Posts Tagged ‘fire alarm’
Liability, Recalls Update - Friday, December 10, 2010 15:01 - 0 Comments
Fire-Lite Alarms, a Northford, Conn. company, is recalling about 530 fire alarm control panels found in commercial facilities, such as office buildings, because one model series fails to successfully sound an alarm in the event of a fire. “The recalled fire alarm control panels used with an SLC-2LS expander module can fail to sound an alarm in the event of a fire,” according to the CPSC.
The CPSC and Fire-Lite Alarms said building managers should contact Fire-Lite immediately for a free software upgrade by calling 1-800-627-3473 or visiting its website at www.firelite.com. The company is also contacting its customers directly. The recalled products were sold by authorized wholesalers and distributors nationwide between October 2008 and March 2010 for between about $875 for the expander module and $2,285 for the control panel. The control panel is the main portion of the fire alarm system. The software in the expander module tells the system to sound an alarm and flash warning lights. The words “Fire-Lite Alarms by Honeywell” and the model number are located on the front of the fire alarm control panel.
- Jere Beasley Report, April 2013
- Marc McHenry Hired As Investigator
- Title Loans and Payday Loans are Bad News for Borrowers
- Alabama to Receive $1,039,078 in Multi-State Settlement
- COSTCO Recalls Gold Coast Crab Dip
- Major Banks Assist In Payday Loans Banned By States
- We Have Allowed A Culture Of Violence To Be Created In The U.S.
- Parting Words
- Closing Observations
- Favorite Bible Verses
- WSFA News Defenders Interviews
- Beasley Allen Hosts The Child Safety Helmet Giveaway
- SPLC Looks At How Payday And Title Loans Prey On Alabama’s Poorest
- Employee Spotlights
- Natura Pet Expands Recall Of Dry Pet Foods
- Winn-Dixie Recalls Organic Apple Juice On Mold Fears
- Manda Packing Recalling 468,000 Pounds Of Meat
- Carter’s Recalls Infant Clothings With Zippers Due To Choking Hazard
- Its really not easy to payback any kind of loan, I always recommend all my frien...
- Same as above, with all the nightmares. I was Modifying with Wells Fargo and i s...
- I am shocked to see what I am reading - but not surprised. I installed Certain...
- I work as a store manager and i work 60 to ninety hours a weeks please tell me s...
- I wondered why i couldn't find him on the DPS website.
Tell Marc to contact me...
- I want to be involved in this lawsuit. I was a 3rd key making $8.25 per hour wi...
- Great to find a site like this that informs us of what our tax dollars are payin...
- can you please emaik me a copy of your article on april 16th wells fargo suid f...