Posts Tagged ‘fraud lawsuit’
Drug Manufacturer Fraud Litigation - Thursday, February 11, 2010 11:57 - 0 Comments
The Alabama Supreme Court denied our request for a rehearing in the state’s Medicaid fraud lawsuits. The Court again ignored the state’s request for oral argument and ruled for the drug companies without issuing an opinion. Fortunately, the state has been able to settle with a number of drug companies. Also, the state will continue with the remaining cases on a theory of liability other than fraud. Media reports that the Court had found “no fraud” were incorrect. The companies were guilty of fraud, but the Court said – contrary to the trial evidence – that the state knew it was being cheated, which is most difficult to understand. We still have a number of cases pending in Alabama and plan to go forward with them.
- Jere Beasley Report, April 2013
- Alabama to Receive $1,039,078 in Multi-State Settlement
- COSTCO Recalls Gold Coast Crab Dip
- Major Banks Assist In Payday Loans Banned By States
- Marc McHenry Hired As Investigator
- We Have Allowed A Culture Of Violence To Be Created In The U.S.
- Parting Words
- Closing Observations
- Favorite Bible Verses
- WSFA News Defenders Interviews
- Beasley Allen Hosts The Child Safety Helmet Giveaway
- SPLC Looks At How Payday And Title Loans Prey On Alabama’s Poorest
- Employee Spotlights
- Natura Pet Expands Recall Of Dry Pet Foods
- Winn-Dixie Recalls Organic Apple Juice On Mold Fears
- Manda Packing Recalling 468,000 Pounds Of Meat
- Carter’s Recalls Infant Clothings With Zippers Due To Choking Hazard
- I want to be involved in this lawsuit. I was a 3rd key making $8.25 per hour wi...
- Great to find a site like this that informs us of what our tax dollars are payin...
- can you please emaik me a copy of your article on april 16th wells fargo suid f...
- ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE SIMILAR AND ALMOAT THE SAME IN TIME FRAMES. FOR TWO YEA...
- they tried forexloaing on my home with a fraudulent note. how do I know that? I ...
- Yes, Sharon, we were aware of the button... however, it didn't work. Took it to...
- When would we get paid?...
- Would like to know how much longer will it be before we get paid....