Posts Tagged ‘Graco’
Personal Injury, Product Liability - Thursday, January 1, 2015 9:45 - 0 Comments
A number of experts believe that the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) investigation into the timeliness of Graco Children’s Products Inc.’s recall of more than 6 million car seats was an attempt to bolster the agency’s reputation. The probe came after U.S. lawmakers questioned NHTSA’s effectiveness during the General Motors Co. and Takata Corp. recalls. NHTSA is investigating whether the child-seat maker waited too long to report a defect that causes the buckles of child and infant car seats to get stuck and difficult to unlatch from food, juice or formula seeping into the latch. Continue…
- Graco Adds 1.9 Million Child Seats To Recall
- Graco Recalling Nearly 3.8 Million Child Car Seats
- Graco Recalls Classic Wood Highchairs Due To Fall Hazard
- Graco recalls Quattro and MetroLite strollers
- Graco®-Branded Drop-Side Cribs Recalled
- Graco Recalls Harmony™ High Chairs Due To Fall Hazard
- Graco Car Seats Recalled
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Regions Fined $7.5 Million For Breaking Overdraft Rules And Will Refund $49 Million To Customers
- Fiat Chrysler Hit With Record $105 Million Fine by NHTSA
- Judge Denies Trinity's Request for a New Trial
- The Unexpected Rise Of The Donald
- Amgen Pays $71 Million In Multistate Drug-Marketing Settlement
- Mexican States Petition US Supreme Court To Allow BP Oil Spill Lawsuit
- An Update On The Economic Claims Facility
- Jere Beasley Report, September 2015
- Jeep Grand Cherokees Under NHTSA Probe After Rollaway Reports
- Honda Reportedly Facing Probe Over Air Bag Failure Claims
- Hyundai Can’t Escape Suit Over Santa Fe Stalling Defect
- NHTSA Questions Takata And Volkswagen Over Air Bag Incident In New SUV
- Senators Want Full Takata Recall
- Takata Plans Ad Campaign To Alert Drivers Of Recalled Air Bag Risk
- There is no doubt that there are many other providers like TRINITY who provides ...
- When can we expect payment...
- I'm not sure of the website question above but; My question is, how do I determi...
Are you looking for xarelto leads?...
- 2008 F150 super cab, passenger side window will not roll down. Stopped working a...
- I TIRED STATER, SLATER & ROSENBERG 8-9 YEARS AGO. IT WAS WHEN THE NEWS CAME ...
- 2004 F-150 Supercrew FX4 with 83,000 miles, I will be contacting the attorney li...
- I just had the first failure on my 2005 F-150 (76,000 miles) this morning on my ...