Posts Tagged ‘Graco’
Personal Injury, Product Liability - Thursday, January 1, 2015 9:45 - 0 Comments
A number of experts believe that the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) investigation into the timeliness of Graco Children’s Products Inc.’s recall of more than 6 million car seats was an attempt to bolster the agency’s reputation. The probe came after U.S. lawmakers questioned NHTSA’s effectiveness during the General Motors Co. and Takata Corp. recalls. NHTSA is investigating whether the child-seat maker waited too long to report a defect that causes the buckles of child and infant car seats to get stuck and difficult to unlatch from food, juice or formula seeping into the latch. Continue…
- Graco Adds 1.9 Million Child Seats To Recall
- Graco Recalling Nearly 3.8 Million Child Car Seats
- Graco Recalls Classic Wood Highchairs Due To Fall Hazard
- Graco recalls Quattro and MetroLite strollers
- Graco®-Branded Drop-Side Cribs Recalled
- Graco Recalls Harmony™ High Chairs Due To Fall Hazard
- Graco Car Seats Recalled
- The Selma March
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Daiichi Sankyo Agrees to Pay $39 Million to Settle Whistleblower Lawsuit
- Aging and Dangerous Tires On Our School Buses
- District Court Sanctions Ghostwriting Of Expert Reports
- Cosco Recalls Convertible Hand Trucks Due To Injury Hazard
- Class Action Sought For Toyota's Electric Power Steering Defect
- The Melton Case Settles
- Is Jeep's Fire Hazard Equivalent to GM's Ignition Switch Defect?
- A $24 Million Verdict in an Alabama Balcony Collapse Case
- Honda Adds 105,000 Vehicles To Its U.S. Recall
- The Takata Airbag Saga Continues To Expand
- Investors Have Sued GM Directors Over The Faulty Ignitions
- “New GM” Ignition MDL Claims Now Under Home States’ Laws
- Judge In GM Ignition Switch MDL Urges Settlement Talks
- U.S. Supreme Court Reverses Alabama Redistricting Ruling
- The Lasting Effects Of Bloody Sunday
- Ford Recalls 221,000 Police Vehicles, Ambulances And Hearses
- Kia Recalls 209,000 Soul Vehicles For Accelerator Defect
- NHTSA Investigates Nissan Air Bag Fix As Complaints Increase
- Nissan Recalls 640,000 Altima Sedans
- Do NOT disconnect the battery! Under the steering column is a cap, flush with th...
- By the way that was for Johnson v. USCB Claims Adminitrator....
- I just received my claim form today April 17th 2015. And it had to be post marke...
- I have Organic Shingles that are failing and are not 10 years old. Can i sue Ce...
- My 2005 F-150 has only 47,000 miles and ready replaced all 4 regulators...
- It's funny sometimes how God uses others; I was reading some of the people's fav...
- Very happily surprised to find bible verses in this newsletter. Thank you for th...
- Jere and Kendall,
We just took on a case involving a guy who rented a 2nd floor...