Posts Tagged ‘cancer’
Liability, The Consumer Corner - Monday, March 4, 2013 10:47 - 0 Comments
The Food and Drug Administration is warning doctors about another counterfeit version of the cancer drug Avastin distributed in the U.S., the third case involving the best-selling Roche drug in the past year. The FDA said in an online post that at least one batch of the drug distributed by a New York distributor does not contain the active ingredient in real Avastin, which is used to treat cancers of the colon, lung, kidney and brain. The drug was distributed by Medical Device King, which also does business as Pharmalogical. The vials are packaged as Altuzan, the Turkish version of Avastin that is not approved for use in the U.S. The agency warned doctors last April about a similar case of fake Turkish Avastin distributed by a United Kingdom distributor.
Source: Associated Press
- Cashier With Cancer Gets $100,000 Settlement
- Johnson & Johnson To Remove Cancer Causing Chemicals
- Astrazeneca Settles Class Action Lawsuit For $103 Million
- Tougher Warning For Eczema Drugs
- Cancer test failed to get FDA approval
- Judge rules for polluted Kansas town and against big oil
- ExxonMobil fined by the EPA over PCB release
- FDA orders stronger warnings for four arthritis drugs
- Former shipyard worker wins his mesothelioma trial
- FDA investigates possible Vytorin-cancer link
- Recent FDA action
- Amgen ordered to reword drug label
- Pharmacia & Upjohn settle two claims in Nevada trial
- Carbon nanofibers may mimic asbestos
- Milk product from dairy cows treated with bovine growth hormone
- Utah Town Sues Over Gas Station Leak
- W.R. Grace & Co. Will Pay Federal Government For Montana Cleanup
- Couple Awarded $7 Million Is Asbestos Lawsuit
- OSI Pharmaceutical Will Settle Lawsuit
- Jere Beasley Report, April 2013
- Marc McHenry Hired As Investigator
- Alabama to Receive $1,039,078 in Multi-State Settlement
- COSTCO Recalls Gold Coast Crab Dip
- Major Banks Assist In Payday Loans Banned By States
- We Have Allowed A Culture Of Violence To Be Created In The U.S.
- Parting Words
- Closing Observations
- Favorite Bible Verses
- WSFA News Defenders Interviews
- Beasley Allen Hosts The Child Safety Helmet Giveaway
- SPLC Looks At How Payday And Title Loans Prey On Alabama’s Poorest
- Employee Spotlights
- Natura Pet Expands Recall Of Dry Pet Foods
- Winn-Dixie Recalls Organic Apple Juice On Mold Fears
- Manda Packing Recalling 468,000 Pounds Of Meat
- Carter’s Recalls Infant Clothings With Zippers Due To Choking Hazard
- I work as a store manager and i work 60 to ninety hours a weeks please tell me s...
- I wondered why i couldn't find him on the DPS website.
Tell Marc to contact me...
- I want to be involved in this lawsuit. I was a 3rd key making $8.25 per hour wi...
- Great to find a site like this that informs us of what our tax dollars are payin...
- can you please emaik me a copy of your article on april 16th wells fargo suid f...
- ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE SIMILAR AND ALMOAT THE SAME IN TIME FRAMES. FOR TWO YEA...
- they tried forexloaing on my home with a fraudulent note. how do I know that? I ...
- Yes, Sharon, we were aware of the button... however, it didn't work. Took it to...