Posts Tagged ‘O-Grill Portable Gas Grills’
Recalls Update - Thursday, February 9, 2012 16:33 - 0 Comments
Uni-O (Xiamen) Industries Corporation of Xiamen, China, has recalled their O-Grill Portable Gas Grills. The regulator on the grill can leak gas which can ignite, posing a fire and burn hazard to consumers. Uni-O has received ten reports of grills catching fire. No injuries or property damage have been reported. This recall involves Iroda O-Grill models 1000 and 3000 produced before 2010. Some were also sold under the Tailgating Gear brand. Both models are lightweight, portable, clamshell-type propane grills with steel bodies, cast iron cooking surfaces, retractable legs and a handle. They can be used with either 1-pound propane cylinders or 20-pound propane tanks. The grills come in orange, red, green, blue, silver and black and have the words “O-Grill” stamped on the metal grill cover. Recalled O-Grills do not have ventilation slots in the regulator cover where the propane bottle screws in. Grills with ventilation slots in the regulator cover are not subject to the recall.
The grills were sold by LL Bean, Stoneman, BBQG, Walgreens, REI, Dillards and Dick’s Sporting Goods nationwide from November 2008 through December 2010. The O-Grill 1000 sold for $149 and the O-Grill 3000 sold for $189. Consumers should immediately stop using the grills and contact Uni-O to receive a free replacement grill. For additional information, contact the firm toll-free at (888) 847-8968 between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, or visit its website at www.regcen.com/OGRILL. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is still interested in receiving incident or injury reports that are either directly related to this product recall or involve a different hazard with the same product. You can tell the CPSC about your experience with the product on SaferProducts.gov. Firm’s Recall Hotline: (888) 847-8968CPSC Recall Hotline: (800) 638-2772CPSC Media Contact: (301) 504-7908.
- We Should Not Be Surprised By How Low BP Will Go To Get Its Way
- An Update on the ASR Hip Litigation
- 2013 Was a Banner Year for Whistleblower Cases
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Jere Beasley Report, February 2014
- An Update on the Actos Trial
- Five AndroGel Lawsuits Filed Against Abbott
- Efforts Underway to Enact Uniform Data Security Law
- Kentucky Addiction Clinic Settles False Claims Act Allegations for $15.75 Million
- GM Knew Of Cobalt Ignition Problem
- BP Oil Spill Medical Settlement Moves Forward
- Parting Words
- Monthly Reminders
- A Message From Dr. Sidney M. Wolfe For The American People
- Museum Of Alabama Has Its Grand Opening
- A Big Win In Daytona
- Please check out our GM Recall Survivors page on Facebook....
- the machine was not the cause . th cause is the consumer not reading the manual ...
- ... Sorry, TYPO! 'NOW," as of March 4, 2014, I am not hearing a knocking undern...
- I purchased a 2010 HHR in September of 2011 in order to transport my elderly par...
- KEITH COOK THESE NEW CARS DON'T HAVE POWER STEERING FLUID ITS DONE BY COMPUTER...
- YES i OWN A 2009 HHR YES THE KEY GOT STUCK THEY SAID IT WAS A BATTER IN THE K...
- I just got a call from my wife and our 2007 HHR has had the "Power Steering" pro...
- As a long-time general practice lawyer who constantly tries to educate the publ...