Posts Tagged ‘2012 Elections’
Purely Political News and Views - Friday, September 9, 2011 12:12 - 0 Comments
It has been mentioned by several political observers that 2012 may see a strong three-way race for President in next year’s election. If that happens, it will be one of the most “tumultuous” elections in U.S. history or at least since the days of a third party movement during the 1960s featuring Alabama Governor George C. Wallace. Interestingly, the Tea Party movement appeals to the same voters today as Wallace did then and that’s seen as bad news for the Republican Party. I don’t believe the Tea Party zealots will be able to force the GOP to nominate a candidate who both appeals to the Tea Party and can actually win. That combination simply won’t work. If the GOP has to nominate a Tea Party lobbyist, its nominee would certainly lose. So it appears the stage is set for a three-way race for President next year. Remember – if the votes are split three ways – a person with 34% could be the next President. Based on what I’m hearing, that appeals to my friends in the Tea Party.
- Jere Beasley Report, April 2013
- Marc McHenry Hired As Investigator
- Alabama to Receive $1,039,078 in Multi-State Settlement
- COSTCO Recalls Gold Coast Crab Dip
- Major Banks Assist In Payday Loans Banned By States
- We Have Allowed A Culture Of Violence To Be Created In The U.S.
- Parting Words
- Closing Observations
- Favorite Bible Verses
- WSFA News Defenders Interviews
- Beasley Allen Hosts The Child Safety Helmet Giveaway
- SPLC Looks At How Payday And Title Loans Prey On Alabama’s Poorest
- Employee Spotlights
- Natura Pet Expands Recall Of Dry Pet Foods
- Winn-Dixie Recalls Organic Apple Juice On Mold Fears
- Manda Packing Recalling 468,000 Pounds Of Meat
- Carter’s Recalls Infant Clothings With Zippers Due To Choking Hazard
- Same as above, with all the nightmares. I was Modifying with Wells Fargo and i s...
- I am shocked to see what I am reading - but not surprised. I installed Certain...
- I work as a store manager and i work 60 to ninety hours a weeks please tell me s...
- I wondered why i couldn't find him on the DPS website.
Tell Marc to contact me...
- I want to be involved in this lawsuit. I was a 3rd key making $8.25 per hour wi...
- Great to find a site like this that informs us of what our tax dollars are payin...
- can you please emaik me a copy of your article on april 16th wells fargo suid f...
- ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE SIMILAR AND ALMOAT THE SAME IN TIME FRAMES. FOR TWO YEA...