Nestlé USA has recalled almost 3 million boxes of its products across the DiGiorno, Lean Cuisine and Stouffer’s lines, because they may contain small amounts of glass. The company did not elaborate any further on the nature of what may have caused the problem, but more than 10 products have been affected. Nestlé is asking consumers not to use those products. Here’s a list of the products you may need to get rid of, and how to possibly get a refund for them:
• DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza
• DiGiorno Rising Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
• DiGiorno pizzeria Thin Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
• DiGiorno pizzeria Tuscan-style Chicken Pizza
• Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
• Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Ravioli
• Lean Cuisine Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli
• Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke & Chicken Panini
• Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
• Stouffer’s Vegetable Lasagna, the 10 oz., 37 oz. and 96 oz. sizes
• Stouffer’s Spinach Soufflé
• Stouffer’s Chicken Lasagna
Consumers can check the production codes on Nestlé’s website to check if they match the codes on their boxes. The production codes are located on the side panel of each product. “Although our investigation is ongoing, we believe the source of the glass is spinach that was an ingredient common to the products subject to this recall,” Nestlé said in a statement. “Nestlé USA is taking this action out of an abundance of caution after several consumers reported they had found small pieces of glass in some of these products.” While Nestlé did not say anything in its statement about refunds, consumers can reportedly return these products to the store. Consumers can also call Nestlé Consumer Services at 800-681-1676 for more information. The recall is relatively limited, and I don’t think it will affect the reputation of the brands.
Contact us today for a free legal consultation with an experienced attorney.
Fields marked *may be required for submission.
If you would like to subscribe to the Jere Beasley Report digital edition, simply visit our Subscriptions page and provide the necessary information or call us at 800-898-2034.
Attorney Advertising - Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.