Employee Spotlights - Wednesday, September 12, 2012 11:35 - 0 Comments
Leslie Pescia came to work with the firm in May as a law clerk in the Consumer Fraud department. She worked full time during the summer, but will be part time during her last year of law school this year. She has been primarily working on the AWP Litigation, but has done several projects for other cases as well. Leslie is married to James Pescia, and they just celebrated their first anniversary. James is a police officer for the City of Auburn, and they have two black labs, Toby and Tucker.
Leslie graduated from Scottsboro High School in 2006. She graduated from Auburn University in December of 2009 with a double major in political science and criminology. She currently attends Jones School of Law. Leslie is an Eagle Scholar, a Knabe Scholar, and has been on the Dean’s List throughout her law school career, as well as receiving best paper awards and advocacy awards. Leslie and her husband enjoy taking deep sea fishing trips when they can find time away from law school, but she mostly enjoys just hanging out with her family and friends whenever she can. Since the Pescias currently live in Auburn, attending Auburn athletic events is definitely one of their favorite hobbies! Leslie is a very good employee and a hard worker. We are fortunate to have her with us.
- Jere Beasley Report, April 2013
- Alabama to Receive $1,039,078 in Multi-State Settlement
- COSTCO Recalls Gold Coast Crab Dip
- Major Banks Assist In Payday Loans Banned By States
- Marc McHenry Hired As Investigator
- We Have Allowed A Culture Of Violence To Be Created In The U.S.
- Parting Words
- Closing Observations
- Favorite Bible Verses
- WSFA News Defenders Interviews
- Beasley Allen Hosts The Child Safety Helmet Giveaway
- SPLC Looks At How Payday And Title Loans Prey On Alabama’s Poorest
- Employee Spotlights
- Natura Pet Expands Recall Of Dry Pet Foods
- Winn-Dixie Recalls Organic Apple Juice On Mold Fears
- Manda Packing Recalling 468,000 Pounds Of Meat
- Carter’s Recalls Infant Clothings With Zippers Due To Choking Hazard
- I want to be involved in this lawsuit. I was a 3rd key making $8.25 per hour wi...
- Great to find a site like this that informs us of what our tax dollars are payin...
- can you please emaik me a copy of your article on april 16th wells fargo suid f...
- ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE SIMILAR AND ALMOAT THE SAME IN TIME FRAMES. FOR TWO YEA...
- they tried forexloaing on my home with a fraudulent note. how do I know that? I ...
- Yes, Sharon, we were aware of the button... however, it didn't work. Took it to...
- When would we get paid?...
- Would like to know how much longer will it be before we get paid....