As many of our readers know, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes is very active in Alabama. The FCA is doing the Lord’s work working with young folks all over Alabama. Recently, I received a report from John Gibbons, State Director of FCA, who says that:
• 3000 students attended the FCA Senior Bowl Rally, January 27th in Mobile.
• Over 500 decisions for Christ were made.
• 310 college athletes from Auburn University, University of Alabama, University of North Alabama, Troy University, Alabama State, Tuskegee University, Jacksonville State University, West Alabama, Sanford, Miles College, Montevallo, Huntingdon and Alabama A&M attended the FCA College Advance in February.
• Over 30,000 students attended FCA Huddles at schools in January and February.
• Over 150 FCA coaches are involved in FCA Coaches Bible studies across the state.
This is real good news. I know firsthand that FCA, by working with Christian athletes and coaches, is able to reach students who otherwise may never even hear the good news about Jesus.
Contact us today for a free legal consultation with an experienced attorney.
Fields marked *may be required for submission.
If you would like to subscribe to the Jere Beasley Report digital edition, simply visit our Subscriptions page and provide the necessary information or call us at 800-898-2034.
Attorney Advertising - Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.