how serious or even fatal brain injuries can be sustained, pointers on maintaining safe tires for your vehicle, and swimming pool safety – all very important issues.
While folks in our area can watch WSFA-TV, everybody can find the segments online at www.wsfa.com. If you have any questions about these programs, contact Helen Taylor, our public relations coordinator, or Wendi Lewis, the firm’s communications director, at 800-898-2034 or by email at Helen.Taylor@beasleyallen.com or Wendi.Lewis@beasleyallen.com.
- Employee Spotlights
- Zoloft Birth Defects Will Be all The More Tragic If The Drug Is Proven Ineffective
- Jury Awards $236 Million Against Exxon Mobil In New Hampshire
- Arkansas Attorney General Investigates The Exxon Mobil Pipeline Rupture
- Connecticut Jury Awards $15.7 Million In Fatal Crash Lawsuit
- Estate Of Woman Killed At Yale-Harvard Game Files Suit
- Washington Jury Awards $26 Million In Plane Crash Deaths
- $58 Million Jury Award In Lawsuit Involving A Tired Truck Driver
- Another needed Highway Safety Study Done
- Jury Awards $2.2 Million For Injuries In work-Related Lawsuit
- Disabled Man Settles His Lawsuit For $12 Million
- Bank Of America’s Countrywide Agrees To $500 Million Settlement
- Former Montana Power Workers Settle Lawsuit
- Insurer’s Obligation To Notify The Insured Of The Need For allocation
- National Union Wins Battle In $49 Million Carbon Black Lawsuit
- Judge Weighs Fairness Of Citigroup’s $590 Million Investor Settlement
- Adderall Use Carries With It Serious Risks
- Topomax Use Poses A Potential Risk For Children And Infants
- FDA Says Mirena Claims Misleading
- Jere Beasley Report, April 2013
- Marc McHenry Hired As Investigator
- Alabama to Receive $1,039,078 in Multi-State Settlement
- COSTCO Recalls Gold Coast Crab Dip
- Major Banks Assist In Payday Loans Banned By States
- We Have Allowed A Culture Of Violence To Be Created In The U.S.
- Parting Words
- Closing Observations
- Favorite Bible Verses
- WSFA News Defenders Interviews
- Beasley Allen Hosts The Child Safety Helmet Giveaway
- SPLC Looks At How Payday And Title Loans Prey On Alabama’s Poorest
- Employee Spotlights
- Natura Pet Expands Recall Of Dry Pet Foods
- Winn-Dixie Recalls Organic Apple Juice On Mold Fears
- Manda Packing Recalling 468,000 Pounds Of Meat
- Carter’s Recalls Infant Clothings With Zippers Due To Choking Hazard
- I work as a store manager and i work 60 to ninety hours a weeks please tell me s...
- I wondered why i couldn't find him on the DPS website.
Tell Marc to contact me...
- I want to be involved in this lawsuit. I was a 3rd key making $8.25 per hour wi...
- Great to find a site like this that informs us of what our tax dollars are payin...
- can you please emaik me a copy of your article on april 16th wells fargo suid f...
- ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE SIMILAR AND ALMOAT THE SAME IN TIME FRAMES. FOR TWO YEA...
- they tried forexloaing on my home with a fraudulent note. how do I know that? I ...
- Yes, Sharon, we were aware of the button... however, it didn't work. Took it to...