Posts Tagged ‘Frank Woodson’
Mass Torts Update - Thursday, September 4, 2014 13:16 - 0 Comments
Lipitor, one of the best-selling prescription drugs of all time, causes Type 2 Diabetes. Post-menopausal women appear to be at greatest risk. The link between Lipitor and diabetes has been shown in recent medical studies and this risk is also the subject of an FDA advisory. Lipitor lawsuits filed across the country have been consolidated and assigned to U.S. District Judge Richard M. Gergel in Charleston, South Carolina. Fortunately for clients, Judge Gergel has set an aggressive schedule for moving the litigation forward. The first MDL trial is expected to take place next July.
Discovery is currently taking place. Documents are being produced and depositions are being set. Frank Woodson, a lawyer in our Mass Torts Section, was appointed by Judge Gergel to serve on the Lipitor Plaintiffs Steering Committee. Frank is actively involved in the discovery process that is already in high gear. If you have questions about the Lipitor litigation, contact Frank Woodson or Matt Munson at 1-800-898-2034 or by email at Frank.Woodson@beasleyallen.com or Matt.Munson@beasleyallen.com.
- Women Filing Lawsuits Against Best Selling Drug Of All Time
- Granuflo Litigation Heating Up
- Study Suggests Lipitor Increases Risk of Diabetes
- Frank Woodson Appointed to PSC in the GranuFlo MDL
- Does Lipitor Cause Diabetes?
- GlaxoSmithKline Agrees To Share Avandia Information
- Stevens Johnson Syndrome Is A Most Serious Problem
- Frank Woodson
- The Department Of Justice Must Control Pain Pump Manufacturers
- Concerns Over Metal On Metal Hip Implants
- A Recent Shoulder Pain Pump Verdict
- An MDL For Shoulder Pain Pump Litigation Should Be Formed
- More lawsuits involving Vytorin are being filed
- Avandia may now be pulled from the Market
- Lawsuits involving the heart surgery drug Trasylol being filed
- Fentanyl Pain Patch verdict in Florida
- Frank Woodson
- Our firm has a Chantix website
- Mass Tort Update
- An Update on the Firm's Mass Torts Litigation
- Eight Car Makers Join in the Recall of Exploding Airbags
- The Deepwater Horizon Claims Program is Up and Running Again
- Favorite Bible Verses
- J&J Pays Oregon $4 Million To Settle Hip Implant Marketing Claims
- MF Global Officers’ Defense Cost Already At $48 Million
- GSK Fined Record $489 Million For Bribery In China
- Bank Of America’s Mortgage Backed Securities Settlement Is The Most Consumer Friendly Deal Struck Thus Far
- Alabama Supreme Court Affirms Class-Action Status For $3.2 Billion Investor Lawsuit Against CVS Caremark
- U.S. Senate Confirms Jill Pryor To 11th Circuit
- Alabama Campaigns Move Slowly Towards November
- The National Scene Begins To Generate Interest
- United Kingdom’s Government Backs BP
- U.S. Chamber Sides With Foreign Oil Company Over Its Own Members
- Halliburton Reaches Settlement On Claims
- A Confirmation Of Judge Barbier’s Ruling That BP Was Grossly Negligent
- my recall was just preformed and power steering has gone out. are these two issu...
- I would like to know if I have A case that your firm would take on. I had severe...
- If possible, I would love to join the class action law suit.
We own a 2004 F 35...
- I am wondering about this lawsuit. What the outcome is....
- You can find more information about Lipitor and its connection to Type 2 diabete...
- Doug Godberson and Jerry Leckness, regardless of the brand of tires, you should ...
- We have two 2004 Ford F-150 trucks. My son's truck's windows starting falling ...
- I heard on WSFA last night that women are being affected by Lipitor and Crestor ...