Posts Tagged ‘helicopter crash’
Transportation - Monday, February 9, 2015 11:44 - 0 Comments
Two more wrongful-death lawsuits have been filed in connection with a helicopter crash in South America that killed five Americans and two Peruvians two years ago. The Jan. 7, 2013, crash occurred in eastern Peru. The lawsuits filed last month in Portland, Ore., say that the helicopter – under contract for petroleum exploration – broke apart in flight for unknown reasons. The lawsuits list defective components as a possible cause. Continue…
- Nevada Jury Awards $16 Million To Helicopter Victims’ Families
- An Interesting Development In The Soffer Lawsuit
- Helicopter Crash Lawsuit Settled
- Oregon Jury Returns A $177 Million Verdict In 2008 Helicopter Crash Case
- Settlement Reached In 2007 Washington Helicopter Crash
- Louisiana Sikorsky Helicopter Crash Case
- Favorite Bible Verses
- U.S. Bank Settles Suit Over Force-Placed Flood Insurance
- More Info on the Xarelto Litigation
- BP Is Trying To Keep A Jury From Hearing Alabama's Case
- An Update on the State of Alabama's Case Against BP
- Regions Fined $7.5 Million For Breaking Overdraft Rules And Will Refund $49 Million To Customers
- Parting Words
- Our Monthly Reminders
- The Country Lost A True Public Servant When Beau Biden Died At Age 46
- Sean Kane Keeps A Watchful Eye On Hazardous Products
- Public Citizen Works For People
- Beasley Allen Lawyer Ali Hawthorne Talks to WAKA TV About Tire Safety
- Mary Smitherman
- Larry Golston
- Dana Taunton
- Bunnies By The Bay Recalls Pull Toys Due To Choking Hazard
- Walgreens Vitamins Recalled By International Vitamin
- What a joke, we have just stated on the 1f journey. LG is a very poor excuse for...
- I found it very useful. My Mother passed last year with a very similar story.
- Just dropped my 04 off this morning for the 4th failed window regulator since I ...
- There once was an institution called the usbank.
I am a disabled vet and soon t...
- The big bad us bank or should I say the ssbank did this flood insurance thing to...
- Hi Mark,
That is scary about your tire separation. We are thankful nobody was...
- I just had a G159 245 70r19.5 on a 35ft Class A Motor Home fail due to tread sep...
- 2005 F150 4 door. I have replaced every window motor once and the two front ones...