Posts Tagged ‘helicopter crash’
Transportation - Monday, February 9, 2015 11:44 - 0 Comments
Two more wrongful-death lawsuits have been filed in connection with a helicopter crash in South America that killed five Americans and two Peruvians two years ago. The Jan. 7, 2013, crash occurred in eastern Peru. The lawsuits filed last month in Portland, Ore., say that the helicopter – under contract for petroleum exploration – broke apart in flight for unknown reasons. The lawsuits list defective components as a possible cause. Continue…
- Nevada Jury Awards $16 Million To Helicopter Victims’ Families
- An Interesting Development In The Soffer Lawsuit
- Helicopter Crash Lawsuit Settled
- Oregon Jury Returns A $177 Million Verdict In 2008 Helicopter Crash Case
- Settlement Reached In 2007 Washington Helicopter Crash
- Louisiana Sikorsky Helicopter Crash Case
- Favorite Bible Verses
- U.S. Supreme Court Denies Preemption Petition In Reglan Cases
- Fiat Chrysler Hit With Record $105 Million Fine by NHTSA
- Judge Denies Trinity's Request for a New Trial
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Affordable Care Act Marketplaces Enroll 9.9 Million
- Just How Costly And Fast-Growing Is Cyber Risk?
- Banks Must Turn Over $315 Million In USS Cole Bombing
- The Donald Seems To Be Heading Toward The GOP Nomination
- NHTSA Fines British Motorcycle Maker $3 Million
- NHTSA Says BMW Stalled Over Mini Cooper Recalls
- Ford Sudden-Acceleration Class Actions Joined As One
- Ten Automakers Sued Over Keyless Ignitions Linked To Carbon Monoxide Deaths
- NHTSA Probes Air Bag Sensors In Kia And Nissan Vehicles
- NHTSA Tells Volkswagen And Others That It May Expand Takata Recall
- NHTSA Says 23 Million Faulty Takata Airbags Still In U.S. Vehicles
- Yesterday, I received a check (almost $10,000.00) out of the settlement from the...
- Hello Leigh,
I hope you are doing well. I am trying to get in touch with you. ...
- We own a 2006 250 diesel. Have taken to a ford dealer for the third time to co...
- Plz away least hear my plea. I am at my wits and feel no one wants to help. Thre...
- I was having some chimney flashing repaired today...the person doing the repair ...
- my toyota corolla ce 2004 model power steering is stiff when the engine is idle ...
- Where are we with the payout to those Canadians who were affected by VIOXX- one ...
- sorry the implant was performed in august of 2011...