Capitol Observations - Friday, May 3, 2013 9:34 - 0 Comments
On May 4 our firm will host a Child Safety Helmet Giveaway at Ida Belle Young Park in Montgomery. The safety event is part of our commitment to help educate the public about brain injury. Many people are not aware that each year about 300,000 children go to the emergency room because of injuries received in bicycle accidents. Data show that non-helmeted riders are 14 times more likely to be involved in a fatal crash than helmeted riders. We have enlisted the trained technicians who are with the Think First Alabama initiative and Children’s Alabama to properly fit and distribute the helmets at the events the firm sponsors.
The helmets are free to those who register in advance and while supplies last. We believe that these events help educate the public on safety issues. They make sure that folks know not only to use helmets, but also how to use them and what types to use. If you want more information on these events contact Helen Taylor, our public relations coordinator, or Wendi Lewis, the firm’s communications director, at 800-898-2034 or by email at Helen.Taylor@beasleyallen.com or Wendi.Lewis@beasleyallen.com.
- Baby Socks Recalled By Trumpette Due To Choking Hazard
- New Bill Takes Aim At Usurious Interest Rates On Consumer Loans
- A Look At The Top 25 Spenders
- Congress Fails To Deal With Important Issues
- $41.5 Million Awarded To Student Stricken By Encephalitis
- Medicare Has Been Overpaying For Medical Equipment
- Connecticut Governor Signs Sweeping Gun Measure
- The NRA Wins And the American People Lose
- Public Citizen Does Good Work
- New Bill Takes Aim at Usurious Interest Rates on Consumer Loans
- Parting Words
- Disco Lights Recalled By Tween Brands Due To Electrical Shock Hazard
- A Million GM Midsize Cars Could Be Added To Recall
- Hillary Clinton Was An Outstanding Secretary Of State
- Polls Show Clinton And Christie Fare Best In Possible 2016 Showdowns
- Anzalone Liszt Research National Polling Summary
- Circuit Clerks’ Offices In Alabama Will Close On Wednesdays
- A Most Significant Court Ruling
- An Important U.S. Supreme Court Decision
- Jere Beasley Report, April 2013
- Marc McHenry Hired As Investigator
- Title Loans and Payday Loans are Bad News for Borrowers
- Alabama to Receive $1,039,078 in Multi-State Settlement
- COSTCO Recalls Gold Coast Crab Dip
- Major Banks Assist In Payday Loans Banned By States
- We Have Allowed A Culture Of Violence To Be Created In The U.S.
- Parting Words
- Closing Observations
- Favorite Bible Verses
- WSFA News Defenders Interviews
- Beasley Allen Hosts The Child Safety Helmet Giveaway
- SPLC Looks At How Payday And Title Loans Prey On Alabama’s Poorest
- Employee Spotlights
- Natura Pet Expands Recall Of Dry Pet Foods
- Winn-Dixie Recalls Organic Apple Juice On Mold Fears
- Manda Packing Recalling 468,000 Pounds Of Meat
- Carter’s Recalls Infant Clothings With Zippers Due To Choking Hazard
- The rate has now risen to over 6%...
- Its really not easy to payback any kind of loan, I always recommend all my frien...
- Same as above, with all the nightmares. I was Modifying with Wells Fargo and i s...
- I am shocked to see what I am reading - but not surprised. I installed Certain...
- I work as a store manager and i work 60 to ninety hours a weeks please tell me s...
- I wondered why i couldn't find him on the DPS website.
Tell Marc to contact me...
- I want to be involved in this lawsuit. I was a 3rd key making $8.25 per hour wi...
- Great to find a site like this that informs us of what our tax dollars are payin...