Posts Tagged ‘Beasley Allen’
Some Closing Observations - Thursday, January 31, 2013 14:20 - 0 Comments
Our firm celebrated its 34th anniversary last month, having opened our doors on January 15, 1979, with this writer as the only lawyer and with one secretary, Karen Lewis. Things have changed greatly over those 34 years. It really doesn’t seem like we have been at it for that long. There have been tremendous changes in the firm and hopefully those changes have been good for our clients.
While I consider coming to work each day to be a privilege, I also understand that with my work, comes responsibilities. Our firm represents real people who have had real problems and are in real need. Our job is to help them and we take that responsibility seriously. I have stated on numerous occasions that lawyers and support staff in our firm are committed to putting the interests of the clients we represent first in every respect. That can’t be stressed enough because it’s the way things have to be at Beasley Allen. We have had success in a number of landmark cases and strive to represent our clients in the right way. That means following the rules, treating the courts with great respect, and also being fair in our dealings with our opponents. But we also have the responsibility to fight hard for our client.
We are totally committed to fighting for justice and fair play in the corporate world. We have worked hard to represent those who have been victims of corporate wrongdoing or abuse. Our goal as a litigation firm is to achieve justice and fight all sorts of unfairness for consumers, investors, workers, business owners and others who have been victimized. While most of our clients are individual citizens, we also represent companies and businesses that have been victimized in some manner.
When I reflect back on some of the important cases we have handled that brought about safer products for folks, it gives me a very good feeling and a sense of accomplishment. We have been on the front lines in litigation to make huge pharmaceutical companies properly test their products and warn consumers about known hazards and dangers associated with taking their drugs. In addition, we have been involved with medical device litigation that hopefully will result in the FDA doing a better job of regulating that industry.
A major part of our practice over the past few years has involved representing whistleblowers in cases of corporate fraud in federal government programs. We have also devoted a tremendous amount of manpower and resources to the 2010 BP oil spill litigation which will benefit thousands of individuals and business owners.
As I have said on numerous occasions, I am very proud to be called a Trial Lawyer and I am also very proud to be a lawyer with Beasley Allen. I hope to be able to continue with the firm for a very long time. God has blessed me with good health and I enjoy being able to work and help others who need help.
- Beasley Allen Supports River Region United Way
- AWP Update
- Working For Those Who Need Help The Most
- Gibson Vance Delivers Troy University-Montgomery Commencement Address
- Beasley Allen Law Firm Names Top Attorneys Of The Year
- Beasley Allen Conference Brings More Than 1,400 Lawyers To Montgomery
- Navan Ward Appointed To PSC In Biomet Litigation
- The Firm’s Christmas Projects
- Bobby Mozingo
- Michelle Fulmer
- For-Profit Colleges Deserve The Recent Scrutiny
- Federal Judge Orders Mediation In Coal Ash Spill
- Safety And The Software Glitch
- Transvaginal Surgical Mesh Linked To Serious Complications
- Foreign Insurance Company Must Cover Claims Under Alabama’s Wrongful Death Act
- The Fairness Hearing Before Judge Barbier Went Well
- Beasley Allen Sponsors Seat Check
- The Tenth Anniversary Of Sarbanes-Oxley
- Yaz and Yasmin May Cost Bayer $1.2 Billion
- Jere Beasley Report, April 2013
- Marc McHenry Hired As Investigator
- Title Loans and Payday Loans are Bad News for Borrowers
- Alabama to Receive $1,039,078 in Multi-State Settlement
- COSTCO Recalls Gold Coast Crab Dip
- Major Banks Assist In Payday Loans Banned By States
- We Have Allowed A Culture Of Violence To Be Created In The U.S.
- Parting Words
- Closing Observations
- Favorite Bible Verses
- WSFA News Defenders Interviews
- Beasley Allen Hosts The Child Safety Helmet Giveaway
- SPLC Looks At How Payday And Title Loans Prey On Alabama’s Poorest
- Employee Spotlights
- Natura Pet Expands Recall Of Dry Pet Foods
- Winn-Dixie Recalls Organic Apple Juice On Mold Fears
- Manda Packing Recalling 468,000 Pounds Of Meat
- Carter’s Recalls Infant Clothings With Zippers Due To Choking Hazard
- Its really not easy to payback any kind of loan, I always recommend all my frien...
- Same as above, with all the nightmares. I was Modifying with Wells Fargo and i s...
- I am shocked to see what I am reading - but not surprised. I installed Certain...
- I work as a store manager and i work 60 to ninety hours a weeks please tell me s...
- I wondered why i couldn't find him on the DPS website.
Tell Marc to contact me...
- I want to be involved in this lawsuit. I was a 3rd key making $8.25 per hour wi...
- Great to find a site like this that informs us of what our tax dollars are payin...
- can you please emaik me a copy of your article on april 16th wells fargo suid f...