Posts Tagged ‘Frank Woodson’
Mass Torts Update - Thursday, September 4, 2014 13:16 - 0 Comments
Lipitor, one of the best-selling prescription drugs of all time, causes Type 2 Diabetes. Post-menopausal women appear to be at greatest risk. The link between Lipitor and diabetes has been shown in recent medical studies and this risk is also the subject of an FDA advisory. Lipitor lawsuits filed across the country have been consolidated and assigned to U.S. District Judge Richard M. Gergel in Charleston, South Carolina. Fortunately for clients, Judge Gergel has set an aggressive schedule for moving the litigation forward. The first MDL trial is expected to take place next July.
Discovery is currently taking place. Documents are being produced and depositions are being set. Frank Woodson, a lawyer in our Mass Torts Section, was appointed by Judge Gergel to serve on the Lipitor Plaintiffs Steering Committee. Frank is actively involved in the discovery process that is already in high gear. If you have questions about the Lipitor litigation, contact Frank Woodson or Matt Munson at 1-800-898-2034 or by email at Frank.Woodson@beasleyallen.com or Matt.Munson@beasleyallen.com.
- Women Filing Lawsuits Against Best Selling Drug Of All Time
- Granuflo Litigation Heating Up
- Study Suggests Lipitor Increases Risk of Diabetes
- Frank Woodson Appointed to PSC in the GranuFlo MDL
- Does Lipitor Cause Diabetes?
- GlaxoSmithKline Agrees To Share Avandia Information
- Stevens Johnson Syndrome Is A Most Serious Problem
- Frank Woodson
- The Department Of Justice Must Control Pain Pump Manufacturers
- Concerns Over Metal On Metal Hip Implants
- A Recent Shoulder Pain Pump Verdict
- An MDL For Shoulder Pain Pump Litigation Should Be Formed
- More lawsuits involving Vytorin are being filed
- Avandia may now be pulled from the Market
- Lawsuits involving the heart surgery drug Trasylol being filed
- Fentanyl Pain Patch verdict in Florida
- Frank Woodson
- Our firm has a Chantix website
- Mass Tort Update
- $3.3 Million Verdict Against TRW In Faulty Air Bag Lawsuit
- Deepwater Horizon Economic Settlement Program Trying to Make Up for Lost Time
- An Explanation of How Beasley Allen is Structured
- The Eighth Annual Beasley Allen Legal Conference
- More On Ionization Smoke Detectors
- NHTSA Considers Vehicle Electronics Rule
- Continental Recalls 170,000 Defective Motorcycle Tires
- Virginia Woman Paralyzed In Miata Car Crash Awarded $20 Million
- Bessemer Jury Returns $9.9 Million Verdict In Mazda Fire Case
- Defrauding The Military Is All Too Common
- JPMorgan Fined $78 Million By The European Commission
- $28 Million Verdict Upheld In Wyoming Carbon Monoxide Case
- Judge Vance Lifts Temporary Restraining Order Preventing Publication Of Alagasco Documents
- HI, just want to notify you of a change of address.
- Same thing happened too my 17 yr old in an 08 kia rio...
- I too was scammed by Flagstar Bank. I tried to get a modification on my mortgag...
- I have a 2004 F-150 XLT which I purchased new in Jan. 2004. The truck has only ...
- Deuy lawsuit. I have been reading , on internet, that lawsuits filed after Augu...
- Had to contact and comment on the MTD log splitter recall. There should be a sta...
- A couple month ago, 2010 Cobalt had ignition switch & keys replace per recal...
- trying to get a update on the lawsuite