Posts Tagged ‘Frank Woodson’
Mass Torts Update - Thursday, September 4, 2014 13:16 - 0 Comments
Lipitor, one of the best-selling prescription drugs of all time, causes Type 2 Diabetes. Post-menopausal women appear to be at greatest risk. The link between Lipitor and diabetes has been shown in recent medical studies and this risk is also the subject of an FDA advisory. Lipitor lawsuits filed across the country have been consolidated and assigned to U.S. District Judge Richard M. Gergel in Charleston, South Carolina. Fortunately for clients, Judge Gergel has set an aggressive schedule for moving the litigation forward. The first MDL trial is expected to take place next July.
Discovery is currently taking place. Documents are being produced and depositions are being set. Frank Woodson, a lawyer in our Mass Torts Section, was appointed by Judge Gergel to serve on the Lipitor Plaintiffs Steering Committee. Frank is actively involved in the discovery process that is already in high gear. If you have questions about the Lipitor litigation, contact Frank Woodson or Matt Munson at 1-800-898-2034 or by email at Frank.Woodson@beasleyallen.com or Matt.Munson@beasleyallen.com.
- Women Filing Lawsuits Against Best Selling Drug Of All Time
- Granuflo Litigation Heating Up
- Study Suggests Lipitor Increases Risk of Diabetes
- Frank Woodson Appointed to PSC in the GranuFlo MDL
- Does Lipitor Cause Diabetes?
- GlaxoSmithKline Agrees To Share Avandia Information
- Stevens Johnson Syndrome Is A Most Serious Problem
- Frank Woodson
- The Department Of Justice Must Control Pain Pump Manufacturers
- Concerns Over Metal On Metal Hip Implants
- A Recent Shoulder Pain Pump Verdict
- An MDL For Shoulder Pain Pump Litigation Should Be Formed
- More lawsuits involving Vytorin are being filed
- Avandia may now be pulled from the Market
- Lawsuits involving the heart surgery drug Trasylol being filed
- Fentanyl Pain Patch verdict in Florida
- Frank Woodson
- Our firm has a Chantix website
- Mass Tort Update
- Favorite Bible Verses
- U.S. Bank Settles Suit Over Force-Placed Flood Insurance
- More Info on the Xarelto Litigation
- BP Is Trying To Keep A Jury From Hearing Alabama's Case
- An Update on the State of Alabama's Case Against BP
- Regions Fined $7.5 Million For Breaking Overdraft Rules And Will Refund $49 Million To Customers
- Parting Words
- Our Monthly Reminders
- The Country Lost A True Public Servant When Beau Biden Died At Age 46
- Sean Kane Keeps A Watchful Eye On Hazardous Products
- Public Citizen Works For People
- Beasley Allen Lawyer Ali Hawthorne Talks to WAKA TV About Tire Safety
- Mary Smitherman
- Larry Golston
- Dana Taunton
- Bunnies By The Bay Recalls Pull Toys Due To Choking Hazard
- Walgreens Vitamins Recalled By International Vitamin
- V.Leigh Mattox, my daughter, died five years ago, and should be removed from mai...
- What a joke, we have just stated on the 1f journey. LG is a very poor excuse for...
- I found it very useful. My Mother passed last year with a very similar story.
- Just dropped my 04 off this morning for the 4th failed window regulator since I ...
- There once was an institution called the usbank.
I am a disabled vet and soon t...
- The big bad us bank or should I say the ssbank did this flood insurance thing to...
- Hi Mark,
That is scary about your tire separation. We are thankful nobody was...
- I just had a G159 245 70r19.5 on a 35ft Class A Motor Home fail due to tread sep...