Posts Tagged ‘Drowning’
Premises Liability - Wednesday, November 6, 2013 9:06 - 0 Comments
A Colorado jury has awarded $3.75 million in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the parents of a 12-year-old boy who drowned in the shallow end of a country club pool. It was reported that the parents filed suit against the Country Club after their son drowned during a private birthday party on June 6, 2010. It was reported that two lifeguards were on duty at the time. The youngster, who was found near the base of an unmanned lifeguard chair, was pulled out of the pool by another 12-year-old boy. The lawsuit alleges that the lifeguards were inattentive and that the club’s pool safety policies were inadequate.
Source: Denver Post
- DiveAlert emergency signaling devices recalled by Ideations
- Double drowning case settled in Montgomery
- Pool safety in this country must be improved
- U.S. Study Says Drowning Leading Cause Of Child Death
- Case Involving Brain-Damaged Woman Settled In New York
- Absentee Father Awarded $400,000 In Wrongful Death Suit
- CPSC Warns Of Drowning Dangers
- JPMorgan And Assurant Settle Force-Placed Insurance Claims For $300 Million
- Toyota Sudden Unintended Acceleration Lawsuit Ends In Landmark Verdict
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Beasley Allen Legal Conference & Expo Set For November 21-22
- An Update on the BP Business Economic Loss Claims
- Parting Words
- Some Monthly Reminders
- Closing Observations
- Flynn Mozingo Receives Pro Bono Award
- Alabama Veteran Awarded Congressional Gold Medal
- Beasley Allen Provides Help For The Holidays
- More Than 2,000 Lawyers Pre-Registered For Seventh Annual Legal Conference In Montgomery
- Little Willy’s Recalls Hooded Sweatshirts Due To Strangulation Hazard
- American Boy And Girl Recalls Infant Sandals Due To Choking Hazard
- Children’s Pajamas Recalled By Babycottons
- L.L. Bean Girl’s Pajamas Recalled
- Look forward to the next update....
- I experience some of the same problems with Flagstar, how do we get a class acti...
- Ford 2005 F-150 Regulator Failure - My regulator failed on the passenger side fr...
- I LOST BOTH OF MY LITTLE DOGS, ONLY THING IVE' CHANGED WAS BUYING SOME JERKY TRE...
- JUST RECEIVED A NEW POLOCY, THE OTHER'S ALSO INCLUDED WERE OVER 1900 PER YEAR, "...
- I HAVE EMAILED EVERYONE GOVERNMENTWIE FOR HELP. SOME RESPOND. FIRST TIME AND CU...
- my name above, my address is 100 Maywood Avenue, Sinking Spring, PA 19608. i W...
- My ex wife had my son 4 year on Pulmicort for about 4-5 months I mention to her ...