Posts Tagged ‘Boeing’
Fraud - Tuesday, June 23, 2015 11:45 - 0 Comments
The Boeing Co. has agreed to pay $90 million to settle a class action filed by several unions that disputed whether employees who lost their jobs following the 2005 sale of a Kansas commercial aircraft facility were entitled to retirement benefits. The Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace and other unions alleged that Boeing violated the Employment Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) by claiming that the employees were not eligible for tens of millions of dollars in early retirement medical benefits and pensions because the workers were terminated, not laid off. Continue…
- WTO Rules Boeing Got $5 Billion In Illegal US Subsidies
- Alabama Aircraft Industries Files Suit Against Boeing Co.
- Jury Says Boeing Must Pay $370 Million In Lawsuit
- Lawsuits Over Philippines Crash Settled For $165 Million
- FAA Cracks Down On Maintenance Records
- FAA Levels Record $10.2 Million Fine Against Southwest
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Regions Fined $7.5 Million For Breaking Overdraft Rules And Will Refund $49 Million To Customers
- Fiat Chrysler Hit With Record $105 Million Fine by NHTSA
- Judge Denies Trinity's Request for a New Trial
- Jere Beasley Report, September 2015
- Jeep Grand Cherokees Under NHTSA Probe After Rollaway Reports
- Honda Reportedly Facing Probe Over Air Bag Failure Claims
- Hyundai Can’t Escape Suit Over Santa Fe Stalling Defect
- NHTSA Questions Takata And Volkswagen Over Air Bag Incident In New SUV
- Senators Want Full Takata Recall
- Takata Plans Ad Campaign To Alert Drivers Of Recalled Air Bag Risk
- Takata To Stop Using Volatile Chemical In Airbags
- Chrysler Facing Class Action Over Jeep Transmission Defects
- NHTSA Won’t Investigate Alleged Toyota Acceleration Defect
- NHTSA Won’t Investigate Chrysler Power Module Defect Claims
- There is no doubt that there are many other providers like TRINITY who provides ...
- When can we expect payment...
- I'm not sure of the website question above but; My question is, how do I determi...
Are you looking for xarelto leads?...
- 2008 F150 super cab, passenger side window will not roll down. Stopped working a...
- I TIRED STATER, SLATER & ROSENBERG 8-9 YEARS AGO. IT WAS WHEN THE NEWS CAME ...
- 2004 F-150 Supercrew FX4 with 83,000 miles, I will be contacting the attorney li...
- I just had the first failure on my 2005 F-150 (76,000 miles) this morning on my ...