Posts Tagged ‘rollover’
Personal Injury, Product Liability - Monday, May 4, 2015 8:35 - 1 Comment
Wrongful Death Case Involving a Defective Ford Explorer, Firestone Tire Settled by Beasley Allen Lawyers
LaBarron Boone and Greg Allen, lawyers in our Personal Injury/Product Liability Section, recently settled a case involving two defective products about which we have previously warned. That case arose out of a motor vehicle crash that occurred on July 2, 2011, on I-85, just over the Georgia line. Derrick Sagers and LaTonyia Sallee were traveling in a 1995 Ford Explorer in the northbound right lane on I-85 when the rear left tire experienced a detread and completely aired out. When the left rear tire began to detread, the Explorer started to “vibrate” and “sway back and forth” in the right hand lane of travel. The detread caused the Explorer to pull to the left. In an effort to correct the leftward pull, the driver steered to the right, then to the left, and then back to the right. A final small corrective steer to the right resulted in a rollover, which caused the crash and the deaths of both occupants. Continue…
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Rollover Death Case Filed In Arkansas
- Vehicle Safety Components Manufactured in Unregulated Countries
- Cooper Tire Involved In Tragic Highway Crash
- Heavy Truck Case Is Settled
- An Update On The U-Haul Litigation
- Three Explorer Rollover Settlements
- The 15-Passenger Van Is Still Dangerous
- Weak Roof Increases Severe Injury and Death In Rollover Crashes
- Cooper Tire Held Responsible For Fatal Minivan Rollover
- Yamaha Rhino demonstrated for CPSC
- ATV accidents bring heartbreak to families
- Jury awards $8.6 million in SUV rollover
- Comparison of the tests run by NHTSA and safety group
- New rollover study shows federal government’s roof strength standard will not protect vehicle occupants
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Favorite Bible Verses
- An Update on the State of Alabama's Case Against BP
- Regions Fined $7.5 Million For Breaking Overdraft Rules And Will Refund $49 Million To Customers
- Fiat Chrysler Hit With Record $105 Million Fine by NHTSA
- Parting Words
- Our Monthly Reminders
- Bryan Stevenson Discusses The National Failure To Address History Of Racial Injustice
- Danielle Mason Named 2015 Alabama Black Achievers Attorney Of The Year
- Seat Check Saturday Coming In September
- Stella & Chewy’s Recalls Products Due To Possible Health Risk
- Jake’s Fireworks Recalls YoYo Sparklers
- Epoca International Recalls Glass Whistling Kettle
- Teavana Recalls Glass Pitchers
- Cost Plus World Market Recalls Ronan Bistro Chairs
- Technosport Recalls Omersub Scuba Mask Due To Injury Hazard
- I'm not sure of the website question above but; My question is, how do I determi...
Are you looking for xarelto leads?...
- 2008 F150 super cab, passenger side window will not roll down. Stopped working a...
- I TIRED STATER, SLATER & ROSENBERG 8-9 YEARS AGO. IT WAS WHEN THE NEWS CAME ...
- 2004 F-150 Supercrew FX4 with 83,000 miles, I will be contacting the attorney li...
- I just had the first failure on my 2005 F-150 (76,000 miles) this morning on my ...
- I am on a medicare advantage plan and a widow involved in a law suit with person...
- 2004 F150 crewcab lariat 17.000 miles driver side window dropped . What the heck...