Recalls Update - Written by Beasley Allen on Thursday, February 9, 2012 16:40 - 0 Comments
Elegant Gifts Mart Inc., of Los Angeles, Calif., has recalled their Children’s Chairs and Stools. The yellow surface paint on the metal frame of the children’s chairs and stools contains excessive levels of lead which is prohibited under federal law. The children’s folding chairs and the stools have yellow metal tube frames. The plastic seat, seat backs and stool have a cartoon-like scene with monkeys, teddy bears, mushrooms and heart-shaped balloons. “PENGKO” is printed on the chair’s heart-shaped seatback. Item number “JCA8036″ is printed on a white sticker underneath the chair’s seat. Item number “JCA8037″ is printed on a white sticker underneath the stool.
The chairs and stools were sold exclusively at 1 to Seven stores in Puerto Rico from September 2010 through June 2011 for between $5 and $6. Consumers should immediately take the recalled tables and folding chairs away from children and return them to any 1 to Seven store in Puerto Rico or contact Elegant Gifts Mart for a full refund. For additional information, in Puerto Rico call 1 to Seven at (787) 290-5625 between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. ET, or call Elegant Gifts Mart collect at (323) 698-6805 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday.
Leave a Reply
- The Role of a Trial Lawyer
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Sandy Hook Families File Wrongful Death Lawsuit
- GM Recalls Vehicles For Headlight Problem
- Daiichi Sankyo Agrees to Pay $39 Million to Settle Whistleblower Lawsuit
- District Court Sanctions Ghostwriting Of Expert Reports
- IIHS List Of Safest Cars Grows Amid Record Recalls In The U.S.
- NHTSA Needs Adequate Resources To Do Its Job
- Former NHTSA Employees Join Takata Air Bag Defect Panel
- BMW Will Replace Airbags Nationwide
- GM Recalls 83,000 SUVs And Trucks For Faulty Ignitions
- GM Gets 108 More Claims For Defective Ignition Switch Compensation
- Koch Brothers Set $889 Million Budget For Lead-Up To 2016
- Whistleblower Wins Supreme Court Ruling
- Pfizer Pays $400 Million To End Shareholder Suit
- Study Author Says Autism Risk Linked To Chemicals
- Multi-State Dog Fighting Ring Ordered To Pay $2 Million Restitution
- i don' know where is the form to fill up
- do i need to fill up the form
claim UJT-10073675001 Johnson vs USCB...
- sending this in hope for that you receive this and respond . Do I need to fill o...
- I recently saw an episode of BAR on WSFA regarding trying to get the legislature...
- I have a 2004 F150 Lariat crew cab. Driving home from work in 2011 (cold weather...
- In 2005 August 12th my husband commited suicide after being on Lexapro. I notice...
- Anthony Franco, the last part of your paragraph is absolutely not true, the new ...
- I have been searching for something like this ... I have worked 50 to 65 hours p...
Recent Settlements - Feb 9, 2012 7:09 - 0 Comments
More In Recent Settlements
- A Further Update On The AWP Litigation
- Firm Reaches Settlement In Fort McClellan Radio Tower Collapse Case
- Firm Reaches Settlement In Sikorsky Helicopter Crash
- The Philadelphia Story
- St. Croix, Virgin Islands Settlement
Product Liability - Feb 9, 2015 14:42 - 0 Comments
More In Product Liability
- Recalls Of Cars Abroad Prompt No Urgency In United States
- FHWA Opens Website For Public Reporting Of Guardrail Flaws
- Lawyers In Our Firm Settle Industrial Machine Design Case
- Aging and Dangerous Tires On Our School Buses
- Toyota Ordered to Pay $11 Million in U.S. Trial Over Fatal Sudden Unintended Acceleration Crash
Recalls Update - Feb 9, 2015 9:36 - 0 Comments
More In Recalls Update
- Johnson Health Tech Recalls Matrix Fitness Strength Training Machines
- Cleaner And Degreaser Recalled For Chemical Hazard
- NPD Furniture Recalls Dining Chairs Due To Fall Hazard
- Children’s Pajamas Recalled By Star Ride Kids
- CoScentrix Expands Recall Of DD Brand Candles