Posts Tagged ‘rollover’
Personal Injury, Product Liability - Monday, May 4, 2015 8:35 - 0 Comments
Wrongful Death Case Involving a Defective Ford Explorer, Firestone Tire Settled by Beasley Allen Lawyers
LaBarron Boone and Greg Allen, lawyers in our Personal Injury/Product Liability Section, recently settled a case involving two defective products about which we have previously warned. That case arose out of a motor vehicle crash that occurred on July 2, 2011, on I-85, just over the Georgia line. Derrick Sagers and LaTonyia Sallee were traveling in a 1995 Ford Explorer in the northbound right lane on I-85 when the rear left tire experienced a detread and completely aired out. When the left rear tire began to detread, the Explorer started to “vibrate” and “sway back and forth” in the right hand lane of travel. The detread caused the Explorer to pull to the left. In an effort to correct the leftward pull, the driver steered to the right, then to the left, and then back to the right. A final small corrective steer to the right resulted in a rollover, which caused the crash and the deaths of both occupants. Continue…
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Rollover Death Case Filed In Arkansas
- Vehicle Safety Components Manufactured in Unregulated Countries
- Cooper Tire Involved In Tragic Highway Crash
- Heavy Truck Case Is Settled
- An Update On The U-Haul Litigation
- Three Explorer Rollover Settlements
- The 15-Passenger Van Is Still Dangerous
- Weak Roof Increases Severe Injury and Death In Rollover Crashes
- Cooper Tire Held Responsible For Fatal Minivan Rollover
- Yamaha Rhino demonstrated for CPSC
- ATV accidents bring heartbreak to families
- Jury awards $8.6 million in SUV rollover
- Comparison of the tests run by NHTSA and safety group
- New rollover study shows federal government’s roof strength standard will not protect vehicle occupants
- The Selma March
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Cosco Recalls Convertible Hand Trucks Due To Injury Hazard
- Publix Reaches $30 Million Settlement With Employees In Overtime Location
- Class Action Sought For Toyota's Electric Power Steering Defect
- The Melton Case Settles
- Is Jeep's Fire Hazard Equivalent to GM's Ignition Switch Defect?
- A $24 Million Verdict in an Alabama Balcony Collapse Case
- More Info on the Xarelto Litigation
- BP Is Trying To Keep A Jury From Hearing Alabama's Case
- Budget Cuts Would Cripple State Court System In Alabama
- Loretta Lynch Is Now The U.S. Attorney General
- Recreational Vehicle Manufacturer Fined More Than $600,000 For Violations
- NHTSA Opens Investigation Into Hercules Tire Recall
- Ford Fights Source Code Discovery In Acceleration Actions
- NHTSA Asked To Investigate Ford Headlights Defect
- It Appears NHTSA Will Speed Up Takata And Jeep Recalls
- MDL Judge Selects Firms To Lead Takata Air Bag MDL
- Budget Crisis In The Alabama Legislature
- Harry Reid Stepping Down From United States Senate
- Hillary Clinton Makes It Official – She’s In The Race For The White House In 2016
- Watched judge Moore talk about funding. In my opinion, the Public sector has los...
- both the driver side and passenger windows failed in 2010 on my 2004 F150 xlt ha...
- I took the generic form for 13.5 years, it has destroyed my body, I get up in th...
- CLAIM # UJT-10591410101-395110
I tried several websites to get my form, for set...
- You say: "BP does not want folks to really know the types of damage the company ...
- In the piece you state "We must all continue the fight that started at a bridge ...
- It has been said "When nature has work to be done,God send someone to do it" Th...
- Hello I recently received my claim form and the website was not related to claim...