Posts Tagged ‘Frank Woodson’
Mass Torts Update - Thursday, September 4, 2014 13:16 - 0 Comments
Lipitor, one of the best-selling prescription drugs of all time, causes Type 2 Diabetes. Post-menopausal women appear to be at greatest risk. The link between Lipitor and diabetes has been shown in recent medical studies and this risk is also the subject of an FDA advisory. Lipitor lawsuits filed across the country have been consolidated and assigned to U.S. District Judge Richard M. Gergel in Charleston, South Carolina. Fortunately for clients, Judge Gergel has set an aggressive schedule for moving the litigation forward. The first MDL trial is expected to take place next July.
Discovery is currently taking place. Documents are being produced and depositions are being set. Frank Woodson, a lawyer in our Mass Torts Section, was appointed by Judge Gergel to serve on the Lipitor Plaintiffs Steering Committee. Frank is actively involved in the discovery process that is already in high gear. If you have questions about the Lipitor litigation, contact Frank Woodson or Matt Munson at 1-800-898-2034 or by email at Frank.Woodson@beasleyallen.com or Matt.Munson@beasleyallen.com.
- Women Filing Lawsuits Against Best Selling Drug Of All Time
- Granuflo Litigation Heating Up
- Study Suggests Lipitor Increases Risk of Diabetes
- Frank Woodson Appointed to PSC in the GranuFlo MDL
- Does Lipitor Cause Diabetes?
- GlaxoSmithKline Agrees To Share Avandia Information
- Stevens Johnson Syndrome Is A Most Serious Problem
- Frank Woodson
- The Department Of Justice Must Control Pain Pump Manufacturers
- Concerns Over Metal On Metal Hip Implants
- A Recent Shoulder Pain Pump Verdict
- An MDL For Shoulder Pain Pump Litigation Should Be Formed
- More lawsuits involving Vytorin are being filed
- Avandia may now be pulled from the Market
- Lawsuits involving the heart surgery drug Trasylol being filed
- Fentanyl Pain Patch verdict in Florida
- Frank Woodson
- Our firm has a Chantix website
- Mass Tort Update
- The Role of a Trial Lawyer
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Sandy Hook Families File Wrongful Death Lawsuit
- GM Recalls Vehicles For Headlight Problem
- Daiichi Sankyo Agrees to Pay $39 Million to Settle Whistleblower Lawsuit
- District Court Sanctions Ghostwriting Of Expert Reports
- Class Action Sought For Toyota’s Electric Power Steering Defect
- The Safety Institute Announces Quarterly Vehicle Safety Watch List
- Automakers Hire Rocket Science Company To Find Cause Of Exploding Air Bags
- Takata Must Preserve Recalled Air Bag Evidence
- President Obama Now Says He Wants To Reverse Citizens United
- Drug Companies Outsourcing Safety Monitoring To Cut Costs
- FTC’s Provigil Pay-For-Delay Suit Passes Actavis Test
- S&P Pays $1.4 Billion In Settlement With DOJ For Inflating Ratings Before 2008 Mortgage Crisis
- High Court Rules That It Is Unfair For Dentists To Limit Teeth-Bleaching Providers
- Governor Robert Bentley Steps Up To The Plate
- BP Claims That Deepwater Claims Administrator Has Conflict
- i don' know where is the form to fill up
- do i need to fill up the form
claim UJT-10073675001 Johnson vs USCB...
- sending this in hope for that you receive this and respond . Do I need to fill o...
- I recently saw an episode of BAR on WSFA regarding trying to get the legislature...
- I have a 2004 F150 Lariat crew cab. Driving home from work in 2011 (cold weather...
- In 2005 August 12th my husband commited suicide after being on Lexapro. I notice...
- Anthony Franco, the last part of your paragraph is absolutely not true, the new ...
- I have been searching for something like this ... I have worked 50 to 65 hours p...