Posts Tagged ‘Graco’
Personal Injury, Product Liability - Thursday, January 1, 2015 9:45 - 0 Comments
A number of experts believe that the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) investigation into the timeliness of Graco Children’s Products Inc.’s recall of more than 6 million car seats was an attempt to bolster the agency’s reputation. The probe came after U.S. lawmakers questioned NHTSA’s effectiveness during the General Motors Co. and Takata Corp. recalls. NHTSA is investigating whether the child-seat maker waited too long to report a defect that causes the buckles of child and infant car seats to get stuck and difficult to unlatch from food, juice or formula seeping into the latch. Continue…
- Graco Adds 1.9 Million Child Seats To Recall
- Graco Recalling Nearly 3.8 Million Child Car Seats
- Graco Recalls Classic Wood Highchairs Due To Fall Hazard
- Graco recalls Quattro and MetroLite strollers
- Graco®-Branded Drop-Side Cribs Recalled
- Graco Recalls Harmony™ High Chairs Due To Fall Hazard
- Graco Car Seats Recalled
- Favorite Bible Verses
- U.S. Bank Settles Suit Over Force-Placed Flood Insurance
- More Info on the Xarelto Litigation
- BP Is Trying To Keep A Jury From Hearing Alabama's Case
- An Update on the State of Alabama's Case Against BP
- Regions Fined $7.5 Million For Breaking Overdraft Rules And Will Refund $49 Million To Customers
- Parting Words
- Our Monthly Reminders
- The Country Lost A True Public Servant When Beau Biden Died At Age 46
- Sean Kane Keeps A Watchful Eye On Hazardous Products
- Public Citizen Works For People
- Beasley Allen Lawyer Ali Hawthorne Talks to WAKA TV About Tire Safety
- Mary Smitherman
- Larry Golston
- Dana Taunton
- Bunnies By The Bay Recalls Pull Toys Due To Choking Hazard
- Walgreens Vitamins Recalled By International Vitamin
- What a joke, we have just stated on the 1f journey. LG is a very poor excuse for...
- I found it very useful. My Mother passed last year with a very similar story.
- Just dropped my 04 off this morning for the 4th failed window regulator since I ...
- There once was an institution called the usbank.
I am a disabled vet and soon t...
- The big bad us bank or should I say the ssbank did this flood insurance thing to...
- Hi Mark,
That is scary about your tire separation. We are thankful nobody was...
- I just had a G159 245 70r19.5 on a 35ft Class A Motor Home fail due to tread sep...
- 2005 F150 4 door. I have replaced every window motor once and the two front ones...