Posts Tagged ‘Graco’
Personal Injury, Product Liability - Thursday, January 1, 2015 9:45 - 0 Comments
A number of experts believe that the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) investigation into the timeliness of Graco Children’s Products Inc.’s recall of more than 6 million car seats was an attempt to bolster the agency’s reputation. The probe came after U.S. lawmakers questioned NHTSA’s effectiveness during the General Motors Co. and Takata Corp. recalls. NHTSA is investigating whether the child-seat maker waited too long to report a defect that causes the buckles of child and infant car seats to get stuck and difficult to unlatch from food, juice or formula seeping into the latch. Continue…
- Graco Adds 1.9 Million Child Seats To Recall
- Graco Recalling Nearly 3.8 Million Child Car Seats
- Graco Recalls Classic Wood Highchairs Due To Fall Hazard
- Graco recalls Quattro and MetroLite strollers
- Graco®-Branded Drop-Side Cribs Recalled
- Graco Recalls Harmony™ High Chairs Due To Fall Hazard
- Graco Car Seats Recalled
- Favorite Bible Verses
- U.S. Supreme Court Denies Preemption Petition In Reglan Cases
- Fiat Chrysler Hit With Record $105 Million Fine by NHTSA
- Judge Denies Trinity's Request for a New Trial
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Energy Drinks And Powdered Caffeine Can Be Very Dangerous
- Benzene Causes Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Trial Judge Upholds The $55 Million Seat Belt Defect Verdict Against Honda
- Buyers Must Beware When Buying Chinese Tires
- A Settlement Reached With General Motors In Dallas County, Alabama
- Jurors Find In Favor Of A Couple In Their Blood Bank That Supplied HIV-Tainted Blood To Hospital For Blood Transfusion
- Verdict Returned Against Volkswagen And Honeywell In Georgia Court
- Hospice Facility And Its Manager/Majority Owner Will Pay $4.86 Million To Resolve Continuous Home Care Hospice Fraud Allegations
- Florida Dentist Accused Of Using Children In Medicaid Fraud Scheme
- U.S. Recovers $115 Million In Whistleblower Fraud Cases Against Adventist Healthcare
- BASF Took On Here Liabilities From Engelhard Corp.
- Correction, it's now October 9, 2015...
- I remember the Black Carbon situation and yes we were settled with and was told ...
- Yesterday, I received a check (almost $10,000.00) out of the settlement from the...
- Hello Leigh,
I hope you are doing well. I am trying to get in touch with you. ...
- We own a 2006 250 diesel. Have taken to a ford dealer for the third time to co...
- Plz away least hear my plea. I am at my wits and feel no one wants to help. Thre...
- I was having some chimney flashing repaired today...the person doing the repair ...
- my toyota corolla ce 2004 model power steering is stiff when the engine is idle ...