Posts Tagged ‘senator obama’
The National Scene - Thursday, November 6, 2008 14:06 - 0 Comments
The level of government intervention resulting from the financial crisis has no recent precedent in this country. It was reported by Forbes that the sum of the liabilities assumed by federal authorities during the past six months–from transactions involving mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the insurer AIG, investment bank Bear Stearns and 11 failed regional banks–now exceeds 50% of gross domestic product. That’s a scary situation.
- The McCain campaign
- The most important election since the Hoover days
- Democrats and republicans must join the fight
- The opposing tickets were off and running
- The party conventions are over and the countdown starts
- Greed and irresponsibility are the root cause of our Nation’s economic problems
- Birds of a feather flock together
- Jere Beasley Report, April 2013
- Marc McHenry Hired As Investigator
- Alabama to Receive $1,039,078 in Multi-State Settlement
- COSTCO Recalls Gold Coast Crab Dip
- Major Banks Assist In Payday Loans Banned By States
- We Have Allowed A Culture Of Violence To Be Created In The U.S.
- Parting Words
- Closing Observations
- Favorite Bible Verses
- WSFA News Defenders Interviews
- Beasley Allen Hosts The Child Safety Helmet Giveaway
- SPLC Looks At How Payday And Title Loans Prey On Alabama’s Poorest
- Employee Spotlights
- Natura Pet Expands Recall Of Dry Pet Foods
- Winn-Dixie Recalls Organic Apple Juice On Mold Fears
- Manda Packing Recalling 468,000 Pounds Of Meat
- Carter’s Recalls Infant Clothings With Zippers Due To Choking Hazard
- I wondered why i couldn't find him on the DPS website.
Tell Marc to contact me...
- I want to be involved in this lawsuit. I was a 3rd key making $8.25 per hour wi...
- Great to find a site like this that informs us of what our tax dollars are payin...
- can you please emaik me a copy of your article on april 16th wells fargo suid f...
- ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE SIMILAR AND ALMOAT THE SAME IN TIME FRAMES. FOR TWO YEA...
- they tried forexloaing on my home with a fraudulent note. how do I know that? I ...
- Yes, Sharon, we were aware of the button... however, it didn't work. Took it to...
- When would we get paid?...