Posts Tagged ‘O-Grill Portable Gas Grills’
Recalls Update - Thursday, February 9, 2012 16:33 - 0 Comments
Uni-O (Xiamen) Industries Corporation of Xiamen, China, has recalled their O-Grill Portable Gas Grills. The regulator on the grill can leak gas which can ignite, posing a fire and burn hazard to consumers. Uni-O has received ten reports of grills catching fire. No injuries or property damage have been reported. This recall involves Iroda O-Grill models 1000 and 3000 produced before 2010. Some were also sold under the Tailgating Gear brand. Both models are lightweight, portable, clamshell-type propane grills with steel bodies, cast iron cooking surfaces, retractable legs and a handle. They can be used with either 1-pound propane cylinders or 20-pound propane tanks. The grills come in orange, red, green, blue, silver and black and have the words “O-Grill” stamped on the metal grill cover. Recalled O-Grills do not have ventilation slots in the regulator cover where the propane bottle screws in. Grills with ventilation slots in the regulator cover are not subject to the recall.
The grills were sold by LL Bean, Stoneman, BBQG, Walgreens, REI, Dillards and Dick’s Sporting Goods nationwide from November 2008 through December 2010. The O-Grill 1000 sold for $149 and the O-Grill 3000 sold for $189. Consumers should immediately stop using the grills and contact Uni-O to receive a free replacement grill. For additional information, contact the firm toll-free at (888) 847-8968 between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, or visit its website at www.regcen.com/OGRILL. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is still interested in receiving incident or injury reports that are either directly related to this product recall or involve a different hazard with the same product. You can tell the CPSC about your experience with the product on SaferProducts.gov. Firm’s Recall Hotline: (888) 847-8968CPSC Recall Hotline: (800) 638-2772CPSC Media Contact: (301) 504-7908.
- Favorite Bible Verses
- U.S. Supreme Court Denies Preemption Petition In Reglan Cases
- Fiat Chrysler Hit With Record $105 Million Fine by NHTSA
- Judge Denies Trinity's Request for a New Trial
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Affordable Care Act Marketplaces Enroll 9.9 Million
- Just How Costly And Fast-Growing Is Cyber Risk?
- Banks Must Turn Over $315 Million In USS Cole Bombing
- The Donald Seems To Be Heading Toward The GOP Nomination
- NHTSA Fines British Motorcycle Maker $3 Million
- NHTSA Says BMW Stalled Over Mini Cooper Recalls
- Ford Sudden-Acceleration Class Actions Joined As One
- Ten Automakers Sued Over Keyless Ignitions Linked To Carbon Monoxide Deaths
- NHTSA Probes Air Bag Sensors In Kia And Nissan Vehicles
- NHTSA Tells Volkswagen And Others That It May Expand Takata Recall
- NHTSA Says 23 Million Faulty Takata Airbags Still In U.S. Vehicles
- Yesterday, I received a check (almost $10,000.00) out of the settlement from the...
- Hello Leigh,
I hope you are doing well. I am trying to get in touch with you. ...
- We own a 2006 250 diesel. Have taken to a ford dealer for the third time to co...
- Plz away least hear my plea. I am at my wits and feel no one wants to help. Thre...
- I was having some chimney flashing repaired today...the person doing the repair ...
- my toyota corolla ce 2004 model power steering is stiff when the engine is idle ...
- Where are we with the payout to those Canadians who were affected by VIOXX- one ...
- sorry the implant was performed in august of 2011...