Posts Tagged ‘senator obama’
The National Scene - Thursday, November 6, 2008 14:06 - 0 Comments
The level of government intervention resulting from the financial crisis has no recent precedent in this country. It was reported by Forbes that the sum of the liabilities assumed by federal authorities during the past six months–from transactions involving mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the insurer AIG, investment bank Bear Stearns and 11 failed regional banks–now exceeds 50% of gross domestic product. That’s a scary situation.
- The McCain campaign
- The most important election since the Hoover days
- Democrats and republicans must join the fight
- The opposing tickets were off and running
- The party conventions are over and the countdown starts
- Greed and irresponsibility are the root cause of our Nation’s economic problems
- Birds of a feather flock together
- Favorite Bible Verses
- U.S. Supreme Court Denies Preemption Petition In Reglan Cases
- Fiat Chrysler Hit With Record $105 Million Fine by NHTSA
- Judge Denies Trinity's Request for a New Trial
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Affordable Care Act Marketplaces Enroll 9.9 Million
- Just How Costly And Fast-Growing Is Cyber Risk?
- Banks Must Turn Over $315 Million In USS Cole Bombing
- The Donald Seems To Be Heading Toward The GOP Nomination
- NHTSA Fines British Motorcycle Maker $3 Million
- NHTSA Says BMW Stalled Over Mini Cooper Recalls
- Ford Sudden-Acceleration Class Actions Joined As One
- Ten Automakers Sued Over Keyless Ignitions Linked To Carbon Monoxide Deaths
- NHTSA Probes Air Bag Sensors In Kia And Nissan Vehicles
- NHTSA Tells Volkswagen And Others That It May Expand Takata Recall
- NHTSA Says 23 Million Faulty Takata Airbags Still In U.S. Vehicles
- Yesterday, I received a check (almost $10,000.00) out of the settlement from the...
- Hello Leigh,
I hope you are doing well. I am trying to get in touch with you. ...
- We own a 2006 250 diesel. Have taken to a ford dealer for the third time to co...
- Plz away least hear my plea. I am at my wits and feel no one wants to help. Thre...
- I was having some chimney flashing repaired today...the person doing the repair ...
- my toyota corolla ce 2004 model power steering is stiff when the engine is idle ...
- Where are we with the payout to those Canadians who were affected by VIOXX- one ...
- sorry the implant was performed in august of 2011...