Posts Tagged ‘Estis Well Service LLC’
Workplace Hazards - Thursday, October 6, 2011 13:26 - 0 Comments
OSHA has also cited New Iberia-based Estis Well Service LLC for alleged safety violations stemming from the death of a worker near Bayou Sorrel. More than $132,000 in penalties were proposed, following a probe of the worker’s death. OSHA said a rig mounted on a barge tipped over and crushed the man to death on March 9th.
OSHA says the alleged violations include the company’s failure to provide systems to protect employees from falling while working on an elevated drill floor. According to an OSHA official, Estis Well Service, a company that employs about 44 workers, “willfully jeopardized the safety of its employees.”
Source: Insurance Journal
- Jere Beasley Report, April 2013
- Marc McHenry Hired As Investigator
- Title Loans and Payday Loans are Bad News for Borrowers
- Alabama to Receive $1,039,078 in Multi-State Settlement
- COSTCO Recalls Gold Coast Crab Dip
- Major Banks Assist In Payday Loans Banned By States
- We Have Allowed A Culture Of Violence To Be Created In The U.S.
- Parting Words
- Closing Observations
- Favorite Bible Verses
- WSFA News Defenders Interviews
- Beasley Allen Hosts The Child Safety Helmet Giveaway
- SPLC Looks At How Payday And Title Loans Prey On Alabama’s Poorest
- Employee Spotlights
- Natura Pet Expands Recall Of Dry Pet Foods
- Winn-Dixie Recalls Organic Apple Juice On Mold Fears
- Manda Packing Recalling 468,000 Pounds Of Meat
- Carter’s Recalls Infant Clothings With Zippers Due To Choking Hazard
- The rate has now risen to over 6%...
- Its really not easy to payback any kind of loan, I always recommend all my frien...
- Same as above, with all the nightmares. I was Modifying with Wells Fargo and i s...
- I am shocked to see what I am reading - but not surprised. I installed Certain...
- I work as a store manager and i work 60 to ninety hours a weeks please tell me s...
- I wondered why i couldn't find him on the DPS website.
Tell Marc to contact me...
- I want to be involved in this lawsuit. I was a 3rd key making $8.25 per hour wi...
- Great to find a site like this that informs us of what our tax dollars are payin...