Posts Tagged ‘Transvaginal Mesh’
Mass Torts Update - Monday, February 9, 2015 15:51 - 0 Comments
A West Virginia federal judge has left intact a $2 million jury verdict against C.R. Bard Inc. in a bellwether trial over alleged defects in its vaginal mesh implants, saying the company hadn’t proven a miscarriage of justice and denying it a new trial. But U.S. District Judge Joseph R. Goodwin also refused to find unconstitutional a provision in Georgia’s Tort Reform Act of 1987 that requires prevailing product liability Plaintiffs to pay 75 percent of their punitive damages to the state. The lawsuit was originally filed in Georgia before being transferred to the multidistrict litigation (MDL) in March 2011. The ruling dealt a blow to Plaintiffs Donna and Dan Cisson, who had been awarded $1.75 million in punitive damages and $250,000 in compensatory damages by a West Virginia federal jury in August 2013. Continue…
- Transvaginal Mesh Update
- Federal Judge Warns Implant Maker Bard It Is Running A Risk Not To Settle
- $18.5 Million Verdict Awarded in Boston Scientific Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuit
- An Update On The TVM Litigation
- FDA Rejects Ban On Controversial Vaginal Mesh Products
- An Update on the Firm’s Mass Torts Litigation
- Hundreds Of Cases Being Prepared For Trial In The Transvaginal Mesh Litigation
- Endo Faces Multistate Inquiry Over Pelvic Mesh Products
- Mass Torts Update
- $2 Million Verdict In Bard Transvaginal Mesh Bellwether Trial Upheld
- Transvaginal Mesh Litigation Update
- Bellwether Trials Scheduled In Transvaginal Mesh Litigation
- Jury Returns a $2 Million Verdict in Vaginal Mesh Bellwether Case
- Mistrial in First Bellwether Transvaginal Mesh Trial Against Bard
- There is Still Time to Submit Transvaginal Mesh Claims for Review
- The Two-Year Anniversary of the FDA Safety Update on Transvaginal Mesh
- Result In Gross Case Is A Beacon Of Hope For TV Mesh Sufferers
- Beasley Allen Lawyers Are Active In MDLs
- $11.1 Million Awarded In Vaginal Mesh Case Against Johnson & Johnson
- The Role of a Trial Lawyer
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Sandy Hook Families File Wrongful Death Lawsuit
- GM Recalls Vehicles For Headlight Problem
- Daiichi Sankyo Agrees to Pay $39 Million to Settle Whistleblower Lawsuit
- District Court Sanctions Ghostwriting Of Expert Reports
- IIHS List Of Safest Cars Grows Amid Record Recalls In The U.S.
- NHTSA Needs Adequate Resources To Do Its Job
- Former NHTSA Employees Join Takata Air Bag Defect Panel
- BMW Will Replace Airbags Nationwide
- GM Recalls 83,000 SUVs And Trucks For Faulty Ignitions
- GM Gets 108 More Claims For Defective Ignition Switch Compensation
- Koch Brothers Set $889 Million Budget For Lead-Up To 2016
- Whistleblower Wins Supreme Court Ruling
- Pfizer Pays $400 Million To End Shareholder Suit
- Study Author Says Autism Risk Linked To Chemicals
- Multi-State Dog Fighting Ring Ordered To Pay $2 Million Restitution
- i don' know where is the form to fill up
- do i need to fill up the form
claim UJT-10073675001 Johnson vs USCB...
- sending this in hope for that you receive this and respond . Do I need to fill o...
- I recently saw an episode of BAR on WSFA regarding trying to get the legislature...
- I have a 2004 F150 Lariat crew cab. Driving home from work in 2011 (cold weather...
- In 2005 August 12th my husband commited suicide after being on Lexapro. I notice...
- Anthony Franco, the last part of your paragraph is absolutely not true, the new ...
- I have been searching for something like this ... I have worked 50 to 65 hours p...