Mass Torts Update
Mass Torts, Mass Torts Update - Thursday, May 2, 2013 9:55 - 0 Comments
Adderall is being widely prescribed for children in the U.S. Parents should be made aware that there are a number of adverse reactions and side effects associated with Adderall, a popular treatment for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and bipolar disorder, and some of them are quite serious. It should be noted that heart attack has been identified as one of those risks. Even though the drug has the capacity to treat ADHD, it has been reported that Adderall can trigger bizarre behavior. The various side effects of Adderall also can include a warped sense of reality.
But since the drug has been implicated with other side effects such as heart problems and incidents of stroke, critics of Adderall have come down hard on the drug. They are also critical of doctors who prescribe Adderall too readily for children whose real need for the stimulant is suspect. Many parents, who are seeking improved marks and increased levels of concentration on the part of their children in the classroom, also have to share some of the blame.
The reality is that not enough people are articulating the risk for Adderall death from heart attack, stroke or behavior stemming from potential Adderall psychosis. Incidents of psychosis, as well as physiological health issues, have been cited in many of the Adderall lawsuits cases.
- Topomax Use Poses A Potential Risk For Children And Infants
- FDA Says Mirena Claims Misleading
- $6.5 Million Verdict In First Actos Bladder Cancer Trial
- Result In Gross Case Is A Beacon Of Hope For TV Mesh Sufferers
- $11.1 Million Awarded In Vaginal Mesh Case Against Johnson & Johnson
- Lawsuits on the Increase in Skechers Toning Shoe MDL
- Judicial Panel Centralizes Meningitis Litigation in Massachusetts
- An Update on AstraZeneca and Nexium
- Merck Loses Bellwether Fosamax Trial
- Dialysis Provider Faces Wrongful Death Lawsuits Linked to GranuFlo
- Jury Awards $63 Million to Teenage Girl in Motrin Case
- Tylenol and Liver Failure Cases
- Jury Awards $3.35 Million in Vaginal Mesh Case Against J&J
- Internal Report Reveals DePuy ASR Hips Were Barely Tested Before Marketing
- Thousands of Women Sue Over Surgical Mesh
- FDA Cuts Sleeping Pill Dosages In Half
- Settlement Reached In Lawsuit Over DES
- Alabama Supreme Court Decision Saves Reglan Plaintiffs
- Mass Torts Update
- Jere Beasley Report, April 2013
- Marc McHenry Hired As Investigator
- Alabama to Receive $1,039,078 in Multi-State Settlement
- COSTCO Recalls Gold Coast Crab Dip
- Major Banks Assist In Payday Loans Banned By States
- We Have Allowed A Culture Of Violence To Be Created In The U.S.
- Parting Words
- Closing Observations
- Favorite Bible Verses
- WSFA News Defenders Interviews
- Beasley Allen Hosts The Child Safety Helmet Giveaway
- SPLC Looks At How Payday And Title Loans Prey On Alabama’s Poorest
- Employee Spotlights
- Natura Pet Expands Recall Of Dry Pet Foods
- Winn-Dixie Recalls Organic Apple Juice On Mold Fears
- Manda Packing Recalling 468,000 Pounds Of Meat
- Carter’s Recalls Infant Clothings With Zippers Due To Choking Hazard
- I am shocked to see what I am reading - but not surprised. I installed Certain...
- I work as a store manager and i work 60 to ninety hours a weeks please tell me s...
- I wondered why i couldn't find him on the DPS website.
Tell Marc to contact me...
- I want to be involved in this lawsuit. I was a 3rd key making $8.25 per hour wi...
- Great to find a site like this that informs us of what our tax dollars are payin...
- can you please emaik me a copy of your article on april 16th wells fargo suid f...
- ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE SIMILAR AND ALMOAT THE SAME IN TIME FRAMES. FOR TWO YEA...
- they tried forexloaing on my home with a fraudulent note. how do I know that? I ...