Recalls Update - Written by Beasley Allen on Thursday, February 9, 2012 16:40 - 0 Comments
Elegant Gifts Mart Inc., of Los Angeles, Calif., has recalled their Children’s Chairs and Stools. The yellow surface paint on the metal frame of the children’s chairs and stools contains excessive levels of lead which is prohibited under federal law. The children’s folding chairs and the stools have yellow metal tube frames. The plastic seat, seat backs and stool have a cartoon-like scene with monkeys, teddy bears, mushrooms and heart-shaped balloons. “PENGKO” is printed on the chair’s heart-shaped seatback. Item number “JCA8036″ is printed on a white sticker underneath the chair’s seat. Item number “JCA8037″ is printed on a white sticker underneath the stool.
The chairs and stools were sold exclusively at 1 to Seven stores in Puerto Rico from September 2010 through June 2011 for between $5 and $6. Consumers should immediately take the recalled tables and folding chairs away from children and return them to any 1 to Seven store in Puerto Rico or contact Elegant Gifts Mart for a full refund. For additional information, in Puerto Rico call 1 to Seven at (787) 290-5625 between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. ET, or call Elegant Gifts Mart collect at (323) 698-6805 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday.
Leave a Reply
- Favorite Bible Verses
- U.S. Supreme Court Denies Preemption Petition In Reglan Cases
- Fiat Chrysler Hit With Record $105 Million Fine by NHTSA
- Judge Denies Trinity's Request for a New Trial
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Court Says Lloyd’s Of London Can’t Avoid Having To Pay $132 Million In Train Crash Settlement
- Insurers Must Cover $25 Million Damages Against Apartment Complex
- SEC Charges 5 Persons For Insider Trading On Gilead Acquisition
- Dole CEO And General Counsel Found To Be Guilty Of Fraud
- Forex Litigation Filed In Canada
- Banks Reach Multi-Billion Dollar Settlement In Credit Default Swap Litigation
- Toro Awarded $24.3 Million In Patent Dispute With Briggs & Stratton
- Department Of Justice Starts Investigation Involving Antitrust Claims Against The Four Major Airlines
- $415 Million Google And Apple Anti-Poaching Settlement Is Approved
- Essure Victims Deserve Justice
- A Third Suit Filed Against Olympus Claiming Device Spreads Cancer
- I got the same check ~10k, not nearly what it should have been now knowing it wa...
- Correction, it's now October 9, 2015...
- I remember the Black Carbon situation and yes we were settled with and was told ...
- Yesterday, I received a check (almost $10,000.00) out of the settlement from the...
- Hello Leigh,
I hope you are doing well. I am trying to get in touch with you. ...
- We own a 2006 250 diesel. Have taken to a ford dealer for the third time to co...
- Plz away least hear my plea. I am at my wits and feel no one wants to help. Thre...
- I was having some chimney flashing repaired today...the person doing the repair ...
Recent Settlements - Feb 9, 2012 7:09 - 0 Comments
More In Recent Settlements
- A Further Update On The AWP Litigation
- Firm Reaches Settlement In Fort McClellan Radio Tower Collapse Case
- Firm Reaches Settlement In Sikorsky Helicopter Crash
- The Philadelphia Story
- St. Croix, Virgin Islands Settlement
Product Liability - Oct 9, 2015 9:08 - 0 Comments
More In Product Liability
- Benzene Causes Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Trial Judge Upholds The $55 Million Seat Belt Defect Verdict Against Honda
- Buyers Must Beware When Buying Chinese Tires
- A Settlement Reached With General Motors In Dallas County, Alabama
- Jurors Find In Favor Of A Couple In Their Blood Bank That Supplied HIV-Tainted Blood To Hospital For Blood Transfusion
Recalls Update - Sep 23, 2015 8:19 - 0 Comments
More In Recalls Update
- Merck Recalls Temodar And Temozolomide Bottles With Cracked Caps Due To Failure To Meet Child-Resistant Closure Requirement
- Flowers By Zoe Recalls Girls Striped Hoodie And Neon Tie Dye Jacket Due To Strangulation Hazard
- Manhattan Group Recalls Children’s Elephant Activity Toys Due To Choking Hazard
- J.M. Mattress Recalls Renovated Mattresses
- Stork Craft Recalls Crib Mattresses