Posts Tagged ‘O-Grill Portable Gas Grills’
Recalls Update - Thursday, February 9, 2012 16:33 - 0 Comments
Uni-O (Xiamen) Industries Corporation of Xiamen, China, has recalled their O-Grill Portable Gas Grills. The regulator on the grill can leak gas which can ignite, posing a fire and burn hazard to consumers. Uni-O has received ten reports of grills catching fire. No injuries or property damage have been reported. This recall involves Iroda O-Grill models 1000 and 3000 produced before 2010. Some were also sold under the Tailgating Gear brand. Both models are lightweight, portable, clamshell-type propane grills with steel bodies, cast iron cooking surfaces, retractable legs and a handle. They can be used with either 1-pound propane cylinders or 20-pound propane tanks. The grills come in orange, red, green, blue, silver and black and have the words “O-Grill” stamped on the metal grill cover. Recalled O-Grills do not have ventilation slots in the regulator cover where the propane bottle screws in. Grills with ventilation slots in the regulator cover are not subject to the recall.
The grills were sold by LL Bean, Stoneman, BBQG, Walgreens, REI, Dillards and Dick’s Sporting Goods nationwide from November 2008 through December 2010. The O-Grill 1000 sold for $149 and the O-Grill 3000 sold for $189. Consumers should immediately stop using the grills and contact Uni-O to receive a free replacement grill. For additional information, contact the firm toll-free at (888) 847-8968 between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, or visit its website at www.regcen.com/OGRILL. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is still interested in receiving incident or injury reports that are either directly related to this product recall or involve a different hazard with the same product. You can tell the CPSC about your experience with the product on SaferProducts.gov. Firm’s Recall Hotline: (888) 847-8968CPSC Recall Hotline: (800) 638-2772CPSC Media Contact: (301) 504-7908.
- Testosterone Multidistrict Litigation Has Been Formed
- Exploding Airbags is the Next Hidden Danger Lurking on the Horizon
- Favorite Bible Verses
- An Update on the Firm's Mass Torts Litigation
- The Civil Justice System Does Make a Difference
- BP's Stay Request Fails Before the Supreme Court
- Eight Car Makers Join in the Recall of Exploding Airbags
- The Deepwater Horizon Claims Program is Up and Running Again
- Favorite Bible Verses
- J&J Pays Oregon $4 Million To Settle Hip Implant Marketing Claims
- EPA Should Update Fracking Pollution Regulations
- Deepwater Fracking Raises Environmental Concerns
- $27.8 Million Settlement Finalized In TVA Coal Ash Spill
- Illinois Transport Company Settles Fatal Crash Suit For $2.7 Million
- Settlement For Family Of College Student Killed In Crash After Alabama National Championship Game
- Macy’s Fined $1 Million For Decapitation Of Warehouse Employee
- Texas Plastics Plant Fined $174,000 For Safety And Health Violations
- OSHA Says Safety Violation Continue At Oklahoma Oil Refinery
- Company Cited In Fatal West Virginia Cell Tower Collapse
- New Safety Directive Issued By OSHA On Communication Tower Work
- $27 Million Verdict Returned In Texas Against McDonald’s
- 2005 F150 super cab. Driver side regulator just broke. Dealer wants $200 just fo...
- Today, the 4th window failed in my 2004 F-150 SuperCrew - I bought it new and th...
- I own a 2007 Chevy HHR . Gauges have been going hey wire for about for about 5 m...
- Never know there was a lawsuit against WFB, not until I clicked on to there webs...
- just checking to see if you got all my paperwork and to see when e would receive...
- Checks will be issued sometime this year. Feel free to call 1-800-549-7320 to ma...
- I received a letter from MetLife saying I am a beneficiary of 2 life insurance p...
- My 2006 Ford F150 Supercrew drivers side window regulator does not go down or up...