Posts Tagged ‘West Virginia’
Transportation - Friday, March 6, 2015 10:43 - 0 Comments
A fiery oil train derailment in West Virginia last month exposes lax safety standards and strengthens the case for tougher U.S. rules governing such shipments, according to safety advocates. A 109-car delivery of crude oil from North Dakota’s Bakken energy patch derailed in West Virginia, setting at least nine cars ablaze. It was the latest accident to draw attention to risks of moving high volumes of fuel by rail. It’s abundantly clear that we need stricter regulations. Continue…
- Jury Orders J&J To Pay $3.27 Million In Mesh Implant Lawsuit
- GlaxoSmithKline To Pay West Virginia $22 Million To Settle Drug Lawsuit
- West Virginia Coal Mine Collapse Kills Two Miners
- Judge Approves Settlement In Deadly Plant Explosion In West Virginia
- Tougher Chemical Rules Needed
- Bellwether Trials Scheduled In Transvaginal Mesh Litigation
- West Virginia Board Awarded $2.6 Million In Lawsuit
- America Electric Power Found To Be At Fault In Fatal 2007 Blast
- Federal court to hear West Virginia families’ claims against DuPont
- Wrongful death suit filed against Bayer
- Favorite Bible Verses
- U.S. Bank Settles Suit Over Force-Placed Flood Insurance
- More Info on the Xarelto Litigation
- BP Is Trying To Keep A Jury From Hearing Alabama's Case
- An Update on the State of Alabama's Case Against BP
- Regions Fined $7.5 Million For Breaking Overdraft Rules And Will Refund $49 Million To Customers
- Parting Words
- Our Monthly Reminders
- The Country Lost A True Public Servant When Beau Biden Died At Age 46
- Sean Kane Keeps A Watchful Eye On Hazardous Products
- Public Citizen Works For People
- Beasley Allen Lawyer Ali Hawthorne Talks to WAKA TV About Tire Safety
- Mary Smitherman
- Larry Golston
- Dana Taunton
- Bunnies By The Bay Recalls Pull Toys Due To Choking Hazard
- Walgreens Vitamins Recalled By International Vitamin
- What a joke, we have just stated on the 1f journey. LG is a very poor excuse for...
- I found it very useful. My Mother passed last year with a very similar story.
- Just dropped my 04 off this morning for the 4th failed window regulator since I ...
- There once was an institution called the usbank.
I am a disabled vet and soon t...
- The big bad us bank or should I say the ssbank did this flood insurance thing to...
- Hi Mark,
That is scary about your tire separation. We are thankful nobody was...
- I just had a G159 245 70r19.5 on a 35ft Class A Motor Home fail due to tread sep...
- 2005 F150 4 door. I have replaced every window motor once and the two front ones...