Posts Tagged ‘helicopter crash’
Transportation - Thursday, October 2, 2014 10:08 - 0 Comments
A jury in Nevada has awarded $16 million to the families of four passengers who were killed in a December 2011 helicopter crash near Lake Mead. The jurors found against Sundance Helicopters Inc. in a wrongful death case filed by the families. Sadly, the people killed in the crash included a honeymooning couple from India and a couple who were celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary. The 31-year-old pilot was also killed.
Last year, the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) cited “inadequate maintenance” for the December 2011 crash of the helicopter owned by Sundance Helicopters Inc. The crash occurred during a scenic twilight tour of Hoover Dam and the Lake Mead reservoir on the Colorado River. Investigators found a crucial bolt may have been reused too many times and improperly installed, with the mistake having not been found during inspections.
Source: Claims Journal
- Deepwater Horizon Economic Settlement Program Trying to Make Up for Lost Time
- A Report On A Deadly Chemical Leak At A Site In Texas
- The Role of a Trial Lawyer
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Sandy Hook Families File Wrongful Death Lawsuit
- GM Recalls Vehicles For Headlight Problem
- Kiddie Korral Recalls Girls Hoodies With Ponies
- Giggles International Recalls Animated Monkey Toy
- Schneider Electric Recalls PowerPact J-Frame Circuit Breakers
- Wegmans Food Markets Recalls Moody Face Stress Balls
- Dream On Me Recalls Incredible Play Yards
- GCI Outdoor Recalls To Repair Stadium Seats
- Horizon Hobby Recalls HobbyZone Super Cub S Radio-Controlled Aircraft
- Lenovo Recalls Computer Power Cords
- Daikin Recall Air Purifiers Due To Fire Hazard
- Bicycle Helmets Recalled By UVEX Sports Due To Risk Of Head Injury
- Salsa Cycles Recalls Bicycle Forks Due To Risk Of Fall Hazard
- Sorrry .. Last post had incorrect email addy for the lawyer ... It is bill.hopki...
- THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM FORD !!!! ... DO SOMETHING "NOW" TO KEEP YOUR CUSTOMER...
- i need some money...
- I have been working with Wells Fargo modification for 3 years. I completed trial...
- I don't know who you are. I can tell how frustrated you are. Check this out I wi...
- I understand everyone that lost loved ones during the event at the movies but, e...
- Both low an high beams will go out when i use them. Very danagerous as sometimes...
- Have 2005 6.0 diesel Ford 350 dually. Have had all the problems. Under 40 thousa...