Posts Tagged ‘rollover’
Personal Injury, Product Liability - Monday, May 4, 2015 8:35 - 0 Comments
Wrongful Death Case Involving a Defective Ford Explorer, Firestone Tire Settled by Beasley Allen Lawyers
LaBarron Boone and Greg Allen, lawyers in our Personal Injury/Product Liability Section, recently settled a case involving two defective products about which we have previously warned. That case arose out of a motor vehicle crash that occurred on July 2, 2011, on I-85, just over the Georgia line. Derrick Sagers and LaTonyia Sallee were traveling in a 1995 Ford Explorer in the northbound right lane on I-85 when the rear left tire experienced a detread and completely aired out. When the left rear tire began to detread, the Explorer started to “vibrate” and “sway back and forth” in the right hand lane of travel. The detread caused the Explorer to pull to the left. In an effort to correct the leftward pull, the driver steered to the right, then to the left, and then back to the right. A final small corrective steer to the right resulted in a rollover, which caused the crash and the deaths of both occupants. Continue…
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Rollover Death Case Filed In Arkansas
- Vehicle Safety Components Manufactured in Unregulated Countries
- Cooper Tire Involved In Tragic Highway Crash
- Heavy Truck Case Is Settled
- An Update On The U-Haul Litigation
- Three Explorer Rollover Settlements
- The 15-Passenger Van Is Still Dangerous
- Weak Roof Increases Severe Injury and Death In Rollover Crashes
- Cooper Tire Held Responsible For Fatal Minivan Rollover
- Yamaha Rhino demonstrated for CPSC
- ATV accidents bring heartbreak to families
- Jury awards $8.6 million in SUV rollover
- Comparison of the tests run by NHTSA and safety group
- New rollover study shows federal government’s roof strength standard will not protect vehicle occupants
- Favorite Bible Verses
- U.S. Bank Settles Suit Over Force-Placed Flood Insurance
- More Info on the Xarelto Litigation
- BP Is Trying To Keep A Jury From Hearing Alabama's Case
- An Update on the State of Alabama's Case Against BP
- Regions Fined $7.5 Million For Breaking Overdraft Rules And Will Refund $49 Million To Customers
- Parting Words
- Our Monthly Reminders
- The Country Lost A True Public Servant When Beau Biden Died At Age 46
- Sean Kane Keeps A Watchful Eye On Hazardous Products
- Public Citizen Works For People
- Beasley Allen Lawyer Ali Hawthorne Talks to WAKA TV About Tire Safety
- Mary Smitherman
- Larry Golston
- Dana Taunton
- Bunnies By The Bay Recalls Pull Toys Due To Choking Hazard
- Walgreens Vitamins Recalled By International Vitamin
- What a joke, we have just stated on the 1f journey. LG is a very poor excuse for...
- I found it very useful. My Mother passed last year with a very similar story.
- Just dropped my 04 off this morning for the 4th failed window regulator since I ...
- There once was an institution called the usbank.
I am a disabled vet and soon t...
- The big bad us bank or should I say the ssbank did this flood insurance thing to...
- Hi Mark,
That is scary about your tire separation. We are thankful nobody was...
- I just had a G159 245 70r19.5 on a 35ft Class A Motor Home fail due to tread sep...
- 2005 F150 4 door. I have replaced every window motor once and the two front ones...