Posts Tagged ‘Estis Well Service LLC’
Workplace Hazards - Thursday, October 6, 2011 13:26 - 0 Comments
OSHA has also cited New Iberia-based Estis Well Service LLC for alleged safety violations stemming from the death of a worker near Bayou Sorrel. More than $132,000 in penalties were proposed, following a probe of the worker’s death. OSHA said a rig mounted on a barge tipped over and crushed the man to death on March 9th.
OSHA says the alleged violations include the company’s failure to provide systems to protect employees from falling while working on an elevated drill floor. According to an OSHA official, Estis Well Service, a company that employs about 44 workers, “willfully jeopardized the safety of its employees.”
Source: Insurance Journal
- The Selma March
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Daiichi Sankyo Agrees to Pay $39 Million to Settle Whistleblower Lawsuit
- Aging and Dangerous Tires On Our School Buses
- District Court Sanctions Ghostwriting Of Expert Reports
- Cosco Recalls Convertible Hand Trucks Due To Injury Hazard
- Class Action Sought For Toyota's Electric Power Steering Defect
- The Melton Case Settles
- Is Jeep's Fire Hazard Equivalent to GM's Ignition Switch Defect?
- A $24 Million Verdict in an Alabama Balcony Collapse Case
- Honda Adds 105,000 Vehicles To Its U.S. Recall
- The Takata Airbag Saga Continues To Expand
- Investors Have Sued GM Directors Over The Faulty Ignitions
- “New GM” Ignition MDL Claims Now Under Home States’ Laws
- Judge In GM Ignition Switch MDL Urges Settlement Talks
- U.S. Supreme Court Reverses Alabama Redistricting Ruling
- The Lasting Effects Of Bloody Sunday
- Ford Recalls 221,000 Police Vehicles, Ambulances And Hearses
- Kia Recalls 209,000 Soul Vehicles For Accelerator Defect
- NHTSA Investigates Nissan Air Bag Fix As Complaints Increase
- Nissan Recalls 640,000 Altima Sedans
- Just before you go seeking antiques for you older motor vehicle you should do yo...
- Automobile Parts: Exactly how Do I Locate The Unusual Ones?...
- I received notes in the mail on GAF timberline shingles being defective so wi...
- I have a 2005 F-150 which I purchased new in 2005. In 2012 the drivers side wind...
- I bought a 2003 Ford F-350 6.0 diesel in 2013 from a diesel mechanic that used t...
- The Amarillo Texas Smelter which operated from 1899 to current as a refinery has...
- Do NOT disconnect the battery! Under the steering column is a cap, flush with th...
- By the way that was for Johnson v. USCB Claims Adminitrator....