Posts Tagged ‘O-Grill Portable Gas Grills’
Recalls Update - Thursday, February 9, 2012 16:33 - 0 Comments
Uni-O (Xiamen) Industries Corporation of Xiamen, China, has recalled their O-Grill Portable Gas Grills. The regulator on the grill can leak gas which can ignite, posing a fire and burn hazard to consumers. Uni-O has received ten reports of grills catching fire. No injuries or property damage have been reported. This recall involves Iroda O-Grill models 1000 and 3000 produced before 2010. Some were also sold under the Tailgating Gear brand. Both models are lightweight, portable, clamshell-type propane grills with steel bodies, cast iron cooking surfaces, retractable legs and a handle. They can be used with either 1-pound propane cylinders or 20-pound propane tanks. The grills come in orange, red, green, blue, silver and black and have the words “O-Grill” stamped on the metal grill cover. Recalled O-Grills do not have ventilation slots in the regulator cover where the propane bottle screws in. Grills with ventilation slots in the regulator cover are not subject to the recall.
The grills were sold by LL Bean, Stoneman, BBQG, Walgreens, REI, Dillards and Dick’s Sporting Goods nationwide from November 2008 through December 2010. The O-Grill 1000 sold for $149 and the O-Grill 3000 sold for $189. Consumers should immediately stop using the grills and contact Uni-O to receive a free replacement grill. For additional information, contact the firm toll-free at (888) 847-8968 between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, or visit its website at www.regcen.com/OGRILL. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is still interested in receiving incident or injury reports that are either directly related to this product recall or involve a different hazard with the same product. You can tell the CPSC about your experience with the product on SaferProducts.gov. Firm’s Recall Hotline: (888) 847-8968CPSC Recall Hotline: (800) 638-2772CPSC Media Contact: (301) 504-7908.
- The Selma March
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Cosco Recalls Convertible Hand Trucks Due To Injury Hazard
- Publix Reaches $30 Million Settlement With Employees In Overtime Location
- Class Action Sought For Toyota's Electric Power Steering Defect
- The Melton Case Settles
- Is Jeep's Fire Hazard Equivalent to GM's Ignition Switch Defect?
- A $24 Million Verdict in an Alabama Balcony Collapse Case
- More Info on the Xarelto Litigation
- BP Is Trying To Keep A Jury From Hearing Alabama's Case
- Budget Cuts Would Cripple State Court System In Alabama
- Loretta Lynch Is Now The U.S. Attorney General
- Recreational Vehicle Manufacturer Fined More Than $600,000 For Violations
- NHTSA Opens Investigation Into Hercules Tire Recall
- Ford Fights Source Code Discovery In Acceleration Actions
- NHTSA Asked To Investigate Ford Headlights Defect
- It Appears NHTSA Will Speed Up Takata And Jeep Recalls
- MDL Judge Selects Firms To Lead Takata Air Bag MDL
- Budget Crisis In The Alabama Legislature
- Harry Reid Stepping Down From United States Senate
- Hillary Clinton Makes It Official – She’s In The Race For The White House In 2016
- Watched judge Moore talk about funding. In my opinion, the Public sector has los...
- both the driver side and passenger windows failed in 2010 on my 2004 F150 xlt ha...
- I took the generic form for 13.5 years, it has destroyed my body, I get up in th...
- CLAIM # UJT-10591410101-395110
I tried several websites to get my form, for set...
- You say: "BP does not want folks to really know the types of damage the company ...
- In the piece you state "We must all continue the fight that started at a bridge ...
- It has been said "When nature has work to be done,God send someone to do it" Th...
- Hello I recently received my claim form and the website was not related to claim...