Gulf Coast Disaster
Gulf Coast Disaster - Friday, March 6, 2015 13:28 - 0 Comments
Governor Robert Bentley is showing tremendous courage in proposing $541 million in new revenues for the state of Alabama. The governor’s action is necessary because of the $700 million shortfall in the state’s general fund budget. It’s time for bold leadership in state government and it has to start with the governor of Alabama. For years the state has relied on borrowing and one-time sources of money and federal dollars to plug gaps in the state’s budget. In recent years things have gotten much worse. Gov. Bentley inherited a financial mess when he took office in 2011. The previous administration had borrowed from every possible source and left the state coffers empty. Interestingly, opposition to Gov. Bentley’s proposals appears to be coming from the Republican Party. Continue…
- BP Cherry-Picks Study To Dodge Blame For Massive Deaths Of Gulf Dolphins
- BP Loses Bids For Transocean Insurance In Spill Case
- Guard Member Mobilized For Deepwater Horizon Eligible For VA Benefits
- Millions Of Gallons Of Oil Rests On The Gulf Floor
- An Update On The Economic Claims Facility
- BP Files Appeal Challenging Phase Two Order
- Court Sides With United States On BP’s Maximum Penalty
- EPA Reviewing New Rules On Oil Spill Dispersants
- Judge Barbier Issues Phase Two Order
- Phase Three ‘Penalty Phase’ Trial in BP Oil Spill Litigation Is Over
- Judge Barbier Approves Second Distribution of Remaining Seafood Claim Funds
- Oil From BP Spill Still Present On Alabama Coast
- BP is Using Every Conceivable Argument in an Attempt to Reduce its Fines in the Massive Clean Water Act Penalty Trial With the Federal Government
- U.S. Seeks Up To $18 Billion in Fines From BP Over Gulf Oil Spill
- The National Chamber of Commerce Sided with BP and Against Thousands of Its Own Members
- Supreme Court Rejects BP’s Unprecedented Attack on Its Own Settlement
- BP’s Motion To Remove The Claims Administrator Is Not Without A Sense Of Irony
- BP Spill Left Oil Slick On Sea Floor The Size Of Rhode Island
- BP Challenges Gross Negligence Finding Using Interesting Argument
- The Role of a Trial Lawyer
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Sandy Hook Families File Wrongful Death Lawsuit
- GM Recalls Vehicles For Headlight Problem
- Daiichi Sankyo Agrees to Pay $39 Million to Settle Whistleblower Lawsuit
- District Court Sanctions Ghostwriting Of Expert Reports
- Class Action Sought For Toyota’s Electric Power Steering Defect
- The Safety Institute Announces Quarterly Vehicle Safety Watch List
- Automakers Hire Rocket Science Company To Find Cause Of Exploding Air Bags
- Takata Must Preserve Recalled Air Bag Evidence
- President Obama Now Says He Wants To Reverse Citizens United
- Drug Companies Outsourcing Safety Monitoring To Cut Costs
- FTC’s Provigil Pay-For-Delay Suit Passes Actavis Test
- S&P Pays $1.4 Billion In Settlement With DOJ For Inflating Ratings Before 2008 Mortgage Crisis
- High Court Rules That It Is Unfair For Dentists To Limit Teeth-Bleaching Providers
- Governor Robert Bentley Steps Up To The Plate
- BP Claims That Deepwater Claims Administrator Has Conflict
- i don' know where is the form to fill up
- do i need to fill up the form
claim UJT-10073675001 Johnson vs USCB...
- sending this in hope for that you receive this and respond . Do I need to fill o...
- I recently saw an episode of BAR on WSFA regarding trying to get the legislature...
- I have a 2004 F150 Lariat crew cab. Driving home from work in 2011 (cold weather...
- In 2005 August 12th my husband commited suicide after being on Lexapro. I notice...
- Anthony Franco, the last part of your paragraph is absolutely not true, the new ...
- I have been searching for something like this ... I have worked 50 to 65 hours p...