Gulf Coast Disaster
Environmental Concerns, Gulf Coast Disaster - Wednesday, July 1, 2015 8:33 - 0 Comments
The State of Alabama has made good progress in deposition discovery in its case against BP. Reports from the depositions have been very positive, and lawyers from our firm and the Office of the Attorney General have done a very good job keeping this case organized and on track under very difficult circumstances. To date, numerous employees have been deposed from both the State and BP. Fact deposition discovery is set to conclude in July with expert discovery beginning in August 2015. Expert discovery will conclude in December 2015. Continue…
- Court Says The $750 Million Dividend Suit Against BP Belongs In England
- 25,000 Mexican Fishermen Sue BP Over Environmental Disaster
- 5th Circuit Court Of Appeals Rejects Mexican States’ Claims Over Deepwater Spill
- Judge Paves Way For Deepwater Personal Injury Jury Trials
- Individual BP Claims Can Be Appealed To The Fifth Circuit
- BP Claims Now Being Paid By Claims Administrator
- Judge Barbier Rejects Request To Stay The Federal Government’s Lawsuit
- BP’s Challenge To Alabama’s Deepwater Jury Demand Is Rejected
- An Update on the State of Alabama’s Case Against BP
- House Bill Seeks To Apply U.S. Law To Foreign Spills
- $150 Million In Transocean Excess Coverage
- Anadarko Excused From Alabama Deepwater Damages Fight
- Federal Government Proposes Tougher Safety Regulations On Off-Shore Drilling
- BP Wants Supreme Court To Strike CWA Liability Finding
- Judge Barbier Upholds Proposed Matching Frameworks In Policy 495
- BP Is Trying To Keep A Jury From Hearing Alabama’s Case
- Five Years After the BP Oil Spill; An Update on the MDL
- BP Drops Its Request To Remove Claims Administrator
- BP Admits In Its Financial Statement What We Have Known All Along
- Favorite Bible Verses
- More Info on the Xarelto Litigation
- BP Is Trying To Keep A Jury From Hearing Alabama's Case
- An Update on the State of Alabama's Case Against BP
- Regions Fined $7.5 Million For Breaking Overdraft Rules And Will Refund $49 Million To Customers
- Jere Beasley Report, July 2015
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Transvaginal Mesh Litigation Update
- Chinese Tires – Buyer Beware!
- Lawmakers Reintroduce Arbitration Fairness Act
- Whistleblower Lawsuit Investigates Outsourcing Companies for Foreign Worker Fraud
- State of Alabama Making Progress in Case Against BP
- NHTSA Failed Its Mission In GM Probes
- Parting Words
- The Persons Who Cheated Cancer Patients Should Be Put In Jail
- Some Monthly Reminders
- when will the $53 million be distributed or has it already been done and I've be...
- Having same issues with lots of granular loss, lots of it. They are Horizon, ins...
- Hello Ms. Jackson,
Try visiting the following page on the Tennessee Departmen...
- I would like more information on this topic. Why are they having so much troubl...
- Worked at sun shipbuilding and dry dock company as a machinist
Worked at genera...
- We just had our roof inspected because of a storm that came through for damage, ...
- I am the original owner of a 2006 HHR. It makes me sad to know that I will proba...
- To Whom it may concern
My 2004 Ford F150 Driver's side Window went down last ...