Posts Tagged ‘company’
Premises Liability - Tuesday, September 23, 2008 11:37 - 0 Comments
The family of a 23-year-old Baltimore County woman who drowned in a swimming pool in 2005 has filed a lawsuit against the apartment complex and pool management company. It is contended that unqualified lifeguards with just one week’s training were on duty. Cassandra Blake drowned in the pool in Windsor Mill. The family is suing that complex along with American Pool Management Inc., American Pool Enterprises Inc., Westminster Management and Doug Kusher Co. Blake was not a resident of apartment complex, but had a friend who lived there. The suit was filed in Baltimore Circuit Court. Ms. Blake took her sister, her son and other children to the pool, where she approached a security guard and lifeguard on duty and asked whether they could use the pool. Both the security guard and lifeguard agreed. Blake, who could not swim, started out in the shallow end but got out of the pool in the deeper part at some point. Shortly thereafter, she was pushed or she fell into the deep end, then went under and drowned.
- Jere Beasley Report, April 2013
- Alabama to Receive $1,039,078 in Multi-State Settlement
- COSTCO Recalls Gold Coast Crab Dip
- Major Banks Assist In Payday Loans Banned By States
- Marc McHenry Hired As Investigator
- We Have Allowed A Culture Of Violence To Be Created In The U.S.
- Parting Words
- Closing Observations
- Favorite Bible Verses
- WSFA News Defenders Interviews
- Beasley Allen Hosts The Child Safety Helmet Giveaway
- SPLC Looks At How Payday And Title Loans Prey On Alabama’s Poorest
- Employee Spotlights
- Natura Pet Expands Recall Of Dry Pet Foods
- Winn-Dixie Recalls Organic Apple Juice On Mold Fears
- Manda Packing Recalling 468,000 Pounds Of Meat
- Carter’s Recalls Infant Clothings With Zippers Due To Choking Hazard
- I want to be involved in this lawsuit. I was a 3rd key making $8.25 per hour wi...
- Great to find a site like this that informs us of what our tax dollars are payin...
- can you please emaik me a copy of your article on april 16th wells fargo suid f...
- ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE SIMILAR AND ALMOAT THE SAME IN TIME FRAMES. FOR TWO YEA...
- they tried forexloaing on my home with a fraudulent note. how do I know that? I ...
- Yes, Sharon, we were aware of the button... however, it didn't work. Took it to...
- When would we get paid?...
- Would like to know how much longer will it be before we get paid....