Posts Tagged ‘asthma’
Drug Manufacturer Fraud Litigation - Monday, July 26, 2010 9:23 - 1 Comment
AstraZeneca has agreed to pay $103 million to settle class-action claims arising out of the company inflating the wholesale price of cancer and asthma treatments. The first settlement includes $13 million for consumers and health insurers in Massachusetts, and $90 million for claimants outside of the state. The class-action lawsuit alleged that AstraZeneca inflated the average wholesale price of Zoladex, a cancer drug, and Pulmicort Respules, a treatment used to prevent asthma symptoms in children. This is one of the fraud cases that have been labeled AWP cases and the facts should be familiar to the Alabama Supreme Court. Apparently, judges in other states take a different view on the law applicable to these cases. At least AstraZeneca must believe that they do since the company is settling cases.
Source: The News Journal
- A Report On A Deadly Chemical Leak At A Site In Texas
- The Role of a Trial Lawyer
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Sandy Hook Families File Wrongful Death Lawsuit
- GM Recalls Vehicles For Headlight Problem
- Kiddie Korral Recalls Girls Hoodies With Ponies
- Giggles International Recalls Animated Monkey Toy
- Schneider Electric Recalls PowerPact J-Frame Circuit Breakers
- Wegmans Food Markets Recalls Moody Face Stress Balls
- Dream On Me Recalls Incredible Play Yards
- GCI Outdoor Recalls To Repair Stadium Seats
- Horizon Hobby Recalls HobbyZone Super Cub S Radio-Controlled Aircraft
- Lenovo Recalls Computer Power Cords
- Daikin Recall Air Purifiers Due To Fire Hazard
- Bicycle Helmets Recalled By UVEX Sports Due To Risk Of Head Injury
- Salsa Cycles Recalls Bicycle Forks Due To Risk Of Fall Hazard
- The lawsuit has been settled they are mailing checks out on Jan 31st 2015. You m...
- I am in the same boat going on 3+ years of lost docs, trial paperwork allegedly ...
- Chase continues to do this in Maryland in 2015. I plan to cancel my mortgage an...
- Sorrry .. Last post had incorrect email addy for the lawyer ... It is bill.hopki...
- THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM FORD !!!! ... DO SOMETHING "NOW" TO KEEP YOUR CUSTOMER...
- i need some money...
- I have been working with Wells Fargo modification for 3 years. I completed trial...
- I don't know who you are. I can tell how frustrated you are. Check this out I wi...