Posts Tagged ‘West Virginia’
Transportation - Friday, March 6, 2015 10:43 - 0 Comments
A fiery oil train derailment in West Virginia last month exposes lax safety standards and strengthens the case for tougher U.S. rules governing such shipments, according to safety advocates. A 109-car delivery of crude oil from North Dakota’s Bakken energy patch derailed in West Virginia, setting at least nine cars ablaze. It was the latest accident to draw attention to risks of moving high volumes of fuel by rail. It’s abundantly clear that we need stricter regulations. Continue…
- Jury Orders J&J To Pay $3.27 Million In Mesh Implant Lawsuit
- GlaxoSmithKline To Pay West Virginia $22 Million To Settle Drug Lawsuit
- West Virginia Coal Mine Collapse Kills Two Miners
- Judge Approves Settlement In Deadly Plant Explosion In West Virginia
- Tougher Chemical Rules Needed
- Bellwether Trials Scheduled In Transvaginal Mesh Litigation
- West Virginia Board Awarded $2.6 Million In Lawsuit
- America Electric Power Found To Be At Fault In Fatal 2007 Blast
- Federal court to hear West Virginia families’ claims against DuPont
- Wrongful death suit filed against Bayer
- Favorite Bible Verses
- U.S. Supreme Court Denies Preemption Petition In Reglan Cases
- Fiat Chrysler Hit With Record $105 Million Fine by NHTSA
- Judge Denies Trinity's Request for a New Trial
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Affordable Care Act Marketplaces Enroll 9.9 Million
- Just How Costly And Fast-Growing Is Cyber Risk?
- Banks Must Turn Over $315 Million In USS Cole Bombing
- The Donald Seems To Be Heading Toward The GOP Nomination
- NHTSA Fines British Motorcycle Maker $3 Million
- NHTSA Says BMW Stalled Over Mini Cooper Recalls
- Ford Sudden-Acceleration Class Actions Joined As One
- Ten Automakers Sued Over Keyless Ignitions Linked To Carbon Monoxide Deaths
- NHTSA Probes Air Bag Sensors In Kia And Nissan Vehicles
- NHTSA Tells Volkswagen And Others That It May Expand Takata Recall
- NHTSA Says 23 Million Faulty Takata Airbags Still In U.S. Vehicles
- Yesterday, I received a check (almost $10,000.00) out of the settlement from the...
- Hello Leigh,
I hope you are doing well. I am trying to get in touch with you. ...
- We own a 2006 250 diesel. Have taken to a ford dealer for the third time to co...
- Plz away least hear my plea. I am at my wits and feel no one wants to help. Thre...
- I was having some chimney flashing repaired today...the person doing the repair ...
- my toyota corolla ce 2004 model power steering is stiff when the engine is idle ...
- Where are we with the payout to those Canadians who were affected by VIOXX- one ...
- sorry the implant was performed in august of 2011...