The Consumer Corner - Written by Beasley Allen on Wednesday, August 3, 2011 9:55 - 161 Comments
Ford vehicles use electric motors to turn the window regulators in models equipped with power windows. Certain Ford model vehicles have had an inordinate amount of problems or failures with the window regulators, particularly the 2004 and 2005 model year trucks. Many consumers have complained of repeated and multiple failures of the window regulator in their Ford F-150 vehicles. In fact, the website www.carcomplaints.com list the failed window regulators on the 2004 Ford F-150 truck as number 13 of the top 20 most often reported vehicle complaints on its website. This website also has lodged over 200 complaints regarding window regulator problems with the 2005 Ford F-150.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website reports over 140 complaints about the 2005 model year F-150 power windows alone. Even with all of these complaints to Ford and NHTSA, Ford has failed to issue a recall and has refused to reimburse vehicle owners for the cost of replacing the defective window regulators. Quite often, more than one replacement is required. Our firm is currently investigating these window regulator failures. If you or someone you know has had a failure of the window regulator in any model year Ford F-150 vehicle, you can contact Bill Hopkins, a lawyer in our Consumer Fraud Section, at 800-898-2034 or by email at Bill.Hopkins@beasleyallen.com.
Leave a Reply
- The Role of a Trial Lawyer
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Sandy Hook Families File Wrongful Death Lawsuit
- GM Recalls Vehicles For Headlight Problem
- Daiichi Sankyo Agrees to Pay $39 Million to Settle Whistleblower Lawsuit
- District Court Sanctions Ghostwriting Of Expert Reports
- IIHS List Of Safest Cars Grows Amid Record Recalls In The U.S.
- NHTSA Needs Adequate Resources To Do Its Job
- Former NHTSA Employees Join Takata Air Bag Defect Panel
- BMW Will Replace Airbags Nationwide
- GM Recalls 83,000 SUVs And Trucks For Faulty Ignitions
- GM Gets 108 More Claims For Defective Ignition Switch Compensation
- Koch Brothers Set $889 Million Budget For Lead-Up To 2016
- Whistleblower Wins Supreme Court Ruling
- Pfizer Pays $400 Million To End Shareholder Suit
- Study Author Says Autism Risk Linked To Chemicals
- Multi-State Dog Fighting Ring Ordered To Pay $2 Million Restitution
- i don' know where is the form to fill up
- do i need to fill up the form
claim UJT-10073675001 Johnson vs USCB...
- sending this in hope for that you receive this and respond . Do I need to fill o...
- I recently saw an episode of BAR on WSFA regarding trying to get the legislature...
- I have a 2004 F150 Lariat crew cab. Driving home from work in 2011 (cold weather...
- In 2005 August 12th my husband commited suicide after being on Lexapro. I notice...
- Anthony Franco, the last part of your paragraph is absolutely not true, the new ...
- I have been searching for something like this ... I have worked 50 to 65 hours p...
Recent Settlements - Feb 9, 2012 7:09 - 0 Comments
More In Recent Settlements
- A Further Update On The AWP Litigation
- Firm Reaches Settlement In Fort McClellan Radio Tower Collapse Case
- Firm Reaches Settlement In Sikorsky Helicopter Crash
- The Philadelphia Story
- St. Croix, Virgin Islands Settlement
Product Liability - Feb 9, 2015 14:42 - 0 Comments
More In Product Liability
- Recalls Of Cars Abroad Prompt No Urgency In United States
- FHWA Opens Website For Public Reporting Of Guardrail Flaws
- Lawyers In Our Firm Settle Industrial Machine Design Case
- Aging and Dangerous Tires On Our School Buses
- Toyota Ordered to Pay $11 Million in U.S. Trial Over Fatal Sudden Unintended Acceleration Crash
Recalls Update - Feb 9, 2015 9:36 - 0 Comments
More In Recalls Update
- Johnson Health Tech Recalls Matrix Fitness Strength Training Machines
- Cleaner And Degreaser Recalled For Chemical Hazard
- NPD Furniture Recalls Dining Chairs Due To Fall Hazard
- Children’s Pajamas Recalled By Star Ride Kids
- CoScentrix Expands Recall Of DD Brand Candles