Posts Tagged ‘reclining seats’
Product Liability - Saturday, July 31, 2010 15:21 - 0 Comments
In April, a federal jury in Texas found that Hyundai Motor Company’s reclining seat caused the death of a passenger in a single car accident of a 2005 Hyundai Tucson Sport Utility Vehicle. Todd Tracy, a very good lawyer from Dallas, has been warning drivers for decades that reclining seats can kill or cause severe injury to passengers in car accidents. Todd, who handled the case for the family of Sarah Goodner, made this observation:
The automobile industry and auto dealerships advertise reclining seats as an inexpensive luxury accessory for passenger comfort on the road and highway. They tell car buyers that the family can lay back, rest, and even sleep. But for dozens of years there’s been growing evidence that reclining seats kill or cause severe injury such as paralysis in car accidents.
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Regions Fined $7.5 Million For Breaking Overdraft Rules And Will Refund $49 Million To Customers
- Fiat Chrysler Hit With Record $105 Million Fine by NHTSA
- Judge Denies Trinity's Request for a New Trial
- The Unexpected Rise Of The Donald
- Amgen Pays $71 Million In Multistate Drug-Marketing Settlement
- Mexican States Petition US Supreme Court To Allow BP Oil Spill Lawsuit
- An Update On The Economic Claims Facility
- Jere Beasley Report, September 2015
- Jeep Grand Cherokees Under NHTSA Probe After Rollaway Reports
- Honda Reportedly Facing Probe Over Air Bag Failure Claims
- Hyundai Can’t Escape Suit Over Santa Fe Stalling Defect
- NHTSA Questions Takata And Volkswagen Over Air Bag Incident In New SUV
- Senators Want Full Takata Recall
- Takata Plans Ad Campaign To Alert Drivers Of Recalled Air Bag Risk
- There is no doubt that there are many other providers like TRINITY who provides ...
- When can we expect payment...
- I'm not sure of the website question above but; My question is, how do I determi...
Are you looking for xarelto leads?...
- 2008 F150 super cab, passenger side window will not roll down. Stopped working a...
- I TIRED STATER, SLATER & ROSENBERG 8-9 YEARS AGO. IT WAS WHEN THE NEWS CAME ...
- 2004 F-150 Supercrew FX4 with 83,000 miles, I will be contacting the attorney li...
- I just had the first failure on my 2005 F-150 (76,000 miles) this morning on my ...