Mass Torts, Mass Torts Update - Thursday, May 2, 2013 9:55 - 0 Comments
Adderall is being widely prescribed for children in the U.S. Parents should be made aware that there are a number of adverse reactions and side effects associated with Adderall, a popular treatment for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and bipolar disorder, and some of them are quite serious. It should be noted that heart attack has been identified as one of those risks. Even though the drug has the capacity to treat ADHD, it has been reported that Adderall can trigger bizarre behavior. The various side effects of Adderall also can include a warped sense of reality.
But since the drug has been implicated with other side effects such as heart problems and incidents of stroke, critics of Adderall have come down hard on the drug. They are also critical of doctors who prescribe Adderall too readily for children whose real need for the stimulant is suspect. Many parents, who are seeking improved marks and increased levels of concentration on the part of their children in the classroom, also have to share some of the blame.
The reality is that not enough people are articulating the risk for Adderall death from heart attack, stroke or behavior stemming from potential Adderall psychosis. Incidents of psychosis, as well as physiological health issues, have been cited in many of the Adderall lawsuits cases.
- Topomax Use Poses A Potential Risk For Children And Infants
- FDA Says Mirena Claims Misleading
- GranuFlo MDL Established In Massachusetts
- $5 Million Verdict In The First Gadolinium Injury Trial
- $6.5 Million Verdict In First Actos Bladder Cancer Trial
- Result In Gross Case Is A Beacon Of Hope For TV Mesh Sufferers
- Serious Side Effects Associated With Mirena IUD
- Florida Jury Awards $250,000 In Zometa Jaw Injury Suit
- 2013 YAZ and Yasmin Settlement Projections By Bayer
- More Zoloft Lawsuits Being Filed
- Approximately 800 Zimmer NexGen Lawsuits Have Been Filed
- Fresenius Sued Again In Cardiac Death Lawsuit
- A Look At Our Firm’s Involvement In Hip Replacement Cases
- Jury Tells Johnson & Johnson To Pay $8.3 Million Over Defective Hip Replacement
- $11.1 Million Awarded In Vaginal Mesh Case Against Johnson & Johnson
- Lawsuits on the Increase in Skechers Toning Shoe MDL
- Judicial Panel Centralizes Meningitis Litigation in Massachusetts
- An Update on AstraZeneca and Nexium
- Merck Loses Bellwether Fosamax Trial
- Jere Beasley Report, April 2013
- Alabama to Receive $1,039,078 in Multi-State Settlement
- COSTCO Recalls Gold Coast Crab Dip
- Major Banks Assist In Payday Loans Banned By States
- Marc McHenry Hired As Investigator
- We Have Allowed A Culture Of Violence To Be Created In The U.S.
- Parting Words
- Closing Observations
- Favorite Bible Verses
- WSFA News Defenders Interviews
- Beasley Allen Hosts The Child Safety Helmet Giveaway
- SPLC Looks At How Payday And Title Loans Prey On Alabama’s Poorest
- Employee Spotlights
- Natura Pet Expands Recall Of Dry Pet Foods
- Winn-Dixie Recalls Organic Apple Juice On Mold Fears
- Manda Packing Recalling 468,000 Pounds Of Meat
- Carter’s Recalls Infant Clothings With Zippers Due To Choking Hazard
- I want to be involved in this lawsuit. I was a 3rd key making $8.25 per hour wi...
- Great to find a site like this that informs us of what our tax dollars are payin...
- can you please emaik me a copy of your article on april 16th wells fargo suid f...
- ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE SIMILAR AND ALMOAT THE SAME IN TIME FRAMES. FOR TWO YEA...
- they tried forexloaing on my home with a fraudulent note. how do I know that? I ...
- Yes, Sharon, we were aware of the button... however, it didn't work. Took it to...
- When would we get paid?...
- Would like to know how much longer will it be before we get paid....