A man who claims a carbon monoxide leak left him with health problems has filed suit against a West Virginia hotel and several other companies. This is the second lawsuit filed in Kanawha County Circuit Court over the leak earlier this year at the Holiday Inn Express Hotels Suite in South Charleston. The other case was filed by the widow of a Rhode Island man who was killed by the leak. This latest lawsuit was filed by Bain Edmondson and his wife, Dawn Edmondson. According to investigators, an exhaust pipe became dislodged due to improper installation of a heating unit for the hotel’s swimming pool. This caused the carbon monoxide leak and led to this lawsuit.
Source: Claims Journal
Contact us today for a free legal consultation with an experienced attorney.
Fields marked *may be required for submission.
If you would like to subscribe to the Jere Beasley Report digital edition, simply visit our Subscriptions page and provide the necessary information or call us at 800-898-2034.
Attorney Advertising - Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.