Recalls Update - Written by Beasley Allen on Thursday, February 9, 2012 16:40 - 0 Comments
Elegant Gifts Mart Inc., of Los Angeles, Calif., has recalled their Children’s Chairs and Stools. The yellow surface paint on the metal frame of the children’s chairs and stools contains excessive levels of lead which is prohibited under federal law. The children’s folding chairs and the stools have yellow metal tube frames. The plastic seat, seat backs and stool have a cartoon-like scene with monkeys, teddy bears, mushrooms and heart-shaped balloons. “PENGKO” is printed on the chair’s heart-shaped seatback. Item number “JCA8036″ is printed on a white sticker underneath the chair’s seat. Item number “JCA8037″ is printed on a white sticker underneath the stool.
The chairs and stools were sold exclusively at 1 to Seven stores in Puerto Rico from September 2010 through June 2011 for between $5 and $6. Consumers should immediately take the recalled tables and folding chairs away from children and return them to any 1 to Seven store in Puerto Rico or contact Elegant Gifts Mart for a full refund. For additional information, in Puerto Rico call 1 to Seven at (787) 290-5625 between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. ET, or call Elegant Gifts Mart collect at (323) 698-6805 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday.
Leave a Reply
- Testosterone Multidistrict Litigation Has Been Formed
- Exploding Airbags is the Next Hidden Danger Lurking on the Horizon
- Favorite Bible Verses
- An Update on the Firm's Mass Torts Litigation
- The Civil Justice System Does Make a Difference
- BP's Stay Request Fails Before the Supreme Court
- Eight Car Makers Join in the Recall of Exploding Airbags
- The Deepwater Horizon Claims Program is Up and Running Again
- Favorite Bible Verses
- J&J Pays Oregon $4 Million To Settle Hip Implant Marketing Claims
- EPA Should Update Fracking Pollution Regulations
- Deepwater Fracking Raises Environmental Concerns
- $27.8 Million Settlement Finalized In TVA Coal Ash Spill
- Illinois Transport Company Settles Fatal Crash Suit For $2.7 Million
- Settlement For Family Of College Student Killed In Crash After Alabama National Championship Game
- Macy’s Fined $1 Million For Decapitation Of Warehouse Employee
- Texas Plastics Plant Fined $174,000 For Safety And Health Violations
- OSHA Says Safety Violation Continue At Oklahoma Oil Refinery
- Company Cited In Fatal West Virginia Cell Tower Collapse
- New Safety Directive Issued By OSHA On Communication Tower Work
- $27 Million Verdict Returned In Texas Against McDonald’s
- just checking to see if you got all my paperwork and to see when e would receive...
- Checks will be issued sometime this year. Feel free to call 1-800-549-7320 to ma...
- I received a letter from MetLife saying I am a beneficiary of 2 life insurance p...
- My 2006 Ford F150 Supercrew drivers side window regulator does not go down or up...
- i really appreciate the reports and always take the time to read agood portion o...
- We are original owners of a 2004 F150 Supercrew. We last replaced both front wi...
- My 2004 f250 6 litre diesel started to smell like antifreeze when you would pull...
- I have major water damage from them defective shingles. Ceiling is falling in. T...
Recent Settlements - Feb 9, 2012 7:09 - 0 Comments
More In Recent Settlements
- A Further Update On The AWP Litigation
- Firm Reaches Settlement In Fort McClellan Radio Tower Collapse Case
- Firm Reaches Settlement In Sikorsky Helicopter Crash
- The Philadelphia Story
- St. Croix, Virgin Islands Settlement
Product Liability - Sep 4, 2014 13:13 - 0 Comments
More In Product Liability
- More Problems With Goodyear RV Tires
- NHTSA Offers Online Vehicle Recall Check
- Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Mazda For Engine Valve Defect
- GM Sued For Alleged Antifreeze Defect In Chevy Cruze Models
- Settlement By Kia And Hyundai In Fuel Efficiency MDL Is Approved
Recalls Update - Sep 4, 2014 11:03 - 0 Comments
More In Recalls Update
- USDA Recalls 7.5 Tons Of Applegate Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- J&J Unit Recalls Hysterectomy Device Over Cancer Fears
- Samson International Recalls Bar Stool Due To Fall Hazard
- Bexco Recalls Franklin & Ben Mason 4-in-1 Convertible Cribs Due To Fall And Entrapment Hazards
- Ace Bayou Bean Bag Chairs Recalled Because Of Suffocation And Choking Hazards