Jere Beasley Report
The material on this web site has been prepared by Beasley, Allen, Crow, Methvin, Portis & Miles, P.C. (“Beasley Allen“). The material is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. The material does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Beasley Allen or any of its attorneys or clients, and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date.
Transmission of the material on this site is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. This information is not intended to substitute for obtaining legal advice from an attorney. Each person’s legal needs are unique, and these materials may not be applicable to your legal situation. No person should act or rely on any information in this site without seeking the advice of an attorney.
Beasley Allen practices in federal district courts throughout the United States. Beasley Allen attorneys are licensed to practice in state courts that are specifically enumerated in their individual attorney profiles. We also have affiliations in particular cases with attorneys licensed to practice in almost every state court in the United States.
If you communicate with us through this site or otherwise in connection with a matter for which we do not already represent you, it is possible that your communication may not be treated as privileged or confidential. If you communicate with us by e-mail on a matter for which we already represent you, please remember that Internet e-mail is not secure and you should avoid sending sensitive or confidential Internet e-mail messages unless they are adequately encrypted. Nevertheless, we will respond by e-mail to your e-mail inquiry, unless you ask us to respond in some other way.
To the extent the State Bar rules require us to designate a principal office and/or single attorney responsible for this site, Beasley, Allen, Crow, Methvin, Portis & Miles, P.C., designates W. Chad Cook as the attorney responsible for this site. He is located at 234 Commerce Street, Montgomery, Alabama 36104.
Please be aware that the transmission of an e-mail inquiry itself does not create an attorney-client relationship. Beasley Allen cannot serve as your counsel in any matter unless you and our firm expressly agree in writing that we serve as your attorney. You should also be aware that the Statute of Limitations (the deadline imposed by law within which you may bring a lawsuit) may severely limit the time remaining for you to file any potential claims you may have.
Beasley Allen does not offer any guarantee of case results. The cases mentioned in this site are illustrative of the enormous array of matter handled by the firm involving various areas of personal injury law. In many of the verdicts listed, plaintiffs either settled or obtained a modified award. These illustrations, though based upon cases handled by this office, are representative only and should not be viewed as an assurance of a particular result. Each case must stand on its own facts and circumstances.
This web site may be considered advertising in some jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules. The hiring of an attorney is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide to retain us, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. Our attorneys do not wish to enter into a representation with anyone desiring representation based on viewing these materials in a state where this web site fails to comply with the laws and professional responsibility rules of the state.
Required State Specific Disclaimers:
No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
Unless otherwise noted, not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Free background information available upon request.
- Jere Beasley Report, April 2013
- Marc McHenry Hired As Investigator
- Title Loans and Payday Loans are Bad News for Borrowers
- Alabama to Receive $1,039,078 in Multi-State Settlement
- COSTCO Recalls Gold Coast Crab Dip
- Major Banks Assist In Payday Loans Banned By States
- We Have Allowed A Culture Of Violence To Be Created In The U.S.
- Parting Words
- Closing Observations
- Favorite Bible Verses
- WSFA News Defenders Interviews
- Beasley Allen Hosts The Child Safety Helmet Giveaway
- SPLC Looks At How Payday And Title Loans Prey On Alabama’s Poorest
- Employee Spotlights
- Natura Pet Expands Recall Of Dry Pet Foods
- Winn-Dixie Recalls Organic Apple Juice On Mold Fears
- Manda Packing Recalling 468,000 Pounds Of Meat
- Carter’s Recalls Infant Clothings With Zippers Due To Choking Hazard
- The rate has now risen to over 6%...
- Its really not easy to payback any kind of loan, I always recommend all my frien...
- Same as above, with all the nightmares. I was Modifying with Wells Fargo and i s...
- I am shocked to see what I am reading - but not surprised. I installed Certain...
- I work as a store manager and i work 60 to ninety hours a weeks please tell me s...
- I wondered why i couldn't find him on the DPS website.
Tell Marc to contact me...
- I want to be involved in this lawsuit. I was a 3rd key making $8.25 per hour wi...
- Great to find a site like this that informs us of what our tax dollars are payin...