Posts Tagged ‘ATLA’
Special Recognitions - Tuesday, October 21, 2008 8:08 - 0 Comments
Anderson-Fischer Apartments, a new, wheelchair accessible, affordable apartment community in Mobile is in the final stages of construction and will soon provide nineteen wheelchair accessible apartments to very low income households with qualifying disabilities. The project is sponsored by the Alabama Head Injury Foundation (AHIF) and Mobile-based Accessible Space, Inc. (ASI). The one and two-bedroom apartments will be subsidized by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and qualifying households will pay approximately 30% of their monthly income for rent. The apartments are currently under construction and anticipated to be completed this November 2008.
- Frank Woodson
- Fraud claims proceed against Bristol-Myers executive
- Oil companies escape billions in royalty payments to Americans
- Cities Turn Out Lights For Earth Hour
- Consumers Urged Not To Use Certain Flavors Of Total Body Formula
- Ford Loses Appeal In Gas-Tank Explosion Case
- Signs Were A Factor In Atlanta Bus Crash
- U.S. Unveils New Rule On Airplane Fuel Tanks
- The Home Depot Recalls Candle Holders Due To Fire Hazard
- Feds Accuse CompuCredit Of Decieving Customers
- $5 Million Awarded In Medical Center Drowning
- Link Between Cellphone Use And Cancer Revisted
- Hank Aaron Doing Fundraisers For Alabama Senate Candidate
- Dealing with a Traumatic Brain Injury is Extremely Difficult
- Jury in Vioxx Case Awards $47.5 Million to Idaho Couple
- Gibson Vance Elected Treasurer of National Organization
- Many Businesses Don’t Like Binding Arbitration
- The Public Has A Right To Be Outraged Over Corporate Pay Packages
- Underride Protection On Trucks
- Favorite Bible Verses
- U.S. Bank Settles Suit Over Force-Placed Flood Insurance
- More Info on the Xarelto Litigation
- BP Is Trying To Keep A Jury From Hearing Alabama's Case
- An Update on the State of Alabama's Case Against BP
- Regions Fined $7.5 Million For Breaking Overdraft Rules And Will Refund $49 Million To Customers
- Parting Words
- Our Monthly Reminders
- The Country Lost A True Public Servant When Beau Biden Died At Age 46
- Sean Kane Keeps A Watchful Eye On Hazardous Products
- Public Citizen Works For People
- Beasley Allen Lawyer Ali Hawthorne Talks to WAKA TV About Tire Safety
- Mary Smitherman
- Larry Golston
- Dana Taunton
- Bunnies By The Bay Recalls Pull Toys Due To Choking Hazard
- Walgreens Vitamins Recalled By International Vitamin
- What a joke, we have just stated on the 1f journey. LG is a very poor excuse for...
- I found it very useful. My Mother passed last year with a very similar story.
- Just dropped my 04 off this morning for the 4th failed window regulator since I ...
- There once was an institution called the usbank.
I am a disabled vet and soon t...
- The big bad us bank or should I say the ssbank did this flood insurance thing to...
- Hi Mark,
That is scary about your tire separation. We are thankful nobody was...
- I just had a G159 245 70r19.5 on a 35ft Class A Motor Home fail due to tread sep...
- 2005 F150 4 door. I have replaced every window motor once and the two front ones...