Posts Tagged ‘Boeing’
Fraud - Tuesday, June 23, 2015 11:45 - 0 Comments
The Boeing Co. has agreed to pay $90 million to settle a class action filed by several unions that disputed whether employees who lost their jobs following the 2005 sale of a Kansas commercial aircraft facility were entitled to retirement benefits. The Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace and other unions alleged that Boeing violated the Employment Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) by claiming that the employees were not eligible for tens of millions of dollars in early retirement medical benefits and pensions because the workers were terminated, not laid off. Continue…
- WTO Rules Boeing Got $5 Billion In Illegal US Subsidies
- Alabama Aircraft Industries Files Suit Against Boeing Co.
- Jury Says Boeing Must Pay $370 Million In Lawsuit
- Lawsuits Over Philippines Crash Settled For $165 Million
- FAA Cracks Down On Maintenance Records
- FAA Levels Record $10.2 Million Fine Against Southwest
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Technology Update: Can Your Car Be Hacked?
- U.S. Supreme Court Denies Preemption Petition In Reglan Cases
- Fiat Chrysler Hit With Record $105 Million Fine by NHTSA
- Judge Denies Trinity's Request for a New Trial
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Chette Williams Does Good Work As Auburn University Football Team Chaplain
- Our Monthly Reminders
- Tom Methvin Appointed As University of Alabama Culverhouse Commerce Executives Society President
- Beasley Allen Sponsored “Gross Out Day Camp” At The Alabama Wildlife Federation Lanark Nature Center
- Beasley Allen Sponsors Seat Check Saturday
- The Fellowship Of Christian Athletes Do Great Work
- National Night Out Held In Prattville
- “Tales From Goat Hill” Said To Have Been A Success
- 36,000 Cases Of Kraft Singles Recalled Due To Choking Hazard
- Merck Recalls Temodar And Temozolomide Bottles With Cracked Caps Due To Failure To Meet Child-Resistant Closure Requirement
- Flowers By Zoe Recalls Girls Striped Hoodie And Neon Tie Dye Jacket Due To Strangulation Hazard
- Hello Leigh,
I hope you are doing well. I am trying to get in touch with you. ...
- We own a 2006 250 diesel. Have taken to a ford dealer for the third time to co...
- Plz away least hear my plea. I am at my wits and feel no one wants to help. Thre...
- I was having some chimney flashing repaired today...the person doing the repair ...
- my toyota corolla ce 2004 model power steering is stiff when the engine is idle ...
- Where are we with the payout to those Canadians who were affected by VIOXX- one ...
- sorry the implant was performed in august of 2011...
- i had a nucleus 5 implant in august 2014- 65 years old and the time, and lost my...