Posts Tagged ‘O-Grill Portable Gas Grills’
Recalls Update - Thursday, February 9, 2012 16:33 - 0 Comments
Uni-O (Xiamen) Industries Corporation of Xiamen, China, has recalled their O-Grill Portable Gas Grills. The regulator on the grill can leak gas which can ignite, posing a fire and burn hazard to consumers. Uni-O has received ten reports of grills catching fire. No injuries or property damage have been reported. This recall involves Iroda O-Grill models 1000 and 3000 produced before 2010. Some were also sold under the Tailgating Gear brand. Both models are lightweight, portable, clamshell-type propane grills with steel bodies, cast iron cooking surfaces, retractable legs and a handle. They can be used with either 1-pound propane cylinders or 20-pound propane tanks. The grills come in orange, red, green, blue, silver and black and have the words “O-Grill” stamped on the metal grill cover. Recalled O-Grills do not have ventilation slots in the regulator cover where the propane bottle screws in. Grills with ventilation slots in the regulator cover are not subject to the recall.
The grills were sold by LL Bean, Stoneman, BBQG, Walgreens, REI, Dillards and Dick’s Sporting Goods nationwide from November 2008 through December 2010. The O-Grill 1000 sold for $149 and the O-Grill 3000 sold for $189. Consumers should immediately stop using the grills and contact Uni-O to receive a free replacement grill. For additional information, contact the firm toll-free at (888) 847-8968 between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, or visit its website at www.regcen.com/OGRILL. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is still interested in receiving incident or injury reports that are either directly related to this product recall or involve a different hazard with the same product. You can tell the CPSC about your experience with the product on SaferProducts.gov. Firm’s Recall Hotline: (888) 847-8968CPSC Recall Hotline: (800) 638-2772CPSC Media Contact: (301) 504-7908.
- Favorite Bible Verses
- More Info on the Xarelto Litigation
- BP Is Trying To Keep A Jury From Hearing Alabama's Case
- An Update on the State of Alabama's Case Against BP
- Regions Fined $7.5 Million For Breaking Overdraft Rules And Will Refund $49 Million To Customers
- Jere Beasley Report, July 2015
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Transvaginal Mesh Litigation Update
- Chinese Tires – Buyer Beware!
- Lawmakers Reintroduce Arbitration Fairness Act
- Whistleblower Lawsuit Investigates Outsourcing Companies for Foreign Worker Fraud
- State of Alabama Making Progress in Case Against BP
- NHTSA Failed Its Mission In GM Probes
- Parting Words
- The Persons Who Cheated Cancer Patients Should Be Put In Jail
- Some Monthly Reminders
- when will the $53 million be distributed or has it already been done and I've be...
- Having same issues with lots of granular loss, lots of it. They are Horizon, ins...
- Hello Ms. Jackson,
Try visiting the following page on the Tennessee Departmen...
- I would like more information on this topic. Why are they having so much troubl...
- Worked at sun shipbuilding and dry dock company as a machinist
Worked at genera...
- We just had our roof inspected because of a storm that came through for damage, ...
- I am the original owner of a 2006 HHR. It makes me sad to know that I will proba...
- To Whom it may concern
My 2004 Ford F150 Driver's side Window went down last ...