Posts Tagged ‘Frank Woodson’
Mass Torts Update - Thursday, September 4, 2014 13:16 - 0 Comments
Lipitor, one of the best-selling prescription drugs of all time, causes Type 2 Diabetes. Post-menopausal women appear to be at greatest risk. The link between Lipitor and diabetes has been shown in recent medical studies and this risk is also the subject of an FDA advisory. Lipitor lawsuits filed across the country have been consolidated and assigned to U.S. District Judge Richard M. Gergel in Charleston, South Carolina. Fortunately for clients, Judge Gergel has set an aggressive schedule for moving the litigation forward. The first MDL trial is expected to take place next July.
Discovery is currently taking place. Documents are being produced and depositions are being set. Frank Woodson, a lawyer in our Mass Torts Section, was appointed by Judge Gergel to serve on the Lipitor Plaintiffs Steering Committee. Frank is actively involved in the discovery process that is already in high gear. If you have questions about the Lipitor litigation, contact Frank Woodson or Matt Munson at 1-800-898-2034 or by email at Frank.Woodson@beasleyallen.com or Matt.Munson@beasleyallen.com.
- Women Filing Lawsuits Against Best Selling Drug Of All Time
- Granuflo Litigation Heating Up
- Study Suggests Lipitor Increases Risk of Diabetes
- Frank Woodson Appointed to PSC in the GranuFlo MDL
- Does Lipitor Cause Diabetes?
- GlaxoSmithKline Agrees To Share Avandia Information
- Stevens Johnson Syndrome Is A Most Serious Problem
- Frank Woodson
- The Department Of Justice Must Control Pain Pump Manufacturers
- Concerns Over Metal On Metal Hip Implants
- A Recent Shoulder Pain Pump Verdict
- An MDL For Shoulder Pain Pump Litigation Should Be Formed
- More lawsuits involving Vytorin are being filed
- Avandia may now be pulled from the Market
- Lawsuits involving the heart surgery drug Trasylol being filed
- Fentanyl Pain Patch verdict in Florida
- Frank Woodson
- Our firm has a Chantix website
- Mass Tort Update
- Continental Recalls 8,070 Motorcycle Tires
- Deepwater Horizon Economic Settlement Program Trying to Make Up for Lost Time
- A Report On A Deadly Chemical Leak At A Site In Texas
- Korean Automakers Hyundai And Kia Agree To Record U.S. Settlement For Mileage Fraud
- General Motors Is Sued By Arizona For $3 Billion Over Recalls
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed Against General Motors
- NHTSA Probes Honda Accord Power Steering Issues
- NHTSA Fines Ferrari $3.5 Million Over Safety Reports
- AutoNation Halts Sales Of Used Cars In Air Bag Recalls
- Audi Air Bags May Not Fire When Ready
- Honda Repair Deal In Faulty Side Air Bag Class Action
- Honda Failed To Report 1,729 Deaths And Injuries Since 2003
- Obama Nominates Mark Rosekind To Lead NHTSA
- NHTSA Probes Honda’s Reporting Of Defective Air Bags
- I am a Real Estate Agent in Columbus, Ohio, trying to sell a home for my clients...
- The judge approved the settlement. Now it's up to DG issuing checks, etc. We'r...
- i signed a lot of paperwork back in 2010 ....
need to change address from. ...
- Dear Sir: i am about to take a case against VW to a Federal Court Jury trial in ...
- 2004 350 6.0 Powerstrike diesel Navistar engine. PLEASE advise on how to be par...
- This recall is a night mare. One week after purchasing new tires back in August...
- We recently lost our home to foreclosure by Flagstar. After months of applying ...
- Safety starts at the top of an organization. This takes management commitment, w...