Posts Tagged ‘rollover’
Product Liability - Saturday, July 31, 2010 15:13 - 0 Comments
A faulty tire is said to have caused a fatal crash involving eight high school students in Florida last year. The crash occurred on an interstate highway, and four students were killed and four more injured. The tragic accident was on the last day of school. According to the investigation by the Florida Highway Patrol, the Ford Explorer the teens were riding in rolled after the tread on its left rear tire, a Cooper Cobra, separated.
One lawsuit has been filed against Cooper Tire & Rubber Co., Ford Motor Co. and two other Defendants. It was alleged in the suit that Cooper had an “outrageously high number of tread separations.” The company’s manufacturing process was also blamed in the crash. There have been numerous lawsuits filed against the company. But Cooper still hasn’t corrected the safety issues with its tires. Folks have been dying all over the United States for a number of years because of defective Cooper Tires. Florida Highway Patrol investigators found no indication the tires weren’t properly inflated and no nails or other objects were found that might have damaged it. The Explorer’s owners had taken the vehicle for service and replaced two tires two weeks earlier at a Cooper distributor.
- Heavy Truck Case Is Settled
- An Update On The U-Haul Litigation
- Three Explorer Rollover Settlements
- The 15-Passenger Van Is Still Dangerous
- Weak Roof Increases Severe Injury and Death In Rollover Crashes
- Cooper Tire Held Responsible For Fatal Minivan Rollover
- Yamaha Rhino demonstrated for CPSC
- ATV accidents bring heartbreak to families
- Jury awards $8.6 million in SUV rollover
- Comparison of the tests run by NHTSA and safety group
- New rollover study shows federal government’s roof strength standard will not protect vehicle occupants
- Jere Beasley Report, April 2013
- Marc McHenry Hired As Investigator
- Title Loans and Payday Loans are Bad News for Borrowers
- Alabama to Receive $1,039,078 in Multi-State Settlement
- COSTCO Recalls Gold Coast Crab Dip
- Major Banks Assist In Payday Loans Banned By States
- We Have Allowed A Culture Of Violence To Be Created In The U.S.
- Parting Words
- Closing Observations
- Favorite Bible Verses
- WSFA News Defenders Interviews
- Beasley Allen Hosts The Child Safety Helmet Giveaway
- SPLC Looks At How Payday And Title Loans Prey On Alabama’s Poorest
- Employee Spotlights
- Natura Pet Expands Recall Of Dry Pet Foods
- Winn-Dixie Recalls Organic Apple Juice On Mold Fears
- Manda Packing Recalling 468,000 Pounds Of Meat
- Carter’s Recalls Infant Clothings With Zippers Due To Choking Hazard
- My family and I lived in Ujima Village in the 80's. My mother is now deceased. ...
- The rate has now risen to over 6%...
- Its really not easy to payback any kind of loan, I always recommend all my frien...
- Same as above, with all the nightmares. I was Modifying with Wells Fargo and i s...
- I am shocked to see what I am reading - but not surprised. I installed Certain...
- I work as a store manager and i work 60 to ninety hours a weeks please tell me s...
- I wondered why i couldn't find him on the DPS website.
Tell Marc to contact me...
- I want to be involved in this lawsuit. I was a 3rd key making $8.25 per hour wi...