Posts Tagged ‘Boeing’
Fraud - Tuesday, June 23, 2015 11:45 - 0 Comments
The Boeing Co. has agreed to pay $90 million to settle a class action filed by several unions that disputed whether employees who lost their jobs following the 2005 sale of a Kansas commercial aircraft facility were entitled to retirement benefits. The Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace and other unions alleged that Boeing violated the Employment Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) by claiming that the employees were not eligible for tens of millions of dollars in early retirement medical benefits and pensions because the workers were terminated, not laid off. Continue…
- WTO Rules Boeing Got $5 Billion In Illegal US Subsidies
- Alabama Aircraft Industries Files Suit Against Boeing Co.
- Jury Says Boeing Must Pay $370 Million In Lawsuit
- Lawsuits Over Philippines Crash Settled For $165 Million
- FAA Cracks Down On Maintenance Records
- FAA Levels Record $10.2 Million Fine Against Southwest
- Favorite Bible Verses
- More Info on the Xarelto Litigation
- BP Is Trying To Keep A Jury From Hearing Alabama's Case
- An Update on the State of Alabama's Case Against BP
- Regions Fined $7.5 Million For Breaking Overdraft Rules And Will Refund $49 Million To Customers
- BP Reaches Settleemnts With Halliburton And Transocean
- Claimants Argue Current Policy Interpretation Of BP Settlement Invalidates Their Claims
- Chrysler Recall Ends Defective Power System Litigation
- Honda Civic Drivers Get Brake Repairs Covered In Settlement
- Ford Agrees To Settle Class Claims Over Spark Plug Defect
- Jeep Grand Cherokees Can Brake For No Reason
- Acura Recall Shows Problems In Automatic Braking System
- Fiat Chrysler Must Face NHTSA Hearing On Recall Delays
- Dodge Dart Clutch Defect Class Action Goes Forward
- NHTSA Is Investigating 630,000 Jeep Wranglers Over Air Bag Problem
- GM’s Tahoe SUV Is Being Investigated After Rollover Ejection Death
- when will the $53 million be distributed or has it already been done and I've be...
- Having same issues with lots of granular loss, lots of it. They are Horizon, ins...
- Hello Ms. Jackson,
Try visiting the following page on the Tennessee Departmen...
- I would like more information on this topic. Why are they having so much troubl...
- Worked at sun shipbuilding and dry dock company as a machinist
Worked at genera...
- We just had our roof inspected because of a storm that came through for damage, ...
- I am the original owner of a 2006 HHR. It makes me sad to know that I will proba...
- To Whom it may concern
My 2004 Ford F150 Driver's side Window went down last ...