Posts Tagged ‘Estis Well Service LLC’
Workplace Hazards - Thursday, October 6, 2011 13:26 - 0 Comments
OSHA has also cited New Iberia-based Estis Well Service LLC for alleged safety violations stemming from the death of a worker near Bayou Sorrel. More than $132,000 in penalties were proposed, following a probe of the worker’s death. OSHA said a rig mounted on a barge tipped over and crushed the man to death on March 9th.
OSHA says the alleged violations include the company’s failure to provide systems to protect employees from falling while working on an elevated drill floor. According to an OSHA official, Estis Well Service, a company that employs about 44 workers, “willfully jeopardized the safety of its employees.”
Source: Insurance Journal
- Favorite Bible Verses
- U.S. Bank Settles Suit Over Force-Placed Flood Insurance
- More Info on the Xarelto Litigation
- BP Is Trying To Keep A Jury From Hearing Alabama's Case
- An Update on the State of Alabama's Case Against BP
- Regions Fined $7.5 Million For Breaking Overdraft Rules And Will Refund $49 Million To Customers
- Parting Words
- Our Monthly Reminders
- The Country Lost A True Public Servant When Beau Biden Died At Age 46
- Sean Kane Keeps A Watchful Eye On Hazardous Products
- Public Citizen Works For People
- Beasley Allen Lawyer Ali Hawthorne Talks to WAKA TV About Tire Safety
- Mary Smitherman
- Larry Golston
- Dana Taunton
- Bunnies By The Bay Recalls Pull Toys Due To Choking Hazard
- Walgreens Vitamins Recalled By International Vitamin
- V.Leigh Mattox, my daughter, died five years ago, and should be removed from mai...
- What a joke, we have just stated on the 1f journey. LG is a very poor excuse for...
- I found it very useful. My Mother passed last year with a very similar story.
- Just dropped my 04 off this morning for the 4th failed window regulator since I ...
- There once was an institution called the usbank.
I am a disabled vet and soon t...
- The big bad us bank or should I say the ssbank did this flood insurance thing to...
- Hi Mark,
That is scary about your tire separation. We are thankful nobody was...
- I just had a G159 245 70r19.5 on a 35ft Class A Motor Home fail due to tread sep...