Posts Tagged ‘hormone replacement drugs’
Mass Torts Update - Friday, September 19, 2008 8:32 - 0 Comments
After little more than a week of trial, Pharmacia & Upjohn settled the claims of two women that its hormone replacement drugs caused their breast cancers. The company agreed to pay an undisclosed amount to settle the claims which were pending in a Nevada state court. Wyeth, the maker of Prempro and Premarin, two other hormone replacement drugs, had settled its claims in the same case a few weeks prior. These settlements against Wyeth and Upjohn are important benchmarks since both women used estrogen and progestin for less than five years. Wyeth and Upjohn have vehemently denied that there is any proof to suggest that short term use of their drugs can lead to cancer.
- Jere Beasley Report, April 2013
- Marc McHenry Hired As Investigator
- Alabama to Receive $1,039,078 in Multi-State Settlement
- COSTCO Recalls Gold Coast Crab Dip
- Major Banks Assist In Payday Loans Banned By States
- We Have Allowed A Culture Of Violence To Be Created In The U.S.
- Parting Words
- Closing Observations
- Favorite Bible Verses
- WSFA News Defenders Interviews
- Beasley Allen Hosts The Child Safety Helmet Giveaway
- SPLC Looks At How Payday And Title Loans Prey On Alabama’s Poorest
- Employee Spotlights
- Natura Pet Expands Recall Of Dry Pet Foods
- Winn-Dixie Recalls Organic Apple Juice On Mold Fears
- Manda Packing Recalling 468,000 Pounds Of Meat
- Carter’s Recalls Infant Clothings With Zippers Due To Choking Hazard
- I wondered why i couldn't find him on the DPS website.
Tell Marc to contact me...
- I want to be involved in this lawsuit. I was a 3rd key making $8.25 per hour wi...
- Great to find a site like this that informs us of what our tax dollars are payin...
- can you please emaik me a copy of your article on april 16th wells fargo suid f...
- ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE SIMILAR AND ALMOAT THE SAME IN TIME FRAMES. FOR TWO YEA...
- they tried forexloaing on my home with a fraudulent note. how do I know that? I ...
- Yes, Sharon, we were aware of the button... however, it didn't work. Took it to...
- When would we get paid?...