Recalls Update - Written by Beasley Allen on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 9:52 - 0 Comments
Federal health regulators are warning doctors about 11 recalled lots of an intravenous hypertension drug made by the Medicines Co. that are contaminated with bits of steel. The company, based in Parsippany, N.J., recalled the affected lots of Cleviprex after detecting tiny particles of stainless steel during a routine inspection. The Food and Drug Administration says the particles could potentially disrupt blood flow to the brain, kidney, liver heart and lungs. Cleviprex is used to lower high blood pressure in patients who cannot take pills. It is distributed to doctors for injection into patients at the hospital or medical offices. The company says it has not received any reports of health problems connected with the issue.
Leave a Reply
- Favorite Bible Verses
- More Info on the Xarelto Litigation
- BP Is Trying To Keep A Jury From Hearing Alabama's Case
- An Update on the State of Alabama's Case Against BP
- Regions Fined $7.5 Million For Breaking Overdraft Rules And Will Refund $49 Million To Customers
- Parting Words
- The Persons Who Cheated Cancer Patients Should Be Put In Jail
- Some Monthly Reminders
- ARCA Driver Grant Enfinger Hits A Wall At Talladega But Keeps On Charging
- Fellowship Of Christian Athletes Sets A Foundation For The Spirit, Mind And Body
- The Bronner Vision For Golf Has Been Very Good For Alabama
- Tire Inspection Event Held In Prattville, Alabama
- Sandra Moates
- Katy Morgan
- Elizabeth Eiland
- Beau Darley
- I would like more information on this topic. Why are they having so much troubl...
- Worked at sun shipbuilding and dry dock company as a machinist
Worked at genera...
- We just had our roof inspected because of a storm that came through for damage, ...
- I am the original owner of a 2006 HHR. It makes me sad to know that I will proba...
- To Whom it may concern
My 2004 Ford F150 Driver's side Window went down last ...
- Please help. Have house and out building with Certainteed Horizon Arch Greysto...
- I have 2 yrs worth of documentation about Flagstar's inept ability to process a ...
- I retired from a plant in sandusky Oh. that USED to make manual window regulator...
Recent Settlements - Feb 9, 2012 7:09 - 0 Comments
More In Recent Settlements
- A Further Update On The AWP Litigation
- Firm Reaches Settlement In Fort McClellan Radio Tower Collapse Case
- Firm Reaches Settlement In Sikorsky Helicopter Crash
- The Philadelphia Story
- St. Croix, Virgin Islands Settlement
Product Liability - Jun 16, 2015 12:02 - 0 Comments
More In Product Liability
- Some Midsize SUVs Do Poorly On Front Overlap Crash Test
- Recall-Related Crashes Involving Vehicles 10 Years And Older Going Unreported
- NHTSA Probes Nissan Versas Over Suspension Problems
- NHTSA Is Investigating Fiat Chrysler Over Sun Visor Recall Repairs
- Fiat Chrysler Launches Recalls Covering Airbag, Ignition Switch And Manufacturing Issues
Recalls Update - Jun 25, 2015 13:09 - 0 Comments
More In Recalls Update
- Rocky Brands Recalls Rocky Rubber Snake Boots
- Snow Peak Recalls Japanese Axe Due To Laceration And Impact Hazards
- TenPoint Crossbow Technologies Recall To Repair Crossbows
- Valor Athletics Recalls Olympic Weight Bench
- IKEA Expands Crib Mattress Recall