Posts Tagged ‘O-Grill Portable Gas Grills’
Recalls Update - Thursday, February 9, 2012 16:33 - 0 Comments
Uni-O (Xiamen) Industries Corporation of Xiamen, China, has recalled their O-Grill Portable Gas Grills. The regulator on the grill can leak gas which can ignite, posing a fire and burn hazard to consumers. Uni-O has received ten reports of grills catching fire. No injuries or property damage have been reported. This recall involves Iroda O-Grill models 1000 and 3000 produced before 2010. Some were also sold under the Tailgating Gear brand. Both models are lightweight, portable, clamshell-type propane grills with steel bodies, cast iron cooking surfaces, retractable legs and a handle. They can be used with either 1-pound propane cylinders or 20-pound propane tanks. The grills come in orange, red, green, blue, silver and black and have the words “O-Grill” stamped on the metal grill cover. Recalled O-Grills do not have ventilation slots in the regulator cover where the propane bottle screws in. Grills with ventilation slots in the regulator cover are not subject to the recall.
The grills were sold by LL Bean, Stoneman, BBQG, Walgreens, REI, Dillards and Dick’s Sporting Goods nationwide from November 2008 through December 2010. The O-Grill 1000 sold for $149 and the O-Grill 3000 sold for $189. Consumers should immediately stop using the grills and contact Uni-O to receive a free replacement grill. For additional information, contact the firm toll-free at (888) 847-8968 between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, or visit its website at www.regcen.com/OGRILL. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is still interested in receiving incident or injury reports that are either directly related to this product recall or involve a different hazard with the same product. You can tell the CPSC about your experience with the product on SaferProducts.gov. Firm’s Recall Hotline: (888) 847-8968CPSC Recall Hotline: (800) 638-2772CPSC Media Contact: (301) 504-7908.
- JPMorgan And Assurant Settle Force-Placed Insurance Claims For $300 Million
- Toyota Sudden Unintended Acceleration Lawsuit Ends In Landmark Verdict
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Beasley Allen Legal Conference & Expo Set For November 21-22
- An Update on the BP Business Economic Loss Claims
- Parting Words
- Some Monthly Reminders
- Closing Observations
- Flynn Mozingo Receives Pro Bono Award
- Alabama Veteran Awarded Congressional Gold Medal
- Beasley Allen Provides Help For The Holidays
- More Than 2,000 Lawyers Pre-Registered For Seventh Annual Legal Conference In Montgomery
- Little Willy’s Recalls Hooded Sweatshirts Due To Strangulation Hazard
- American Boy And Girl Recalls Infant Sandals Due To Choking Hazard
- Children’s Pajamas Recalled By Babycottons
- L.L. Bean Girl’s Pajamas Recalled
- Look forward to the next update....
- I experience some of the same problems with Flagstar, how do we get a class acti...
- Ford 2005 F-150 Regulator Failure - My regulator failed on the passenger side fr...
- I LOST BOTH OF MY LITTLE DOGS, ONLY THING IVE' CHANGED WAS BUYING SOME JERKY TRE...
- JUST RECEIVED A NEW POLOCY, THE OTHER'S ALSO INCLUDED WERE OVER 1900 PER YEAR, "...
- I HAVE EMAILED EVERYONE GOVERNMENTWIE FOR HELP. SOME RESPOND. FIRST TIME AND CU...
- my name above, my address is 100 Maywood Avenue, Sinking Spring, PA 19608. i W...
- My ex wife had my son 4 year on Pulmicort for about 4-5 months I mention to her ...