Posts Tagged ‘Locker Brand Recalls’
Recalls Update - Thursday, April 19, 2012 13:53 - 0 Comments
Locker Brand Inc. of Henderson, Nev., has recalled about 59,600 Medicine Bottle Storage Containers. The medicine container can open by applying pressure to the latch when it is locked. This could result in unauthorized access to medicine bottles in the container. The Rx Locker is a medicine bottle storage container. It is made of orange plastic with a white top resembling four pill containers. It has a metal, three-number combination lock on the front. Production batch numbers are printed on the bottom of the container.
The recalled containers were manufactured between May 2010 to December 2010 and can be identified by the last six numbers in the production batch number. Recalled batch numbers end with: 052 010, 062 010, 082 010 and 122 010. The containers were sold at Bed Bath & Beyond, CVS, Walgreens and the Locker Brand website from June 2010 through October 2011 for about $15. Consumers should immediately stop using this product and contact Locker Brand for a free return mailer. When the product is returned, Rx Locker will provide a full refund. For additional information, contact Locker Brand toll-free at (888) 491-6617 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday, e-mail them at email@example.com, or visit www.rxlocker.com.
- Jere Beasley Report, April 2013
- Alabama to Receive $1,039,078 in Multi-State Settlement
- COSTCO Recalls Gold Coast Crab Dip
- Major Banks Assist In Payday Loans Banned By States
- Marc McHenry Hired As Investigator
- We Have Allowed A Culture Of Violence To Be Created In The U.S.
- Parting Words
- Closing Observations
- Favorite Bible Verses
- WSFA News Defenders Interviews
- Beasley Allen Hosts The Child Safety Helmet Giveaway
- SPLC Looks At How Payday And Title Loans Prey On Alabama’s Poorest
- Employee Spotlights
- Natura Pet Expands Recall Of Dry Pet Foods
- Winn-Dixie Recalls Organic Apple Juice On Mold Fears
- Manda Packing Recalling 468,000 Pounds Of Meat
- Carter’s Recalls Infant Clothings With Zippers Due To Choking Hazard
- I want to be involved in this lawsuit. I was a 3rd key making $8.25 per hour wi...
- Great to find a site like this that informs us of what our tax dollars are payin...
- can you please emaik me a copy of your article on april 16th wells fargo suid f...
- ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE SIMILAR AND ALMOAT THE SAME IN TIME FRAMES. FOR TWO YEA...
- they tried forexloaing on my home with a fraudulent note. how do I know that? I ...
- Yes, Sharon, we were aware of the button... however, it didn't work. Took it to...
- When would we get paid?...
- Would like to know how much longer will it be before we get paid....