Transportation - Written by Beasley Allen on Wednesday, October 6, 2010 15:01 - 0 Comments
The husband of a woman who was killed in a crosswalk at the Salt Lake City International Airport is suing the city and airport administration, claiming leaders ignored an airport employee who warned them of the dangers of the crosswalks. Patricia Jordan was walking toward the car rental area when she was hit by a car and killed. The wrongful death lawsuit is based on the driver’s negligence and the airport officials’ “ignoring a dangerous traffic situation.” The Complaint alleges that “Salt Lake City and Salt Lake City International Airport were expressly warned of this danger before Jordan’s accident and chose to ignore this warning.”
Leave a Reply
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Favorite Bible Verses
- The Melton Case Settles
- Is Jeep's Fire Hazard Equivalent to GM's Ignition Switch Defect?
- A $24 Million Verdict in an Alabama Balcony Collapse Case
- More Info on the Xarelto Litigation
- BP Is Trying To Keep A Jury From Hearing Alabama's Case
- An Update on the State of Alabama's Case Against BP
- Regions Fined $7.5 Million For Breaking Overdraft Rules And Will Refund $49 Million To Customers
- Parting Words
- The Persons Who Cheated Cancer Patients Should Be Put In Jail
- Some Monthly Reminders
- ARCA Driver Grant Enfinger Hits A Wall At Talladega But Keeps On Charging
- Fellowship Of Christian Athletes Sets A Foundation For The Spirit, Mind And Body
- The Bronner Vision For Golf Has Been Very Good For Alabama
- Tire Inspection Event Held In Prattville, Alabama
- Sandra Moates
- Katy Morgan
- Elizabeth Eiland
- Beau Darley
- Worked at sun shipbuilding and dry dock company as a machinist
Worked at genera...
- We just had our roof inspected because of a storm that came through for damage, ...
- I am the original owner of a 2006 HHR. It makes me sad to know that I will proba...
- To Whom it may concern
My 2004 Ford F150 Driver's side Window went down last ...
- Please help. Have house and out building with Certainteed Horizon Arch Greysto...
- I have 2 yrs worth of documentation about Flagstar's inept ability to process a ...
- I retired from a plant in sandusky Oh. that USED to make manual window regulator...
- I have three house the the new horizon shingles that I'm having problems with di...
Recent Settlements - Feb 9, 2012 7:09 - 0 Comments
More In Recent Settlements
- A Further Update On The AWP Litigation
- Firm Reaches Settlement In Fort McClellan Radio Tower Collapse Case
- Firm Reaches Settlement In Sikorsky Helicopter Crash
- The Philadelphia Story
- St. Croix, Virgin Islands Settlement
Product Liability - Jun 16, 2015 12:02 - 0 Comments
More In Product Liability
- Some Midsize SUVs Do Poorly On Front Overlap Crash Test
- Recall-Related Crashes Involving Vehicles 10 Years And Older Going Unreported
- NHTSA Probes Nissan Versas Over Suspension Problems
- NHTSA Is Investigating Fiat Chrysler Over Sun Visor Recall Repairs
- Fiat Chrysler Launches Recalls Covering Airbag, Ignition Switch And Manufacturing Issues
Recalls Update - Jun 25, 2015 13:09 - 0 Comments
More In Recalls Update
- Rocky Brands Recalls Rocky Rubber Snake Boots
- Snow Peak Recalls Japanese Axe Due To Laceration And Impact Hazards
- TenPoint Crossbow Technologies Recall To Repair Crossbows
- Valor Athletics Recalls Olympic Weight Bench
- IKEA Expands Crib Mattress Recall