A recent incident in Florida is just another indication of how dangerous the e-cigarettes really are. A 21-year-old Florida man was put in a medically induced coma after an e-cigarette exploded in his face. Evan Spahlinger suffered internal burns and also inhaled a piece of the e-cigarette, which caused internal burns. He was in critical condition in a Miami hospital at press time.
Source: The Naples Daily News
Contact us today for a free legal consultation with an experienced attorney.
Fields marked *may be required for submission.
If you would like to subscribe to the Jere Beasley Report digital edition, simply visit our Subscriptions page and provide the necessary information or call us at 800-898-2034.
Attorney Advertising - Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.