ConAgra Foods has recalled certain P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Brand products because the sugar in the sauce may contain small metal fragments. At press time there had been no reports of injury. The company issued a recall July 7 after one of its employees found metal fragments while dispensing sugar from one of P.F. Chang’s suppliers. “On July 14, 2016, ConAgra Foods was notified by the supplier of additional production lots of sugar that were impacted, such that the initial recall needed to be expanded to include additional P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Brand meals,” ConAgra said. No P.F. Chang’s restaurants or other ConAgra Foods products are affected by this recall. The recalled product list is as follows:
• P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Brand Signature Spicy Chicken, 22 oz.
• P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Brand Mongolian Style Beef, 22 oz.
• P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Brand Beef with Broccoli, 22 oz.
• P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Brand Shrimp Lo Mein, 22 oz.
• P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Brand Sweet & Sour Chicken, 22 oz.
• P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Brand General Chang’s Chicken, 22 oz.
• P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Brand Garlic Chicken with Dan Dan noodles, 22 oz.
• P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Brand Grilled Chicken Teriyaki with Lo Mein Noodles, 22 oz.
For UPC numbers, best-buy dates and MFG/lot codes, www.conagrafoods.com. To ask questions, call ConAgra’s Consumer Affairs hotline at 800-252-0634, open 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. CDT Monday through Friday.
Contact us today for a free legal consultation with an experienced attorney.
Fields marked *may be required for submission.
If you would like to subscribe to the Jere Beasley Report digital edition, simply visit our Subscriptions page and provide the necessary information or call us at 800-898-2034.
Attorney Advertising - Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.