The Firm - Written by Beasley Allen on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 14:27 - 6 Comments
Our firm has committed financially to help a group of independent filmmakers in the creation of a documentary that would shed light on the harmful side effects of the HPV vaccine, Gardasil. Titled “One More Girl,” the documentary will share the stories of individuals and families devastated following a Gardasil injection. The vaccine, which is touted as a prevention for four types of human papillomavirus (HPV) that could cause cervical cancer, has been linked to thousands of serious adverse event reports and more than 80 deaths. Leigh O’Dell, a lawyer in our Mass Torts Section, is working on a number of cases on behalf of clients who were harmed by Gardasil. Leigh had this to say:
We believe that efforts such as this film, ‘One More Girl,’ are vital to getting the word out about the dangers of Gardasil. We are pleased to be able to support this worthwhile project and trust that many will learn about the unreasonable risks associated with Gardasil prior to having their daughters vaccinated.
The film’s title is a play on the effective Gardasil advertising campaign, “One Less,” which encouraged girls to be vaccinated so they could be “one less girl with cervical cancer.” The drug is manufactured and marketed by Merck & Co. Filmmakers Ryan and David Richardson decided to make the film after their sister, Donielle Richardson, suffered an adverse reaction after receiving the vaccine. They found thousands of other cases of girls suffering serious illnesses, or who had died, after receiving the vaccine.
Their production company is named ThinkExist Productions. They have partnered with two Gardasil advocacy groups, TruthAboutGardasil.org and SANE VAX Inc., to develop the film, which will share personal stories of adverse reactions and deaths linked to the drug, and also will cover the social and political trail of deception over the global mass marketing of HPV vaccines. The film is expected to begin production this summer, with release tentatively scheduled in 2012. For more information, visit the official film website at www.onemoregirlfilm.com.
Leave a Reply
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Favorite Bible Verses
- The Melton Case Settles
- Is Jeep's Fire Hazard Equivalent to GM's Ignition Switch Defect?
- A $24 Million Verdict in an Alabama Balcony Collapse Case
- More Info on the Xarelto Litigation
- BP Is Trying To Keep A Jury From Hearing Alabama's Case
- An Update on the State of Alabama's Case Against BP
- Regions Fined $7.5 Million For Breaking Overdraft Rules And Will Refund $49 Million To Customers
- Parting Words
- The Persons Who Cheated Cancer Patients Should Be Put In Jail
- Some Monthly Reminders
- ARCA Driver Grant Enfinger Hits A Wall At Talladega But Keeps On Charging
- Fellowship Of Christian Athletes Sets A Foundation For The Spirit, Mind And Body
- The Bronner Vision For Golf Has Been Very Good For Alabama
- Tire Inspection Event Held In Prattville, Alabama
- Sandra Moates
- Katy Morgan
- Elizabeth Eiland
- Beau Darley
- Worked at sun shipbuilding and dry dock company as a machinist
Worked at genera...
- We just had our roof inspected because of a storm that came through for damage, ...
- I am the original owner of a 2006 HHR. It makes me sad to know that I will proba...
- To Whom it may concern
My 2004 Ford F150 Driver's side Window went down last ...
- Please help. Have house and out building with Certainteed Horizon Arch Greysto...
- I have 2 yrs worth of documentation about Flagstar's inept ability to process a ...
- I retired from a plant in sandusky Oh. that USED to make manual window regulator...
- I have three house the the new horizon shingles that I'm having problems with di...
Recent Settlements - Feb 9, 2012 7:09 - 0 Comments
More In Recent Settlements
- A Further Update On The AWP Litigation
- Firm Reaches Settlement In Fort McClellan Radio Tower Collapse Case
- Firm Reaches Settlement In Sikorsky Helicopter Crash
- The Philadelphia Story
- St. Croix, Virgin Islands Settlement
Product Liability - Jun 16, 2015 12:02 - 0 Comments
More In Product Liability
- Some Midsize SUVs Do Poorly On Front Overlap Crash Test
- Recall-Related Crashes Involving Vehicles 10 Years And Older Going Unreported
- NHTSA Probes Nissan Versas Over Suspension Problems
- NHTSA Is Investigating Fiat Chrysler Over Sun Visor Recall Repairs
- Fiat Chrysler Launches Recalls Covering Airbag, Ignition Switch And Manufacturing Issues
Recalls Update - Jun 25, 2015 13:09 - 0 Comments
More In Recalls Update
- Rocky Brands Recalls Rocky Rubber Snake Boots
- Snow Peak Recalls Japanese Axe Due To Laceration And Impact Hazards
- TenPoint Crossbow Technologies Recall To Repair Crossbows
- Valor Athletics Recalls Olympic Weight Bench
- IKEA Expands Crib Mattress Recall