Posts Tagged ‘Estis Well Service LLC’
Workplace Hazards - Thursday, October 6, 2011 13:26 - 0 Comments
OSHA has also cited New Iberia-based Estis Well Service LLC for alleged safety violations stemming from the death of a worker near Bayou Sorrel. More than $132,000 in penalties were proposed, following a probe of the worker’s death. OSHA said a rig mounted on a barge tipped over and crushed the man to death on March 9th.
OSHA says the alleged violations include the company’s failure to provide systems to protect employees from falling while working on an elevated drill floor. According to an OSHA official, Estis Well Service, a company that employs about 44 workers, “willfully jeopardized the safety of its employees.”
Source: Insurance Journal
- Favorite Bible Verses
- More Info on the Xarelto Litigation
- BP Is Trying To Keep A Jury From Hearing Alabama's Case
- An Update on the State of Alabama's Case Against BP
- Regions Fined $7.5 Million For Breaking Overdraft Rules And Will Refund $49 Million To Customers
- BP Reaches Settleemnts With Halliburton And Transocean
- Claimants Argue Current Policy Interpretation Of BP Settlement Invalidates Their Claims
- Chrysler Recall Ends Defective Power System Litigation
- Honda Civic Drivers Get Brake Repairs Covered In Settlement
- Ford Agrees To Settle Class Claims Over Spark Plug Defect
- Jeep Grand Cherokees Can Brake For No Reason
- Acura Recall Shows Problems In Automatic Braking System
- Fiat Chrysler Must Face NHTSA Hearing On Recall Delays
- Dodge Dart Clutch Defect Class Action Goes Forward
- NHTSA Is Investigating 630,000 Jeep Wranglers Over Air Bag Problem
- GM’s Tahoe SUV Is Being Investigated After Rollover Ejection Death
- when will the $53 million be distributed or has it already been done and I've be...
- Having same issues with lots of granular loss, lots of it. They are Horizon, ins...
- Hello Ms. Jackson,
Try visiting the following page on the Tennessee Departmen...
- I would like more information on this topic. Why are they having so much troubl...
- Worked at sun shipbuilding and dry dock company as a machinist
Worked at genera...
- We just had our roof inspected because of a storm that came through for damage, ...
- I am the original owner of a 2006 HHR. It makes me sad to know that I will proba...
- To Whom it may concern
My 2004 Ford F150 Driver's side Window went down last ...