Firm Activities - Thursday, January 31, 2013 14:14 - 0 Comments
For many years our firm has participated in the River Region United Way campaign. We know how important it is to help those in our community who are less fortunate. In fact, it’s reflected in our motto of “helping those who need it most.” At the end of the campaign, the United Way raised more than $5,000,000, exceeding the amount raised in 2011 by over $125,000. I am proud to say our firm had a hand in making that happen. The 2012 level of giving by our firm represents a 300 percent increase by the firm since 2010. Jimmy Hill, River Region United Way Director of Resource Development, had this to say:
The generosity of the Beasley Allen Law firm has been tremendous. Their commitment to this community – not only in the dollars they contribute through the United Way, but in the time and talent they selflessly donate – impacts hundreds of people in our community.
River Region United Way advances the common good by creating opportunities for a better life for all. Its focus is on education, income and health, because these are the building blocks for a good quality of life. United Way recruits and mobilizes the people and organizations from across the community who bring the passion, expertise and resources needed to improve the lives of people in the River Region. Through its 46 affiliate agencies, River Region United Way serves more than 140,000 people in Autauga, Elmore, Lowndes, Macon and Montgomery Counties.
To give, advocate or volunteer, visit www.RiverRegionUnitedWay.org or call 334-264-7318. If you need more information, contact Helen Taylor, our Public Relations Coordinator, at 800-898-2034 or by email at Helen.Taylor@beasleyallen.com.
- Beasley Allen Law Firm Names Top Attorneys Of The Year
- Beasley Allen Conference Brings More Than 1,400 Lawyers To Montgomery
- The Firm’s Christmas Projects
- Beasley Allen Sponsors Seat Check
- Rick Morrison
- Chris Boutwell
- Beasley, Allen Receives Pro Bono Award
- Carey Henderson
- Kay Cox
- Ben Baker
- Holly Busler
- Shanna Malone
- Mike Crow
- Ashley Pugh
- Julie Grimes
- Matt Teague
- The Beasley Allen Report
- Tabitha McGuire
- Sandy Jacobs
- Jere Beasley Report, April 2013
- Marc McHenry Hired As Investigator
- Alabama to Receive $1,039,078 in Multi-State Settlement
- COSTCO Recalls Gold Coast Crab Dip
- Major Banks Assist In Payday Loans Banned By States
- We Have Allowed A Culture Of Violence To Be Created In The U.S.
- Parting Words
- Closing Observations
- Favorite Bible Verses
- WSFA News Defenders Interviews
- Beasley Allen Hosts The Child Safety Helmet Giveaway
- SPLC Looks At How Payday And Title Loans Prey On Alabama’s Poorest
- Employee Spotlights
- Natura Pet Expands Recall Of Dry Pet Foods
- Winn-Dixie Recalls Organic Apple Juice On Mold Fears
- Manda Packing Recalling 468,000 Pounds Of Meat
- Carter’s Recalls Infant Clothings With Zippers Due To Choking Hazard
- I am shocked to see what I am reading - but not surprised. I installed Certain...
- I work as a store manager and i work 60 to ninety hours a weeks please tell me s...
- I wondered why i couldn't find him on the DPS website.
Tell Marc to contact me...
- I want to be involved in this lawsuit. I was a 3rd key making $8.25 per hour wi...
- Great to find a site like this that informs us of what our tax dollars are payin...
- can you please emaik me a copy of your article on april 16th wells fargo suid f...
- ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE SIMILAR AND ALMOAT THE SAME IN TIME FRAMES. FOR TWO YEA...
- they tried forexloaing on my home with a fraudulent note. how do I know that? I ...