It was reported last month that a 7-month-old boy who swallowed a laundry packet died last year as a result of ingesting the soap. In August, the infant, Michael Williams, was at an Osceola... Read more
Easy Aces, Inc. doing business as Fred & Friends, of Cumberland, R.I., has recalled “Buff Baby” baby rattles. This includes about 47,500 in the United States and 9,300 in Canada. The rat... Read more
Regal Lager Inc., of Kennesaw, Georgia, has recalled CYBEX 2.GO Infant Carriers. This includes about 2,700 in the United States and 400 in Canada. A shoulder strap slider buckle can break, p... Read more
Holtrop & McIndoo LLC dba Kiwi Industries, of Albuquerque, New Mexico has recalled about 450 infant onesies and rompers. Snaps on the onesies and rompers can detach from the garment, pos... Read more
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has announced the recall of about 40 Sprout Stuff infant ring slings. CPSC advises consumers to immediately stop using these slings due to a risk... Read more
There are major health and safety issues involving Chinese milk tainted with melamine, a chemical used in making furniture and other goods, and it appears little is being done to solve the p... Read more
The CPSC is putting a special emphasis on safety for babies. The agency has issued some safety tips for parents and others who care for babies. One area of great concern for the CPSC is pill... Read more
Public Citizen and five other leading consumer groups released a report recently detailing the reforms needed to ensure consumers’ safety. Among other findings, the report states that... Read more
If you would like to subscribe to the Jere Beasley Report digital edition, simply visit our Subscriptions page and provide the necessary information or call us at 800-898-2034.
Attorney Advertising - Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.