Posts Tagged ‘Boeing’
Fraud - Tuesday, June 23, 2015 11:45 - 0 Comments
The Boeing Co. has agreed to pay $90 million to settle a class action filed by several unions that disputed whether employees who lost their jobs following the 2005 sale of a Kansas commercial aircraft facility were entitled to retirement benefits. The Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace and other unions alleged that Boeing violated the Employment Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) by claiming that the employees were not eligible for tens of millions of dollars in early retirement medical benefits and pensions because the workers were terminated, not laid off. Continue…
- WTO Rules Boeing Got $5 Billion In Illegal US Subsidies
- Alabama Aircraft Industries Files Suit Against Boeing Co.
- Jury Says Boeing Must Pay $370 Million In Lawsuit
- Lawsuits Over Philippines Crash Settled For $165 Million
- FAA Cracks Down On Maintenance Records
- FAA Levels Record $10.2 Million Fine Against Southwest
- Favorite Bible Verses
- U.S. Bank Settles Suit Over Force-Placed Flood Insurance
- More Info on the Xarelto Litigation
- BP Is Trying To Keep A Jury From Hearing Alabama's Case
- An Update on the State of Alabama's Case Against BP
- Regions Fined $7.5 Million For Breaking Overdraft Rules And Will Refund $49 Million To Customers
- Jere Beasley Report, August 2015
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Endo’s AMS Unit Settles More Than 100 Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuits
- An Update on the Bad Boy Buggy Litigation
- Whistleblower Litigation: A Look at the Original Source Doctrine
- Federal Judge Dismisses Lupin’s Suit In Favor of Alaska’s Pay For Delay Investigation
- Fiat Chrysler Hit With Record $105 Million Fine by NHTSA
- GM Victim Compensation Fund Nears Completion
- Landmark Settlement for Alabama in Case Against BP
- Parting Words
- Our Monthly Reminders
- V.Leigh Mattox, my daughter, died five years ago, and should be removed from mai...
- What a joke, we have just stated on the 1f journey. LG is a very poor excuse for...
- I found it very useful. My Mother passed last year with a very similar story.
- Just dropped my 04 off this morning for the 4th failed window regulator since I ...
- There once was an institution called the usbank.
I am a disabled vet and soon t...
- The big bad us bank or should I say the ssbank did this flood insurance thing to...
- Hi Mark,
That is scary about your tire separation. We are thankful nobody was...
- I just had a G159 245 70r19.5 on a 35ft Class A Motor Home fail due to tread sep...