Posts Tagged ‘senator obama’
The National Scene - Thursday, November 6, 2008 14:06 - 0 Comments
The level of government intervention resulting from the financial crisis has no recent precedent in this country. It was reported by Forbes that the sum of the liabilities assumed by federal authorities during the past six months–from transactions involving mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the insurer AIG, investment bank Bear Stearns and 11 failed regional banks–now exceeds 50% of gross domestic product. That’s a scary situation.
- The McCain campaign
- The most important election since the Hoover days
- Democrats and republicans must join the fight
- The opposing tickets were off and running
- The party conventions are over and the countdown starts
- Greed and irresponsibility are the root cause of our Nation’s economic problems
- Birds of a feather flock together
- Favorite Bible Verses
- U.S. Bank Settles Suit Over Force-Placed Flood Insurance
- More Info on the Xarelto Litigation
- BP Is Trying To Keep A Jury From Hearing Alabama's Case
- An Update on the State of Alabama's Case Against BP
- Regions Fined $7.5 Million For Breaking Overdraft Rules And Will Refund $49 Million To Customers
- Parting Words
- Our Monthly Reminders
- The Country Lost A True Public Servant When Beau Biden Died At Age 46
- Sean Kane Keeps A Watchful Eye On Hazardous Products
- Public Citizen Works For People
- Beasley Allen Lawyer Ali Hawthorne Talks to WAKA TV About Tire Safety
- Mary Smitherman
- Larry Golston
- Dana Taunton
- Bunnies By The Bay Recalls Pull Toys Due To Choking Hazard
- Walgreens Vitamins Recalled By International Vitamin
- V.Leigh Mattox, my daughter, died five years ago, and should be removed from mai...
- What a joke, we have just stated on the 1f journey. LG is a very poor excuse for...
- I found it very useful. My Mother passed last year with a very similar story.
- Just dropped my 04 off this morning for the 4th failed window regulator since I ...
- There once was an institution called the usbank.
I am a disabled vet and soon t...
- The big bad us bank or should I say the ssbank did this flood insurance thing to...
- Hi Mark,
That is scary about your tire separation. We are thankful nobody was...
- I just had a G159 245 70r19.5 on a 35ft Class A Motor Home fail due to tread sep...