Transportation - Written by Beasley Allen on Wednesday, October 6, 2010 15:01 - 0 Comments
The husband of a woman who was killed in a crosswalk at the Salt Lake City International Airport is suing the city and airport administration, claiming leaders ignored an airport employee who warned them of the dangers of the crosswalks. Patricia Jordan was walking toward the car rental area when she was hit by a car and killed. The wrongful death lawsuit is based on the driver’s negligence and the airport officials’ “ignoring a dangerous traffic situation.” The Complaint alleges that “Salt Lake City and Salt Lake City International Airport were expressly warned of this danger before Jordan’s accident and chose to ignore this warning.”
Leave a Reply
- We Should Not Be Surprised By How Low BP Will Go To Get Its Way
- An Update on the ASR Hip Litigation
- 2013 Was a Banner Year for Whistleblower Cases
- Favorite Bible Verses
- Jere Beasley Report, February 2014
- An Update on the Actos Trial
- Five AndroGel Lawsuits Filed Against Abbott
- Efforts Underway to Enact Uniform Data Security Law
- Kentucky Addiction Clinic Settles False Claims Act Allegations for $15.75 Million
- GM Knew Of Cobalt Ignition Problem
- BP Oil Spill Medical Settlement Moves Forward
- Parting Words
- Monthly Reminders
- A Message From Dr. Sidney M. Wolfe For The American People
- Museum Of Alabama Has Its Grand Opening
- A Big Win In Daytona
- Please check out our GM Recall Survivors page on Facebook....
- the machine was not the cause . th cause is the consumer not reading the manual ...
- ... Sorry, TYPO! 'NOW," as of March 4, 2014, I am not hearing a knocking undern...
- I purchased a 2010 HHR in September of 2011 in order to transport my elderly par...
- KEITH COOK THESE NEW CARS DON'T HAVE POWER STEERING FLUID ITS DONE BY COMPUTER...
- YES i OWN A 2009 HHR YES THE KEY GOT STUCK THEY SAID IT WAS A BATTER IN THE K...
- I just got a call from my wife and our 2007 HHR has had the "Power Steering" pro...
- As a long-time general practice lawyer who constantly tries to educate the publ...
Recent Settlements - Feb 9, 2012 7:09 - 0 Comments
More In Recent Settlements
- A Further Update On The AWP Litigation
- Firm Reaches Settlement In Fort McClellan Radio Tower Collapse Case
- Firm Reaches Settlement In Sikorsky Helicopter Crash
- The Philadelphia Story
- St. Croix, Virgin Islands Settlement
Product Liability - Mar 5, 2014 9:02 - 0 Comments
More In Product Liability
- Seatbelts For Buses Have Been Recommended For Decades
- Aggressive Airbag Inflation Can Cause Injury And Death
- If You Want To Update Your Car – There Will Be An App For That!
- Electronic Power Steering Failures In Toyota Cars
- Final Order Issued In $1.15 Billion California Lead Paint Case
Recalls Update - Mar 5, 2014 11:07 - 0 Comments
More In Recalls Update
- Company Recalls 8.7 Million Pounds Of Meat
- Runway Global Recalls Girls’ Sugarfly Hooded Jackets
- Lion Force Recalls Boys’ Puffer Coats Due To Strangulation Hazard
- BebeLove Recalls Baby Walkers Due To Fall And Entrapment Hazards
- Agila Specialties Private Limited Recalls 10 Lots Of Etomidate Injection 2 mg/mL – 10 mL And 20 mL